Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
scoobus

BTTF 2018: Draft Complete

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, scoobus said:

Btw, looking for quality RP, have extra SP innings and IF PA’s to offer.

I have a bunch of good relievers. I need a SP 

dr d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to need innings of any kind. Will have OF depth (Granderson; Hamilton; DeShields; Santana), some catching depth, some IF depth, a perfectly good Victor Martinez. Willing to trade a Judge or Blackmon or Marte for a really good pitching package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's how it all ended up for my squad:
 

BATTING

1 - SS Turner, Trea (R) .271/.344/.416  19 HR 43 SB
2 - 2B Camargo, Johan (S) .272/.349/.457  19 HR 1 SB
3 - OF Rosario, Eddie (L) .288/.323/.479  24 HR 8 SB
4 - C Realmuto, J.T. (R) .277/.340/.484  21 HR 3 SB
5 - 3B Moustakas, Mike (L) .251/.315/.459  28 HR 4 SB
6 - OF Parra, Gerardo (L) .284/.342/.372  6 HR 11 SB
7 - OF Almora Jr., Albert (R) .286/.323/.378  5 HR 1 SB
8 - 1B Mancini, Trey (R) .242/.299/.416  24 HR 0 SB

C Severino, Pedro (R) .168/.254/.247  2 HR 1 SB
2B Harrison, Josh (R) .250/.293/.363  8 HR 3 SB
3B Sanchez, Yolmer (S) .242/.306/.372  8 HR 14 SB
OF Heredia, Guillermo (R) .236/.318/.342  5 HR 2 SB

AAA - 1B McMahon, Ryan (L) .232/.307/.376  5 HR 1 SB
AAA - 2B Torreyes, Ronald (R) .280/.294/.370  0 HR 0 SB
AAA - OF Luplow, Jordan (R) .185/.272/.359  3 HR 2 SB

(Could use a better 1B bat and a better bench hitter. Also considering moving Moustakas to 1B and playing Camargo and/or Sanchez at 3B.)



PITCHING

SP1 - Greinke, Zack (R)  207.67 IP,  3.21 ERA,  1.079 WHIP,  1.21 HR/9
SP2 - Bauer, Trevor (R)  175.33 IP,  2.21 ERA,  1.089 WHIP,  0.46 HR/9
SP3 - Manaea, Sean (L)  160.67 IP,  3.59 ERA,  1.077 WHIP,  1.18 HR/9
SP4 - Williams, Trevor (R)  170.67 IP,  3.11 ERA,  1.178 WHIP,  0.79 HR/9
SP5 - Gonzales, Marco (L)  166.67 IP,  4 ERA,  1.224 WHIP,  0.92 HR/9

SWING - Borucki, Ryan (L)  97.67 IP,  3.87 ERA,  1.321 WHIP,  0.65 HR/9
SWING - Stratton, Chris (R)  145 IP,  5.09 ERA,  1.428 WHIP,  1.18 HR/9
LONG - German, Domingo (R)  85.67 IP,  5.57 ERA,  1.331 WHIP,  1.58 HR/9
SU - Jansen, Kenley (R)  71.67 IP,  3.01 ERA,  0.991 WHIP,  1.63 HR/9
SU - Vazquez, Felipe (L)  70 IP,  2.7 ERA,  1.243 WHIP,  0.51 HR/9
SU - Alvarez, Jose (L)  63 IP,  2.71 ERA,  1.159 WHIP,  0.43 HR/9
SU - Wainwright, Adam (R)  40.33 IP,  4.46 ERA,  1.463 WHIP,  1.12 HR/9
CL - Rogers, Taylor (L)  68.33 IP,  2.63 ERA,  0.951 WHIP,  0.4 HR/9

AAA - Despaigne, Odrisamer (R)  39 IP,  6.69 ERA,  1.821 WHIP,  0.92 HR/9
AAA - Blackburn, Paul (R)  27.67 IP,  7.16 ERA,  1.41 WHIP,  0.65 HR/9

(Happy with the starters. A lot less happy with the bullpen.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The WIS forum people are saying it might be a couple months before they add the 2018 players. Boo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jfranco77 said:

The WIS forum people are saying it might be a couple months before they add the 2018 players. Boo. 

Jeez, what's up over there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doug B said:

Jeez, what's up over there?

They’re now owned by something called SportsHub which doesn’t seem to have any interest in updating the site. Our basketball version of this league never happened because they didn’t put in the 2017-18 rosters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Spartans Rule said:

never happened

Hasn’t happened yet.

But yeah, they suck. I’m pretty sure they have one person on staff  working; that’s not shtick.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 0:23 PM, Doug B said:

Here's how it all ended up for my squad:
 

BATTING

1 - SS Turner, Trea (R) .271/.344/.416  19 HR 43 SB
2 - 2B Camargo, Johan (S) .272/.349/.457  19 HR 1 SB
3 - OF Rosario, Eddie (L) .288/.323/.479  24 HR 8 SB
4 - C Realmuto, J.T. (R) .277/.340/.484  21 HR 3 SB
5 - 3B Moustakas, Mike (L) .251/.315/.459  28 HR 4 SB
6 - OF Parra, Gerardo (L) .284/.342/.372  6 HR 11 SB
7 - OF Almora Jr., Albert (R) .286/.323/.378  5 HR 1 SB
8 - 1B Mancini, Trey (R) .242/.299/.416  24 HR 0 SB

C Severino, Pedro (R) .168/.254/.247  2 HR 1 SB
2B Harrison, Josh (R) .250/.293/.363  8 HR 3 SB
3B Sanchez, Yolmer (S) .242/.306/.372  8 HR 14 SB
OF Heredia, Guillermo (R) .236/.318/.342  5 HR 2 SB

AAA - 1B McMahon, Ryan (L) .232/.307/.376  5 HR 1 SB
AAA - 2B Torreyes, Ronald (R) .280/.294/.370  0 HR 0 SB
AAA - OF Luplow, Jordan (R) .185/.272/.359  3 HR 2 SB

(Could use a better 1B bat and a better bench hitter. Also considering moving Moustakas to 1B and playing Camargo and/or Sanchez at 3B.)



