What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12ppr1qb: watson jags 1.12 for 1.3 meredith ap (1 Viewer)

Jags and ap are moot- jags def was good this year but let’s not pretend defenses have much value in dynasty and AP has gone from all day to all done. 

Meredith flashed some nice potential and seemed to look the part on the field- but with a new coaching staff, new qb, and likely new competition for targets, could easily get buried on the depth chart or not excel in a new system. Definately some upside but not someone I’m placing strong value on. 

So that leaves Watson/1.12 for 1.03+. I hesitate to say Watson side simply because i watched mariota and Winston regress, and I wonder if defenses will be able to slow Watson down after seeing his tape. I guess all in all it’s a reasonable deal, but I think I take the 1.03 side. Team makeup would play a lot into this one as well. 

Hearing aide, hands down. I don't even need it, I just like to have one so I can act like it's broken so people don't question why I'm ignoring them.

Users who are viewing this thread