What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BTTF 2018: MLB123746 (2 Viewers)

Message to the house:

My time in this forum is going to spotty over the next week or three, as I am engaged in a job search. I plan to pop in and make up my picks as I can, but I can't necessarily be in the thread on a regular workday schedule. I no longer have my work phone, so the text number some of you have for me no longer will work. I do not yet have a replacement phone.

Accordingly, keep me on insta-skip for the duration. We're in the forty-somethings, anyway ... I'd like to think the meat of my eventual WIS team has already been drafted.

Message to the house:

My time in this forum is going to spotty over the next week or three, as I am engaged in a job search. I plan to pop in and make up my picks as I can, but I can't necessarily be in the thread on a regular workday schedule. I no longer have my work phone, so the text number some of you have for me no longer will work. I do not yet have a replacement phone.

Accordingly, keep me on insta-skip for the duration. We're in the forty-somethings, anyway ... I'd like to think the meat of my eventual WIS team has already been drafted.
Good luck with the job search gb! 

Message to the house:

Good luck, GB!  Thanks for the heads up.  :thumbup:  

Message to the house:

GL @Doug B hope all is well  :thumbup:

I didn't vote for 55 because I've seen this movie before.  Everybody thinks there's plenty of talent available around round 30-35 but the next 200 picks deplete peoples' crap lists.

Users who are viewing this thread