PITCHING

SP1 - Greinke, Zack (R)  207.67 IP,  3.21 ERA,  1.079 WHIP,  1.21 HR/9
SP2 - Bauer, Trevor (R)  175.33 IP,  2.21 ERA,  1.089 WHIP,  0.46 HR/9
SP3 - Manaea, Sean (L)  160.67 IP,  3.59 ERA,  1.077 WHIP,  1.18 HR/9
SP4 - Williams, Trevor (R)  170.67 IP,  3.11 ERA,  1.178 WHIP,  0.79 HR/9
SP5 - Gonzales, Marco (L)  166.67 IP,  4 ERA,  1.224 WHIP,  0.92 HR/9

SWING - Borucki, Ryan (L)  97.67 IP,  3.87 ERA,  1.321 WHIP,  0.65 HR/9
SWING - Stratton, Chris (R)  145 IP,  5.09 ERA,  1.428 WHIP,  1.18 HR/9
LONG - German, Domingo (R)  85.67 IP,  5.57 ERA,  1.331 WHIP,  1.58 HR/9
SU - Jansen, Kenley (R)  71.67 IP,  3.01 ERA,  0.991 WHIP,  1.63 HR/9
SU - Vazquez, Felipe (L)  70 IP,  2.7 ERA,  1.243 WHIP,  0.51 HR/9
SU - Alvarez, Jose (L)  63 IP,  2.71 ERA,  1.159 WHIP,  0.43 HR/9
SU - Wainwright, Adam (R)  40.33 IP,  4.46 ERA,  1.463 WHIP,  1.12 HR/9
CL - Rogers, Taylor (L)  68.33 IP,  2.63 ERA,  0.951 WHIP,  0.4 HR/9

AAA - Despaigne, Odrisamer (R)  39 IP,  6.69 ERA,  1.821 WHIP,  0.92 HR/9
AAA - Blackburn, Paul (R)  27.67 IP,  7.16 ERA,  1.41 WHIP,  0.65 HR/9

(Happy with the starters. A lot less happy with the bullpen.)

 Nice formatting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

Doug B sends SP Marco Gonzales to Chemical X.

Chemical X sends 1B C.J. Cron to Doug B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doug B said:

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

Doug B sends SP Marco Gonzales to Chemical X.

Chemical X sends 1B C.J. Cron to Doug B.

good deal, this almost gives me a fieldable team;

sale, estrada, gonzales, odorizzi, lynn

bell, murphy, didi, suarez, piscotty, nimmo, gardner, Cs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 2017 team, which I think lost the World Series, just started their Tournament of Champions. Which they'll probably get bounced out of in the first round. 

That team really doesn't seem all that good. Should give hope to all the mediocre teams for 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got 10 RP in the usable to great range. I've got another 4 in the not so great range. First and foremost, I need a SP upgrade and I'm wiling to overepay for a good one. I can send back a good number usable SP innings. After that, could use upgrades at most positions, but 2B, OF, C are the most glaring. Can send back plenty of PA's at same position in any deal.

Text preferred, but you cam PM, also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:16 AM, SoCalBroncoFan said:

I've got 10 RP in the usable to great range. I've got another 4 in the not so great range. First and foremost, I need a SP upgrade and I'm wiling to overepay for a good one. I can send back a good number usable SP innings. After that, could use upgrades at most positions, but 2B, OF, C are the most glaring. Can send back plenty of PA's at same position in any deal.

Text preferred, but you cam PM, also.

offer sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doug B said:

Jebus ... next week is Thanksgiving. Still no 2018 stats?

The 2017-18 NBA stats finally arrived yesterday, so I wouldn’t hold your breath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:41 AM, SoCalBroncoFan said:

Where did you send it?

 

sent you this PM;

looks like you need a 3b.......how about cishek or yates for matt duffy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well ... even if WIS goes belly-up or something, following these leagues on FanTrax has still been worth it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 8:34 AM, Chemical X said:

sent you this PM;

looks like you need a 3b.......how about cishek or yates for matt duffy?

Now I’m waiting for you to check your messages....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SoCalBroncoFan said:

Now I’m waiting for you to check your messages....

ok, we have traded.

I get cishek you get matt duffy & chisenhall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SoCalBroncoFan said:

Trade:

Scoobus trades Edwin Encarnacjion to  SCBF for Kirby Yates and Nick Wittgren.

Confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my team is mostly done. Still could use a half-season at C. Actually, even less. Really only need a 200 PA guy who is better than Andrew Knapp (very low bar).

I could also some SP innings. 

I still have RP innjngs I can move. I also have DJ Lemahieu - stellar defense at 2B (.990 fielding percentage)  decent pop (15 HRs)., and decent .AVG (.276). Good backup 2B and pinch hitter. Or maybe your 2B really sucks and he csn start for you.

PM me if interested. 😊

Edited by SoCalBroncoFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.