What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NASCAR Thread (1 Viewer)

Interviewing Hamlin. Hot blonde chick has to stand there and keep a smile going, behind him, the whole time. Need that eye candy on the screen.

:angry:  of course I switched from Brad to Harvick due to the flu reports.  If second place is the first loser, I am THE BEST LOSER.  

Bump for the finale.  I still don't like the playoff format but nobody asked me.

Pretty impressive for JGR to get three out of the four slots.  Go #19 I guess :shrug:

Bump for the finale.  I still don't like the playoff format but nobody asked me.

Pretty impressive for JGR to get three out of the four slots.  Go #19 I guess :shrug:
I rarely watch anymore.  I'll flip it on here and there.

I hate the stage racing, and I hate the playoffs    :shrug:

It looks like last year's league has been carried over at www.drivergroupgame.com but 2020 drivers haven't been entered yet.

If you played last year, you should be good to go next week.

AwesomeBill from Dawsonville
2young2bbald
TheBigKeselowski
Harvey Wallbanger
DaVinci
iambuttugly
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
eephus
Go Fast Turn Left
QuizGuy66
:drive: :drive: :drive:

:excited: :excited:

-QG

It was a pretty uneventful off-season.  DiBenedetto to Wood, Custer and Bell to Cup, Buescher and Stenhouse trade. Ho hum.

Howdy race fans!  Yeah, so I just got talked into a 10 man pick em race league this year with friends and I don't know #### about racing :own3d:

Any of you gear heads mind giving me some tips each week when I know what drivers have already been picked?  I pick 4th for Daytona.   :drive:

Will I know ahead of time which racer has tires that are matched perfect and staggered special so they hold on the outside of turn 4??  Cause I'll probably just pick that dude every week.

Users who are viewing this thread