What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BTTF 2018: MLB123746 (4 Viewers)

Pretty sure I earned the first pick, guys. Why else would I have tanked last season? Let me know when you're ready for me to fire off 1.1 
That 290 you just rolled disagrees.  :shrug:  

ETA:  Hey, that puts you right between @Doug B and @Kraft....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well - Tobias takes....

1.01 Mike Trout - OF - finally the highest paid player in baseball

Last edited by a moderator:
RnR must be going over his LarrySheets(tm) - pace here has been pretty breakneck.  Infinity more posts compared to just few minutes ago.

Recently Browsing   3 members

Koya | Super Nintendo Chalmers | HellToupee

Dont SoCalLarryBoy us, now. 

Sorry for the delay, fellas. Was reviewing some notes.

1.1 Mike Trout, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, outfield

Here's to a better season!
Trout is going to play for the Philadelphia Eagles because he doesn't want to be associated with a team that lost 150 games

Basically we’ve been waiting 14 hours for Helltoupee to pick, who, in turn, has been waiting for Koya to pick. 

Did I get that right?

Can we vote him out? Being serious here. We should know him and his terrible shtick well enough that he will probably continue being unfunny and annoying for the duration

Didn’t Koya pick yesterday ?
I honestly think he's ####### with us and it's shtick - which would be pretty lame. 

Let's hope that somehow he just got confused? 

And yes I clearly picked and clearly called his name out - he was in the thread after even, so if there were any confusion I'd think he'd have asked. 

:shrug:  

You've been up for 14 hours.  This is bad schtick.
It's just rude and inconsiderate. This is supposed to be light hearted fun, not sure why someone would purposefully delay and knowingly loss people off, clock or not. 

If there's no pick by 11 I'd suggest we think about finding another owner. 

Let's hope that somehow he just got confused? 

And yes I clearly picked and clearly called his name out - he was in the thread after even, so if there were any confusion I'd think he'd have asked. 
I can see not being used to how our drafts move. Maybe he thought that Monday morning was going to be a firm start time, and the first two picks made yesterday were joke picks :shrug:  

Users who are viewing this thread