What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BTTF 2018: MLB123746 (2 Viewers)

Garrett Stubbs C HOU

Barring a Realmuto trade I expect Stassi or Stubbs to get 250 ABs this year. Really don't want Gattis defense.

I know this feeling well.
Getting snipped now is less about losing out on a player and far more about the need to find another name. 

Snippet about looking sharp on the mound with a decent shot to break the rotation in AAA? 

That's a name... 

Seeing Mike Dunn get picked a couple rounds ago brought back good memories for me. Back in BTTF I, he was the first guy I picked that I had never heard of before. He was by no means the last.
It's why I "know" Ryan Cordell (had him either last year, maybe even year before - hard to keep track of the crap)

40.03 - Bryce Brentz - OF - PIT

Goes from a crowded Boston OF to a crowded Pittsburgh OF. Did hit 31 homers in AAA last year. I totally knew all of this before just now.

40.4 - Bobby Bradley, 1B, CLE

"Of all the one-on-one meetings, he was the highlight just because of how he came to camp," said Francona. "He had an unbelievable winter. He went to both strength camps. He looks phenomenal. He should be really proud of himself."

Francona said he set a record for cuss words because he was so excited about Bradley's transformation.
Obviously worth it for the bolded alone in round 40.

Users who are viewing this thread