What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for an IDP League That's Looking for a Freak (1 Viewer)

Krytellan

Footballguy
I have a well-balanced slate of dynasty leagues already. Contract, non-contract, all IDP. I no longer need a particular format to round out my slate.

What I'm looking for now is a league that has a VERY healthy compliment of freakishly active owners. That league where when I make a trade offer in the middle of February, it won't go ignored and die on the vine. The league where when I log in for the third time that day, I won't be the only person who checked in since the first time. The league where owners taunt, #####slap, and make bold predictions and proclamations, unafraid to be wrong. That league where if I have (for some very strange reason) not been able to log in for 24 hours, there is a screen of chat that I need to catch up on. You know, the true meaning of "there is no offseason".

I play in leagues and I commission leagues. I just can't seem to find that one that has the type of owners that like to be as present as I am. Sitting up late on a Tuesday and drinking a beer, spending an hour looking over my roster because I'm absolutely sure there must be something I can do to make my team better. Sending out an offer or three on a Monday night because when I have down time on Tuesday I want to see what counters I've received.

I'm not sure it's out there, but I'm not afraid to try to find it.

IDP is a must as is a pay league. Prefer 14+ teams. Otherwise, PPR, Superflex, 2QB, Devy (never done), PPFD, crazy DT/TE premium, whatever. I'm down.

krytellan@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you posted at DLF as well but you should definitely check out http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/ .  It's not even 9:30 am EST and we already have more than 30 posts on the message board for the day.  And every owner except one from the two leagues has been to the site at least once yesterday or today.

You guys might want to consider my Rockers league. We have 3 openings at the moment I believe.

32 team, double copy players, dynasty IDP, PPR.

With 32 owners, makes for a really active league with lots of interesting characters, loads of trading and trash talking.

League fee is $30 a year with payouts for;

weekly high score,

wildcard and division winners,

conference winner,

league champ,

loser pool,

and a rookie draft pick award for NFL survivor pool and NFL pickum pool.

4 vacancies as of now so there will be a ROD.

http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/45275#0

pm me if interested

I am looking for a league just like Krytellan. I am also that guy that logs in all day and is up late drinking beer going over the roster etc.

The difference is I absolutely HATE IDP. So if there are other commissioners out there with a 16 team league, PPR, and NO IDP then hit me up.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread