What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NASCAR Thread (1 Viewer)

Free agent update:  a bunch of Stenhouses, a couple of Baynes, a Kahne and a Michael McDowell

No Danicas yet
We can drop and readd if we change our minds right? 

I just wanted something in, in case I forget

Last edited by a moderator:
We can drop and readd if we change our minds right? 

I just wanted something in, in case I forget
Yes.  I changed the option to allow multiple changes per week even though the drafted drivers are essentially locked in.

You may want to test it out because Fantrax options sometimes have unintended consequences

Yes.  I changed the option to allow multiple changes per week even though the drafted drivers are essentially locked in.

You may want to test it out because Fantrax options sometimes have unintended consequences
Ok thanks

Stenhouse is looking good for Sunday. He can just pick off the rest of the field one by one. :drive:
That side drafting aero instability is pretty scary.  Stenhouse didn't touch either of the cars he wrecked, they just went crazy loose.  Hope everybody stays safe on Sunday.

I like how my four set up for the start of the Daytona 500 - two teammates in the front (Bowman and Elliott), one guy I n the middle (Bayne) and my Most aggressive one in the back (Keselowski) so when the big one comes, hopefully not all four get taken out.

Coming up on the 5th GWC attempt to finish the Xfinity race.

That's a loooong time for 2 lousy laps.

Also they need to stop the whole Mexican-born/African American driver thing. Let the diversity be organic and not forced down people's throats. These guys are talented to get here....

Thompson is up to 33rd.......yep, Disney is working on a script as we speak. Jeff Bridges, Harrison Ford pick up your phone..... 

Users who are viewing this thread