What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

Yes, single set of players. I have been in multiple leagues like this and it is very competitive. Since it is a salary cap league, there are enough players available on WW.

Here is what you need to start every week:

1-QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex- RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex DB (CB or S)

Each team can have roster of 26 active players.

No IT Does not.

I have seen teams win without having a QB. It also depends on what other players you have. Having Rodgers, Brady or Wilson doesn't make your fantasy team good. To name a few we had teams with Brady, Wilson, Wentz did not make playoffs.

For that reason, we have added prize/awards for top 20 teams and that will make this league more interactive for all teams, even during fantasy playoff time.

We are getting more and more players joining this league! Spots are open, come join while you can.

its only $25/year (LeagueSafe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft and not auction? 

I'd be interested if this were auction and the salaries came from the auction value. But the idea that my cap would be busted by an NFL team franchising a player or giving an outlandish contract is one I don't think I'd like. 

Plus in a large league, there's a huge difference between the first overall pick and the 28, even in serpentine. 

I understand... from my experience.. with using draft process, it increases chances of trading after completion of the draft and more involved and makes it active league.

Users who are viewing this thread