What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump is Unfit? (1 Viewer)

CNN fat shaming Trump

unbelievable isn't it ?

Can you imagine if Fox ran a piece on overweight and out of shape Hillary ?
Only one pound from "obesity"...now THAT'S headline material!  HOLD THE PRESSES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stealthycat said:
CNN fat shaming Trump

unbelievable isn't it ?

Can you imagine if Fox ran a piece on overweight and out of shape Hillary ?
Would be odd since she is a private citizen.

Opie said:
So...

YOUR beliefs = good

MY beliefs = bad

Got it.
Do you support Trump’s bigotry and racism? 

If so, then your premise is correct. If not, your premise is wrong, but if not, why do you support Trump? 

I can imagine Trump wanting to have his weight listed at something more like 225.  they talked him down to 239, which was as high as he'd go.  the guy is 260 at a bare minimum.  wtf is wrong with a man who lies about his weight?  I can't see Trump supporters approving of behavior such as this

Never thought this physical had anything to do with a his fitness for President. Physicals  don't check the vitals of his character. I am surprised that questions weren't asked regarding those bone spurs that kept him out of being drafted. Is it strange for them to miraclously disappear?

Never thought this physical had anything to do with fitness for President. Physicals  don't check the vitals of his character. 
No...apparently the MSM, the left, and the Democratic party will pass judgement on the vitals of his character.

No...apparently the MSM, the left, and the Democratic party will pass judgement on vitals of his character.
If you've witnessed his behavior since he started running for president and don't think he has character issues, then nothing anyone here says will ever change your mind.  

If you've witnessed his behavior since he started running for president and don't think he has character issues, then nothing anyone here says will ever change your mind.  
Nobody has ever accused Trump of being your typical politician...which is one of the reasons he won the election.  Sure, he says things that make me cringe and he says things that make me laugh.  His "character" is fine....it's his delivery that is in question.  Everybody knows someone who has no filter...that doesn't make you automatically question his character.

Only if they are doing their job
Seriously?  You actually think that the job of the MSM is to pass judgement?

I am old enough to remember when the job of the MSM was to report news and events and let us pass judgement.

It is all becoming very clear.

Seriously?  You actually think that the job of the MSM is to pass judgement?

I am old enough to remember when the job of the MSM was to report news and events and let us pass judgement.

It is all becoming very clear.
Not necessarily to pass judgement but to bring to bring to light and inform us.

Nobody has ever accused Trump of being your typical politician...which is one of the reasons he won the election.  Sure, he says things that make me cringe and he says things that make me laugh.  His "character" is fine....it's his delivery that is in question.  Everybody knows someone who has no filter...that doesn't make you automatically question his character.
Having no filter is only a problem when you're a racist moron. Hth

The average 6 year old could past that test. Just when I didn't think the bar could get any lower. 
Now we're questioning the validity of the test...ok...

Don't forget to say that the answers were passed to Trump before the test.  We don't want to leave anything out.

Now we're questioning the validity of the test...ok...

Don't forget to say that the answers were passed to Trump before the test.  We don't want to leave anything out.
As far as having anything to do with being fit for the presidency?  Yes...I challenge the validity of the test in determining that.

But you can reach as much as you please while you are onthis fishing trip.

As far as having anything to do with being fit for the presidency?  Yes...I challenge the validity of the test in determining that.

But you can reach as much as you please while you are onthis fishing trip.
But...had he failed the test you'd be on board....right?

I really couldn't see you questioning the validity of the test if the results had been different just as others would not have questioned the Electoral College had HRC won the election.

Posting a difference of opinion = "fishing trip"......typical

Opie said:
And I'm convinced that HRC was the leader of an international crime syndicate who sold out America for her personal profit while Obama looked the other way.
Bless your heart.

knowledge dropper said:
I was very respectful of President Obama. I sure wasn’t on here or social media every waking minute blasting him.  
Re Obama

Posted November 18, 2015 · 

Not the worst but epically bad and his failures will haunt us for generations. 

I really couldn't see you questioning the validity of the test if the results had been different just as others would not have questioned the Electoral College had HRC won the election.
What does Hillary have to do with this test having nothing to do with what people have saying makes him unfit?

Keep trying Opie...

"The test is described as a “rapid-screening instrument for mild cognitive dysfunction” that focuses on “attention and concentration, executive functions, memory, language” and other mental skills. It asks patients to repeat a list of spoken words, identify pictures of animals like a lion or a camel, draw a cube or draw a clock face set to a particular time."

Republicans are literally proud that the president of the United States can identify a lion on a flash card. Holy ####. 
Highest any sitting President has ever scored on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment bruh

knowledge dropper said:
He’s our President.  I was brought up to respect our leaders.  Nothing to get hysterical over someone else’s talking points.  
Wow.  Talk about head in the sand approach.  You respect Donald Trump?!   We operate on different moral planes.  

Grab ‘em by the #####!

The media with egg all over the face today

Perfect score of 30

:lmao:

Posting a difference of opinion = "fishing trip"......typical
No one questions the validity of the test.  I certainly don’t.  

I do question the efficacy of the Montreal test in determining whether Trump has the requisite mental acuity to be an effective president.  

I'm glad that Trump is physically and cognitively fit for office. Dr. Jackson is one of the most competent people to take the podium at the WH in the past year. His battery of examinations was appropriate, including the MOCA. As pointed out by others, including Lindsay Graham, the problems with Trump are his close advisors, impulsivity, disinhibition, racists comments, divisiveness, etc.

The only thing the results of this test proved is that those folks that think the "president" is of childish intellect are correct.

Pretty telling that when asked to provide Trump's racist quotes nothing is provided by Tim or the others here.  I have long said that Trump sends out a lot of stupid tweets but I do not believe he is racist. 
What's pretty telling is that anyone at this late date would ask for evidence. Along with many others I have spent the last two years examining Mr. Trump's bigotry and racism in great detail. If after all of the evidence presented you're still in doubt, I'm not going to convince you. So what's the point? Against irrational thinking, I'm helpless.

What's pretty telling is that anyone at this late date would ask for evidence. Along with many others I have spent the last two years examining Mr. Trump's bigotry and racism in great detail. If after all of the evidence presented you're still in doubt, I'm not going to convince you. So what's the point? Against irrational thinking, I'm helpless.
He’s asking for ONE direct quote.  That can’t be too hard to find in your 2 years of research.  

I'm glad that Trump is physically and cognitively fit for office. Dr. Jackson is one of the most competent people to take the podium at the WH in the past year. His battery of examinations was appropriate, including the MOCA. As pointed out by others, including Lindsay Graham, the problems with Trump are his close advisors, impulsivity, disinhibition, racists comments, divisiveness, etc.
Agreed. The thread has really gone way beyond the original point. There's not much to say about a clean bill of health.

Users who are viewing this thread