What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

THIS LEAGUE will ruin your other leagues (1 Viewer)

Agent575

Footballguy
It's happened time and time again.  Our members have been cutting other leagues to have more time for this one since we began in 2012.  

Simply put, you will not find a more active league anywhere.  Are you tired of hearing about how active leagues are only to show up and be the most active owner by a long shot?  Are you starting to realize that beating your drunken friends who barely pay attention to the NFL isn't very rewarding?  Or that when they beat you it makes this hobby feel like a waste of time?  There are 40+ members of our club that visit at least every single day and many of them visit more than their significant others should know about.

Now the deal is that we don't want owners that will only join if the available teams are good, we want those who would gnaw off their arm to be here and own the worst team ever...but here is the skinny....we're going to have two dispersal drafts this year in our Minor League.  We could easily fill these teams as-is but since we have multiple openings the best way is to build YOUR TEAM to start.  Forming a good team here won't be an issue so we're back to whether or not you are a good fit for us and vice versa.

You just will not find another league like this one.  We've looked...it doesn't exist.  This is Roster Wars!
http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/

WARNING: You don't get into this club just because you have some money.  Everyone has that.  We're looking for real owners.  So if you think you have what it takes, visit our site and start at the top with the FRONT PORCH and the BYLAWS.  From there, you'll either dive into the rabbit hole or you'll run away....just as we've intended.  If you like to decompress for 2-3 months between football seasons, I'll save you the time...it won't work out between us. ;)

See you there!

If you're looking for a great league, this is it. I used to have over 30 leagues because I would get bored in the offseason -- I needed 30 leagues to keep some semblance of activity. But I joined RW two years ago and most of my other leagues (except those that I commish -- I still love all of you) have become an afterthought and I've cut the number of leagues that I'm in by half. Stop on by and check it out. You can thank me later.

No offense, but I want to punch you in the face, running around reading your bull#### rules and incessant rambling on about #### makes me hate that league even tho I only know the by-laws, I would treat it like an ex-wife if I had one.

Get of the porch!

No offense, but I want to punch you in the face, running around reading your bull#### rules and incessant rambling on about #### makes me hate that league even tho I only know the by-laws, I would treat it like an ex-wife if I had one.

Get of the porch!

And that's why it's not a good fit for everyone and not everyone is a good fit for the league.  I'm sure there are plenty of other leagues here that you can join and they'd be happy to take your money and that you'd be happier in.  Thanks for stopping by.

lolz, yup, that glove most definitely does not fit  :wall:
You have 32 posts on this forum and two of them are to let us know you don't like our league? You must be a real prize for those who have to deal with ya on a regular basis.  Thanks for knowing you don't belong with us.  haha

You have 32 posts on this forum and two of them are to let us know you don't like our league? You must be a real prize for those who have to deal with ya on a regular basis.  Thanks for knowing you don't belong with us.  haha
Might as well make it 3 out of 33, your welcome, I am just mad I can't get those 30 minutes back from trying to read the abhorrent and atrocious structure and never ending rules and bad puns that is your league.  The reason it ruins other leagues for owners is the fact they are constantly spending all their time trying to figure out and understand WTF is even going on in your league, so many this and that rules, side stuff, that it is surprising you even get around to playing a game each week.  Sons Of Anarchy wasn't that great of a show, especially to create a FFL around it, odds are you would have been better off modeling it after the Bachelorette.  :wub:  

haha, too each their own, I am sure for the gentlemen in that league, they love it and did not "get off the porch", Show Me Your TDs is a great name as well, because it is fun, and that is what we are all here to do, have fun, pretty fun having an E-fight with you, I do not get in many E-fights but when I do, I punch a lot of KEYS.  make sure to not waste your 276th post in response too me, you pry have much better things to do

toodles, just busting your balls alot

We've found some great prospects recently but we're always looking for more.  If you're the most active fantasy owner you know, then you should absolutely check us out because NOW is the perfect time to jump in and potentially secure a spot in our club.

There is no offseason at Roster Wars.

Do you visit your league site several times per day only to feel like the only one who's truly interested?  Do you send trade offers only for them to die on the vine because the other owner doesn't care or doesn't check their email but once a month?  

We have a big group but it feels damn near like family.  Introduce yourself and watch how fast you'll be welcomed by our members.  If you truly want an active league without drama then this is the place for you.  New to dynasty or IDP?  That's fine.  We all had to start somewhere....why not start with the best and save yourself the hard years of dealing with the sort of crap that led us to making this place.

Hope to see you there!

If you're looking for a well run league that puts an emphasis on activity and doesn't put up with shenanigans from lousy owners then check us out.  We're always looking for more great owners but especially right now there are a couple spots to be filled for 2018.  Don't miss out!

We're looking for the most active owner you know if you could please let him/her know about us.  If that's you, what are you waiting for?  Repeatedly beating disinterested owners has to be getting old, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread