What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why are women much more passive aggressive than men? (1 Viewer)

I want to chalk this up to child birth and periods, but I seriously don't understand this.  The level of acute passive aggressiveness in women is exponentially higher than it is in any man.  As much as I love women (the better sex for sure), this trait is absolutely their biggest flaw. 

I want to chalk this up to child birth and periods, but I seriously don't understand this.  The level of acute passive aggressiveness in women is exponentially higher than it is in any man.  As much as I love women (the better sex for sure), this trait is absolutely their biggest flaw. 
:shrug: It's about the only thing they do that I can do too.

It's what makes most of them impossible and frustrating to work along side. I'm lucky, though. My wife is not like that. 

Why are women so gay? 

I see them outside the strip clubs in their hats and stuff, dealing coke to the strippers, hoping for a lick or two.

What makes them that way?  

it makes them feel more intelligent/superior because you cannot figure out what they want without them telling you.  you should just know!

Last edited by a moderator:
it makes them feel more intelligent/superior because you cannot figure out what they want without them telling you.  you should just know!
What they really want is a confident man that can make them orgasm.

If you can do that you can get the truth out of them. Often, in my experience, that means they will end the relationship because they know they can’t control you or they will love you.

Im a deeply troubled man with baggage comparable to what any woman can bring to the table. Some women have genuinely loved me and after a little while they will outright tell me they only put up with my crap because I’m handsome and I get the job done between the legs.

I have found this more motivating than anything passive aggressive. In a way it’s the ultimate passive aggressiveness and really makes me think about what I can do to be a better person and better for them. These are the only women I’ve felt that for.  

Because it works for them. 
That. And because when they're direct they are treated like they're #####es. 

In my line of work (military lawyer), our women are more direct than on average, sometimes by a lot. Some guys have a hard time with this but it's among the best things about the business. 

Thankfully over the years my wife has learned that she has to be direct with me and our sons. Sometimes she'll resort to passive aggressiveness but then she doesn't get what she wants. 

Learned behaviour from eras where women could not speak openly or directly ask for what they want.  

They model what they see at home. Maybe in another generation or two guys won't have to deal with it. 

what's to understand - they're not going to win at aggression. it's the inside-out path to identity for the oppressed, like Jews & self-deprecation

ETA: passive-aggression is rooted as a herd device, a way of making one feel cut out, stand-alone (a dangerous status in herd dynamics)

Last edited by a moderator:
Learned behaviour from eras where women could not speak openly or directly ask for what they want.  

They model what they see at home. Maybe in another generation or two guys won't have to deal with it. 
I'd even say hardwired as much as learned... Going back to cavemen times when men bashed things and women took care of things. Men's communication was inherently more direct and women's mostly less.

But yeah, the socialized part is definitely going away thankfully. Part of what I love about my wife is that she is always completely- and often ruthlessly- direct.

I'd even say hardwired as much as learned... Going back to cavemen times when men bashed things and women took care of things. Men's communication was inherently more direct and women's mostly less.

But yeah, the socialized part is definitely going away thankfully. Part of what I love about my wife is that she is always completely- and often ruthlessly- direct.
Yea my wife is often a real ##### too.

Right, we still have a society where women that are aggressive are looked down upon, called names, etc. There was just some recent articles about Gillebrand being power hungry and overly ambitious because she's a Senator angling for a potential run at President. 

Right, we still have a society where women that are aggressive are looked down upon, called names, etc. There was just some recent articles about Gillebrand being power hungry and overly ambitious because she's a Senator angling for a potential run at President. 
But that is largely because they are not as good at it intentionally as men are accidentally. Doesn't mean they can't be direct and honest, but that is what is characterized as aggressive by the myopic.

In my line of work (military lawyer), our women are more direct than on average, sometimes by a lot. Some guys have a hard time with this but it's among the best things about the business. 
This is probably what keeps that workplace livable.  The drama that I hear about in largely female offices is off the charts.  I would't last a month in a place like that.

Users who are viewing this thread