What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Old People Food - name a meal that if you saw a random person eating, odds overwhelmingly would favor them being > 65 years old (1 Viewer)

And another favorite of mine - liverwurst sandwich :yum:

Maybe I am 65
Liverwurst is great, but I can't order it out, I have to make the sandwich at home.  I love the flavor of it, but I have to put a thin layer on bread or the texture gets to me.  If you order one at a deli and they give you the liverwurst an inch thick, I gag on it.  Single layer of slices, about 1/4" thick on pumpernickel is the ( o Y o )

Did that include Underwood Deviled Ham?  Haven't touched it in 35 years or so, mainly because I don't want to ruin yet another fond childhood memory.
Yes, deviled ham.  He could eat a can of potted meat and a can of sardines with a few saltines every day for lunch.  He didn't bathe every day, though.  

I worked at an ice cream shop as a teenager in the late '80s.  The only people that ordered phosphates were 70+.  I suspect all the phosphate drinkers have died off and you can't even order one these days.

Liverwurst is great, but I can't order it out, I have to make the sandwich at home.  I love the flavor of it, but I have to put a thin layer on bread or the texture gets to me.  If you order one at a deli and they give you the liverwurst an inch thick, I gag on it.  Single layer of slices, about 1/4" thick on pumpernickel is the ( o Y o )
Spicy mustard 

occasional slice of cheese

NICE THICK LIVERWURST

OMG

Haven't had on in a long time though

K&S and other cafeteria style restaurants.  55 is the minimum age allowed in the cafeteria.  All meals served on a plate (meat) and multiple bowls each side vegetable.  

Users who are viewing this thread