Doctor Detroit

Why are women much more passive aggressive than men?

36 posts in this topic

Not sure I understand this, but it's 100% true no? 

Edited by Doctor Detroit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to chalk this up to child birth and periods, but I seriously don't understand this.  The level of acute passive aggressiveness in women is exponentially higher than it is in any man.  As much as I love women (the better sex for sure), this trait is absolutely their biggest flaw. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

I want to chalk this up to child birth and periods, but I seriously don't understand this.  The level of acute passive aggressiveness in women is exponentially higher than it is in any man.  As much as I love women (the better sex for sure), this trait is absolutely their biggest flaw. 

:shrug: It's about the only thing they do that I can do too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

I want to chalk this up to child birth and periods, but I seriously don't understand this.  The level of acute passive aggressiveness in women is exponentially higher than it is in any man.  As much as I love women (the better sex for sure), this trait is absolutely their biggest flaw. 

It's what makes most of them impossible and frustrating to work along side. I'm lucky, though. My wife is not like that. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are women so gay? 

I see them outside the strip clubs in their hats and stuff, dealing coke to the strippers, hoping for a lick or two.

What makes them that way?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something something feelz something something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tommyboy said:

Something something feelz something something 

I know, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

it makes them feel more intelligent/superior because you cannot figure out what they want without them telling you.  you should just know!

Edited by Drunken knight
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what you're talking about, but that's OK.  Whatever.  I'm not mad.

25 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, krista4 said:

I don't know what you're talking about, but that's OK.  Whatever.  I'm not mad.

Savage!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Drunken knight said:

 

it makes them feel more intelligent/superior because you cannot figure out what they want without them telling you.  you should just know!

What they really want is a confident man that can make them orgasm.

 

If you can do that you can get the truth out of them. Often, in my experience, that means they will end the relationship because they know they can’t control you or they will love you.

 

Im a deeply troubled man with baggage comparable to what any woman can bring to the table. Some women have genuinely loved me and after a little while they will outright tell me they only put up with my crap because I’m handsome and I get the job done between the legs.

 

I have found this more motivating than anything passive aggressive. In a way it’s the ultimate passive aggressiveness and really makes me think about what I can do to be a better person and better for them. These are the only women I’ve felt that for.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, krista4 said:

I don't know what you're talking about, but that's OK.  Whatever.  I'm not mad.

Well played, ma'am. :bowtie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, krista4 said:

I don't know what you're talking about, but that's OK.  Whatever.  I'm not mad.

"No, that's fine. Go ahead."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Women are the worst except, when they're naked. 

This may be the smartest thing you’ve ever posted

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

This may be the smartest thing you’ve ever posted

ASIDE FROM THAT ####### COMMA! 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RokNRole said:

Because it works for them. 

That. And because when they're direct they are treated like they're #####es. 

In my line of work (military lawyer), our women are more direct than on average, sometimes by a lot. Some guys have a hard time with this but it's among the best things about the business. 

Thankfully over the years my wife has learned that she has to be direct with me and our sons. Sometimes she'll resort to passive aggressiveness but then she doesn't get what she wants. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Learned behaviour from eras where women could not speak openly or directly ask for what they want.  

They model what they see at home. Maybe in another generation or two guys won't have to deal with it. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's to understand - they're not going to win at aggression. it's the inside-out path to identity for the oppressed, like Jews & self-deprecation

ETA: passive-aggression is rooted as a herd device, a way of making one feel cut out, stand-alone (a dangerous status in herd dynamics)

Edited by wikkidpissah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Duff Man said:

Learned behaviour from eras where women could not speak openly or directly ask for what they want.  

They model what they see at home. Maybe in another generation or two guys won't have to deal with it. 

I'd even say hardwired as much as learned... Going back to cavemen times when men bashed things and women took care of things. Men's communication was inherently more direct and women's mostly less.

But yeah, the socialized part is definitely going away thankfully. Part of what I love about my wife is that she is always completely- and often ruthlessly- direct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rockaction said:

ASIDE FROM THAT ####### COMMA! 

I was trying to elicit a pause while reading.  

And #### off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

I'd even say hardwired as much as learned... Going back to cavemen times when men bashed things and women took care of things. Men's communication was inherently more direct and women's mostly less.

But yeah, the socialized part is definitely going away thankfully. Part of what I love about my wife is that she is always completely- and often ruthlessly- direct.

Yea my wife is often a real ##### too.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“How do you write women so well”?  I start with a man then remove sense and accountability.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Duff Man said:

Learned behaviour from eras where women could not speak openly or directly ask for what they want.  

They model what they see at home. Maybe in another generation or two guys won't have to deal with it. 

Right, we still have a society where women that are aggressive are looked down upon, called names, etc. There was just some recent articles about Gillebrand being power hungry and overly ambitious because she's a Senator angling for a potential run at President. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Right, we still have a society where women that are aggressive are looked down upon, called names, etc. There was just some recent articles about Gillebrand being power hungry and overly ambitious because she's a Senator angling for a potential run at President. 

But that is largely because they are not as good at it intentionally as men are accidentally. Doesn't mean they can't be direct and honest, but that is what is characterized as aggressive by the myopic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked my wife this when she woke up from sleeping in another bedroom. She said she didn't know why.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rattle and Hum said:

I asked my wife this when she woke up from sleeping in another bedroom. She said she didn't know why.

Start hiding bedrooms 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sbonomo said:

“How do you write women so well”?  I start with a man then remove sense and accountability.  

Reason and accountability

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2018 at 6:11 AM, -OZ- said:

In my line of work (military lawyer), our women are more direct than on average, sometimes by a lot. Some guys have a hard time with this but it's among the best things about the business. 

This is probably what keeps that workplace livable.  The drama that I hear about in largely female offices is off the charts.  I would't last a month in a place like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.