What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot? (1 Viewer)

She's mentioned in one of the other threads, think the "who's that chick in the commercial?  I'd like to schtup her" one

Her modeling photos are much better, but I think of something else when picturing "cuteness overload"

I love to admire pictures, videos etc like these but what I have come to understand over the years is that the commentary that inevitably follows, while likely not intentionally so, is often highly degrading and lies at the foundation of the subjugation of women.

I am not suggesting a ban on commentary as I think censorship is highly dangerous in its own right, more so even, but it would be nice to see the rate of thoughtfulness and consideration when posting commentary increase at a faster rate. Particularly on the internet.

It's a fine line for each of us. I was fine with @shuke's "Hot enough" comment, I gave it a "Like" fwiw, though I can see how others would find that too, to be inappropriate. Perhaps I should not have been fine with it.  I wish there was an easy solution (yes this is a problem that demands solutions) but perhaps the only solutions come from just having an honest discussion about the issue each time it arises.

Or maybe everyone should simply be required to stand naked in front of a mirror for five minutes before posting in threads judging the attractiveness of others.

I love to admire pictures, videos etc like these but what I have come to understand over the years is that the commentary that inevitably follows, while likely not intentionally so, is often highly degrading and lies at the foundation of the subjugation of women.

I am not suggesting a ban on commentary as I think censorship is highly dangerous in its own right, more so even, but it would be nice to see the rate of thoughtfulness and consideration when posting commentary increase at a faster rate. Particularly on the internet.

It's a fine line for each of us. I was fine with @shuke's "Hot enough" comment, I gave it a "Like" fwiw, though I can see how others would find that too, to be inappropriate. Perhaps I should not have been fine with it.  I wish there was an easy solution (yes this is a problem that demands solutions) but perhaps the only solutions come from just having an honest discussion about the issue each time it arises.

Or maybe everyone should simply be required to stand naked in front of a mirror for five minutes before posting in threads judging the attractiveness of others.
Life would be much less fun if we couldn't judge others behind the safety of a computer without actually acknowledging our own shortcomings.

So I will vote man-faced and not cute, unless you like men.  Which is fine, but if so, stop posting in our who's hottest threads, you're screwing up the average ratings. 

BOO!

Perhaps I should not have been fine with it.  I wish there was an easy solution (yes this is a problem that demands solutions) but perhaps the only solutions come from just having an honest discussion about the issue each time it arises.

solution? Don't become thought police. Don't click on thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're asking red-blooded American males to stop admiring women? Interesting.

Are you from Mars?
Goodness no.  I admire them too.

I am just wondering how we got from "Not my type" comments to "She's a man with small boobs". 

It seems mostly harmless when viewed on the most superficial levels but it speaks to what we all understand to be a much deeper, institutional problem throughout the world. Point being "harmless" statements on a football message board may not be so harmless.

actually yes
Excellent! So Doc, I just found a lump on my left testicle two days ago. Should I immediately schedule an exam or am I good with just ignoring it and hoping it goes away?

ETA: I can post pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaka said:
Or maybe everyone should simply be required to stand naked in front of a mirror for five minutes before posting in threads judging the attractiveness of others.
Please. Most of us are hetero dudes in here. It's as natural as morning wood.

Chaka said:
Excellent! So Doc, I just found a lump on my left testicle two days ago. Should I immediately schedule an exam or am I good with just ignoring it and hoping it goes away?

ETA: I can post pics.
I’m not a doctor, but I can guarantee you that if you ignore it, it will go away. Ashes to ashes and all that.

not super hot, but if she was mutually and concentually agreeable to being naked in the same room as me by way of a signed and notarized contract stating as such, and then not be ashamed of herself after 30 seconds of ungratifying love making where she feels compelled to feel victimized and share her plight with the 1st feminist blog who will listen.....then I'd do her. 

I find myself both mesmerized and creeped out when I see that commercial...not really sure why.  As far as hot?  meh, but I would.

Chaka said:

But it goes both ways. You should have seen the criticism my videos got over at the curlyboard. Those broads are brutal. One hag even had the audacity to rate me a 2/10 and claimed to have no interest in doing seks with me.  :angry:

Chaka said:

I can sort of see this point, and it's well-taken. I'm mostly of the "if you can't say anything nice..." variety of dude when it comes to stuff like this because I darn well know my shortcomings. They're apparent in every picture I see.  

And there is a lot of casual sexism on this board. It sort of detracts from what otherwise might be political feminist excesses, which are debatable, but I think exist. 

And EY is also right. The women can be brutal. Best not to be a fly on the wall.  

But it goes both ways. You should have seen the criticism my videos got over at the curlyboard. Those broads are brutal. One hag even had the audacity to rate me a 2/10 and claimed to have no interest in doing seks with me.  :angry:
Oh, well in that case never mind.

Users who are viewing this thread