What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Temp Tee or Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Pick One

• Temp Tee

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No preference

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
dilly dilly for Philly. 

the only brand i officially recognize as "Cream Cheese"

Last edited by a moderator:
I will buy my local store's cream cheese, only because I know it is good. I buy their whipped version (both regular and chive), because it is easier for my kids to spread on their bagels.

ETA: Forgot to mention the store, Wegmans, the best grocery store chain out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will buy my local store's cream cheese, only because I know it is good. I buy their whipped version (both regular and chive), because it is easier for my kids to spread on their bagels.
I was speaking only to the grocery store or some crappy deli in a pinch. I’ll take the bagel store 10 out of 10.

WTF is Temp Tea?  I had to look it up.

Philly Cream cheese.  The real stuff in the bar form. None of that whipped junk.

Never heard of Temp Tee...usually buy Philadelphia, but, like Ected said above, the local store brand tastes pretty much the same so I have no problem with that either.

Depends on the mood, but generally prefer Temp Tee... not surprised that many have not heard of it - don't know that I've seen Temp Tee whipped cream cheese outside the the Northeast, and maybe just in NY, actually.

I can say without question that if its Philly, it has to be the brick - the whipped version is just not as good.  But still prefer Temp Tee more often than not (if I'm someplace where it's both available, and has decent enough bagels on which to schmear... unlike here in Texas, for example)

Users who are viewing this thread