Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Eephus

NASCAR Real & Fantasy (www.drivergroupgame.com, League ID 1686, password:fbgffanascar)

Dillon wins it garbage style.  Anyway encouraged by my Almirola pick.

Glad to see Bubba do well.

-QG

2 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Punk move by Dillon.  And NASCAR is stupid for comparing that midget to Earnhardt.

I agree with them drawing parallels to Big E, but there really was nothing Dillon could do there. He had the push and the Mo' and the low line wasn't there. 

1 hour ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Punk move by Dillon.  And NASCAR is stupid for comparing that midget to Earnhardt.

He straight up dumped Almirola.  I guess that's the kind of racing NASCAR wants.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Eephus said:

He straight up dumped Almirola.  I guess that's the kind of racing NASCAR wants.

Yup.  No problems with the first bump but he went back for a second and turned him into the wall on purpose.  He knows he can't win with his talent.

• Like 1

Fantrax scoring looks correct. 

Lucky to win a week w/ one lead lap car. 

And this is the kind of race that Nascar must hate,  fans wait out a rain delay, a pretty uneventful race, only 9 cars on the lead lap and shaping up to be a gas mileage battle

(that is unless there is a "phantom" yellow flag here)  

2 hours ago, Courtjester said:

And this is the kind of race that Nascar must hate,  fans wait out a rain delay, a pretty uneventful race, only 9 cars on the lead lap and shaping up to be a gas mileage battle

(that is unless there is a "phantom" yellow flag here)  

I only saw the second half but I thought it was a pretty interesting race.  Harvick was the class of the field all day but the alternate pit strategies and late yellow kept my interest.  It's a pretty typical race at a 1 1/2 miler where handling over long runs strings out the field.

On the fantasy side, some big weeks wasted with 120 and 118 point losers.

Edited by Eephus

3 hours ago, belljr said:

Anyone want Jimmie Johnson. What a stiff

Chevy survived to win Daytona but they all looked out to lunch today.

This league is stupid!!!!

:)

Wait...I won?

I swore I lost. This league is awesome

Next year I think add a point for a stage win?

Edited by belljr
  • Like 2

Fantrax doesn't support stage wins as a stat.  They have something called Bonus Points which isn't defined anywhere on the site.  It appears to have some relationship to wins and stage wins because Harvick currently leads with 5 followed by A. Dillon with 4 but Allmendiniger has been given a bonus point for some reason.

They track finishing position for each stage but from top to bottom.  I don't think it would be fair to triple whammy some guy who DNFs during stage 1.

57 minutes ago, Eephus said:

Fantrax doesn't support stage wins as a stat.  They have something called Bonus Points which isn't defined anywhere on the site.  It appears to have some relationship to wins and stage wins because Harvick currently leads with 5 followed by A. Dillon with 4 but Allmendiniger has been given a bonus point for some reason.

They track finishing position for each stage but from top to bottom.  I don't think it would be fair to triple whammy some guy who DNFs during stage 1.

Well I then propose you go in and manually adjust as needed EVERY WEEK ;)

• Like 1

LVMS fantasy results stand in spite of NASCAR penalties against the #4 team

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eephus said:

LVMS fantasy results stand in spite of NASCAR penalties against the #4 team

Did it actually change the win/standings or anything... or just when the playoffs roll around?

On 3/9/2018 at 0:00 AM, BigSteelThrill said:

Did it actually change the win/standings or anything... or just when the playoffs roll around?

Harvick was docked points but we're not counting penalty points.  I didn't want fantasy results to change after Sunday night.

• Like 1

The two Harvick teams battle it out in a defensive matchup

• Like 1

0-5, with losses by 5 points, 2 points, and 4 points in three of the past four weeks. 

Next week, a Battle of the Beatens as either my squad or @DaVinci's crew will finally get to victory lane.

8 hours ago, dal_boys_phan said:

0-5, with losses by 5 points, 2 points, and 4 points in three of the past four weeks. 

Next week, a Battle of the Beatens as either my squad or @DaVinci's crew will finally get to victory lane.

Unless it's a TIE

• Like 1

It has been announced that Junior Racing will lose its sponsorship in 2019

22 hours ago, Eephus said:

The two Harvick teams battle it out in a defensive matchup

:drive:

-QG