What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump is Unfit? (1 Viewer)

So calling Trump a coward, liar, incompetent and other terms but saying linking his name to a bunker is a timeout?   Come on I thought we were better than that?
Hey Todd.  Using aliases while on vaca isn't allowed either.  So I've head.  FYI.

sho nuff said:
Sure...it happens often.  What about a guy with quite a lot of posts who does it?  Who has done it under multiple IDs over the years?
Good point. All of my posts are under my name. And most are not even in this sub forum. A lot here can't say either of those things.

Doesn't "innocent until proven guilty" assume that until trial, suspects should be presumed innocent? 
Sigh.....only in the ####### PSF....

When I typed “the police arent trained to kill innocent people” I meant that they aren’t trained , for example,  to handcuff someone then throw them to the ground and kneel on their neck until they are dead.

Or shoot an unarmed suspect who is running away from you.  

This isn’t this difficult people. Or I should say it shouldn’t be this difficult 

Sigh.....only in the ####### PSF....

When I typed “the police arent trained to kill innocent people” I meant that they aren’t trained , for example,  to handcuff someone then throw them to the ground and kneel on their neck until they are dead.

Or shoot an unarmed suspect who is running away from you.  

This isn’t this difficult people. Or I should say it shouldn’t be this difficult 
The problem with that statement is that they absolutely are trained in those maneuvers, excepting the "until they are dead" part, but as we've seen, these tactics do more harm than good. They need to retrain everybody, from chiefs all the way down to the fresh faced rookies, and more importantly, they need to stop protecting bad cops!

You are right about this, though. It shouldn't be this difficult. The police, specifically their escalation tactics are the problem.

:lmao:

Trumpy Trumpy (parody)

@outofcontroljb

"The Lobster Fisherman came to me and said, 'Sir, because of you the Lobsters we're catching are bigger and better than anyone's ever seen! We're also saying Merry Christmas again!' The big, strong Lobster Fisherman then started crying. All the Lobsters also started crying."

(not a real quote....by Trump, at least)

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly after these last 3 days I can't believe he even has the support of 30% of the country.  
30% of the country couldn't care less about his antics.  Their answer will always be about liberals.  If you try to direct them to defend Trump, they'll spit out some generic buzzwords like "patriotism", "freedom", and "small government" as though Trump encapsulates those things.  Then the conversation quickly shifts to the weak libs and how they want to take away their rights.  It's not as much about supporting Trump as it is being against the alternative.  

30% of the country couldn't care less about his antics.  Their answer will always be about liberals.  If you try to direct them to defend Trump, they'll spit out some generic buzzwords like "patriotism", "freedom", and "small government" as though Trump encapsulates those things.  Then the conversation quickly shifts to the weak libs and how they want to take away their rights.  It's not as much about supporting Trump as it is being against the alternative.  
I heard it today from my wife after talking to her sister...her sister just said, I just don't think I can vote for a Democrat.  I guess I get that, but she then said she would just vote for Trump anyway.

Im sure there are a percentage of voters that will do the same for Biden.  Id love to know what percentage of each side just would never vote for the other, so no matter how bad will still vote their party.

I heard it today from my wife after talking to her sister...her sister just said, I just don't think I can vote for a Democrat.  I guess I get that, but she then said she would just vote for Trump anyway.

Im sure there are a percentage of voters that will do the same for Biden.  Id love to know what percentage of each side just would never vote for the other, so no matter how bad will still vote their party.
I'm reading Why We're Polarized by Ezra Klein that discusses this a bit.  I forget the percentage, but it's actually pretty small.  Even "independents" have a strong tie to a certain party.  The parties have realized it's more important to energize the base rather than fight for the middle.  Ultimately 2020 will be about who Trump energizes more, his base or those who want not-Trump.  2016 was not-Hillary.   

"Sometimes you’ll see a building that costs less money than another building that costs more because the one that built the one that costs more, this one looks better. The one that’s cheaper - it looks better. They say how much more did you spend for that building?Actually we spent less. You can do that."

- The President speaking at his forum dedicated to police reform.
After slogging through whatever this was, I don't think Biden can be accused of word salad and be taken seriously by the accuser.

a small matter.  maybe.  but it's so odd.

i watched just a few minutes of trump's commencement address at West Point, and he did the both handed drinking a glass of water thing again.

he started to bring the glass to his mouth with his right hand, but stopped, and the left hand came up and pushed the glass the rest of the way and held it there while he drank.

a very small matter.  but something is wrong.

i watched just a few minutes of trump's commencement address at West Point, and he did the both handed drinking a glass of water thing again.

he started to bring the glass to his mouth with his right hand, but stopped, and the left hand came up and pushed the glass the rest of the way and held it there while he drank.

Yeah, saw that too. It's weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, saw that too. It's weird.
Even more bizarre how he made fun of Rubio for how he drank water. The man is all projection.

I’m guessing it’s not an age thing. I don’t know, but I’m convinced he wasn’t socialized normally as a child.
There have been enough comments and articles about it being a common thing with different conditions...I think there is enough "symptoms" if you will to say its possible it is cognitive.

The whole trying to get it and then needing to use the 2nd hand to tip it to his mouth didn't seem just like a socialized thing IMO.

There have been enough comments and articles about it being a common thing with different conditions...I think there is enough "symptoms" if you will to say its possible it is cognitive.

The whole trying to get it and then needing to use the 2nd hand to tip it to his mouth didn't seem just like a socialized thing IMO.
You may be right. The debate about the Memorial Day video of him jerking his right arm was about whether he had some sort of neural issue or if he just fell asleep. I don’t know know if there are other examples though.

Users who are viewing this thread