What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 WSL Sign-Up (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
You know the drill if you're a vet.  Newbies can find the rules pinned at the top of this forum.  Let's target the Monday after Super Bowl for the draft.

IN

1. BassNBrew

2. Reaper

3. BSS

4. Duckboy

5. Mr. Irrelevant

6. Stephen Holloway

7. Stinkin Ref

8. -OZ-

9. bro1ncos

10. by the sea wannabe

11. Aaron Rudnicki

12. Shadowfax

13. dpeease

14. FF Ninja

15. Sweet Love

16. Fullback Fro

jeter23

Sinrman

Crippler

Fresh Prince

FF Wiseguy

Mr. Irrelevant

Bro1ncos

Stinkin Ref

BassnBrew

Norseman

Renesauz

Drunken Slob

Rudy

BroadwayG

Shadowfax

-OZ-

Last edited by a moderator:
If folks are up for something different and/or if we have trouble filling 2 leagues, I'll throw out a suggestion that we run WSL1 as the typical survivor format and WSL2 as a total points league - that way folks who are drafting in both leagues have different strategies to target (and anyone who just wants to do one can have a choice). Be interesting to see how the change affects draft strategies this early on.

I'd be down for either or both.

If folks are up for something different and/or if we have trouble filling 2 leagues, I'll throw out a suggestion that we run WSL1 as the typical survivor format and WSL2 as a total points league - that way folks who are drafting in both leagues have different strategies to target (and anyone who just wants to do one can have a choice). Be interesting to see how the change affects draft strategies this early on.

Could go for that.

After getting booted in week 8 in wsl last year because of bye weeks (plus my not taking a backup kicker to seabass) I'd be down for a total points format. Which probably is more like a real mock draft anyway.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a 12 teamer as opposed to 16....total points

WSL1 and WSL2 should remain the same IMO.  Anything else should be called something else. We've been doing it a certain way for 10 years now.

Fullback Fro said:
WSL1 and WSL2 should remain the same IMO.  Anything else should be called something else. We've been doing it a certain way for 10 years now.
Get off my lawn.

Kinda agree, but some variety would be nice.

League 1 will start tomorrow at 8 am EST.  I've recruiting to fill league 2.

1. BassNBrew

2. Reaper

3. BSS

4. Duckboy

5. Mr. Irrelevant

6. Stephen Holloway

7. Stinkin Ref

8. -OZ-

9. bro1ncos

10. by the sea wannabe

11. Aaron Rudnicki

12. Shadowfax

13. dpeease

14. FF Ninja

15. Sweet Love

16. Fullback Fro

51 6 71 66 15 48 60 28 37 6 79 92 40 11 91 35

Draft order for League 1

Shadowfax92

Sweet Love91

Aaron Rudnicki79

BSS71

Duckboy66

Stinkin Ref60

BassNBrew51

Stephen Holloway48

dpeease40

bro1ncos37

Fullback Fro35

-OZ-28

Mr. Irrelevant15

FF Ninja11

by the sea wannabe685

Reaper629

I also won my 8th and 9th titles this year  (2 for 2 in 2017, 9 for about 34 all-time (estimating))

Not sure where the all-time Championship threading is, not trying to brag, know I've had a lot of luck, just proud of the achievement 

I also won my 8th and 9th titles this year  (2 for 2 in 2017, 9 for about 34 all-time (estimating))

Not sure where the all-time Championship threading is, not trying to brag, know I've had a lot of luck, just proud of the achievement 
LOL, I've been a part of every survivor league since 2014 (some with more than one entry) and I'm 1 for whatever the hell that denominator is.

if I had your hit rate I'd be bragging with absolutely no shame.

LOL, I've been a part of every survivor league since 2014 (some with more than one entry) and I'm 1 for whatever the hell that denominator is.

if I had your hit rate I'd be bragging with absolutely no shame.
Yeah, for whatever reason I think I started strong then faded. Last year I had one of my best teams ever but had like ⅔ of my team off in week 8 (probably the worst part about wsl).

I have no access to WSL2 from 2017 to update the league.  Can some someone change their franchise e-mail to economy101(at)yahoo and set the password to fbgwsl2?

I have no access to WSL2 from 2017 to update the league.  Can some someone change their franchise e-mail to economy101(at)yahoo and set the password to fbgwsl2?
There is a 2018 site set up. I'm assuming someone already did this email change for you?

I put your email address in as the commissioner email....but I can't see where to change the password

Users who are viewing this thread