What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with RB Keeper (1 Viewer)

yankeerebel

Footballguy
I can only keep one RB. These are my choices with the round I have to give up to keep them.  

Zeke - 3

Hunt - 5

Freeman - 6

Kamara - 21

Freeman was my keeper last year.  I drafted Zeke this year in the 3rd with plans to keep him there. Obviously, the rookies Hunt and Kamara worked out nicely.  I hate to give up Zeke, Hunt or Freeman in those spots knowing they're first rounders but I just can't bring myself to give up the value of Kamara in the 21st.  I would also be able to keep Kamara the next two years in the 19th and 17th rounds.  Each time we keep a player they move up two rounds.   

1 point per 10 rushing and receiving, .5 PPR, 6 points TD.

Leave me a link and I'll give my opinion on yours. 

Tough problem to have I'd go with Kamara because of the round value. If you are able to trade any of them I wouldn't let them go to waste.

Not sure why this question even has to be asked. Kamara for the next 3 years is as close to a no-brainer in FF as there is

KingPrawn said:
Not sure why this question even has to be asked. Kamara for the next 3 years is as close to a no-brainer in FF as there is
I can keep any of them for the next 3 years. I would think Zeke or Hunt for the next 3 years is also a no brainer.  The question was which no brainer.  

Unfortunately, there are no off-season trades so the other 3 just go back in the draft. The rest of the league is pretty excited. 

Kamara for me, just from a value perspective.  Would expect that Zeke, Hunt and Kamara will end up with around the same range of points (top 5 rb) assuming they all stay healthy.  Maybe an edge to Zeke, but the difference between 3rd and 21st is too much to bypass.

Users who are viewing this thread