Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Eephus

NASCAR Real & Fantasy (www.drivergroupgame.com, League ID 1686, password:fbgffanascar)

Recommended Posts

Dillon wins it garbage style.  Anyway encouraged by my Almirola pick.

Glad to see Bubba do well.

-QG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Punk move by Dillon.  And NASCAR is stupid for comparing that midget to Earnhardt.

I agree with them drawing parallels to Big E, but there really was nothing Dillon could do there. He had the push and the Mo' and the low line wasn't there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Punk move by Dillon.  And NASCAR is stupid for comparing that midget to Earnhardt.

He straight up dumped Almirola.  I guess that's the kind of racing NASCAR wants.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eephus said:

He straight up dumped Almirola.  I guess that's the kind of racing NASCAR wants.

Yup.  No problems with the first bump but he went back for a second and turned him into the wall on purpose.  He knows he can't win with his talent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantrax scoring looks correct. 

Lucky to win a week w/ one lead lap car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And this is the kind of race that Nascar must hate,  fans wait out a rain delay, a pretty uneventful race, only 9 cars on the lead lap and shaping up to be a gas mileage battle

(that is unless there is a "phantom" yellow flag here)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Courtjester said:

And this is the kind of race that Nascar must hate,  fans wait out a rain delay, a pretty uneventful race, only 9 cars on the lead lap and shaping up to be a gas mileage battle

(that is unless there is a "phantom" yellow flag here)  

I only saw the second half but I thought it was a pretty interesting race.  Harvick was the class of the field all day but the alternate pit strategies and late yellow kept my interest.  It's a pretty typical race at a 1 1/2 miler where handling over long runs strings out the field.

On the fantasy side, some big weeks wasted with 120 and 118 point losers.

Edited by Eephus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, belljr said:

Anyone want Jimmie Johnson. What a stiff

Chevy survived to win Daytona but they all looked out to lunch today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This league is stupid!!!!

:)

Wait...I won?

I swore I lost. This league is awesome

Next year I think add a point for a stage win?

Edited by belljr
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantrax doesn't support stage wins as a stat.  They have something called Bonus Points which isn't defined anywhere on the site.  It appears to have some relationship to wins and stage wins because Harvick currently leads with 5 followed by A. Dillon with 4 but Allmendiniger has been given a bonus point for some reason.

They track finishing position for each stage but from top to bottom.  I don't think it would be fair to triple whammy some guy who DNFs during stage 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Eephus said:

Fantrax doesn't support stage wins as a stat.  They have something called Bonus Points which isn't defined anywhere on the site.  It appears to have some relationship to wins and stage wins because Harvick currently leads with 5 followed by A. Dillon with 4 but Allmendiniger has been given a bonus point for some reason.

They track finishing position for each stage but from top to bottom.  I don't think it would be fair to triple whammy some guy who DNFs during stage 1.

Well I then propose you go in and manually adjust as needed EVERY WEEK ;)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LVMS fantasy results stand in spite of NASCAR penalties against the #4 team

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eephus said:

LVMS fantasy results stand in spite of NASCAR penalties against the #4 team

Did it actually change the win/standings or anything... or just when the playoffs roll around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 0:00 AM, BigSteelThrill said:

Did it actually change the win/standings or anything... or just when the playoffs roll around?

Harvick was docked points but we're not counting penalty points.  I didn't want fantasy results to change after Sunday night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two Harvick teams battle it out in a defensive matchup

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0-5, with losses by 5 points, 2 points, and 4 points in three of the past four weeks. 

Next week, a Battle of the Beatens as either my squad or @DaVinci's crew will finally get to victory lane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dal_boys_phan said:

0-5, with losses by 5 points, 2 points, and 4 points in three of the past four weeks. 

Next week, a Battle of the Beatens as either my squad or @DaVinci's crew will finally get to victory lane.

Unless it's a TIE

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been announced that Junior Racing will lose its sponsorship in 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Eephus said:

The two Harvick teams battle it out in a defensive matchup

:drive:

 

-QG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.