What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BTTF 2018: MLB123746 (4 Viewers)

OK, I think I know what to do.

HellToupee will need to sign up for a FanTrax account first. He can then either post his FanTrax username into this thread, or else PM me and/or rodg12 the e-mail address he used to sign up for FanTrax. With that information, either rodg12 or I should be able to use this Replace Owner screen I just found in the FanTrax Commissioner toolbox, swapping out Sammy and swapping in Hell Toupee.
Pm’d My email but username is helltoupee 
OK, you're in. Getting your squad entered.

EDIT: @HellToupee, your squad is entered. Give it a once-over and let me know of any discrepancies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nine teams left to enter -- any co-commishes got a little time tonight?

Teams left to enter:

Northern Voice
Oso Diablo
RnR
rodg12
scoobus
Super Nintendo Chalmers
SoCalBroncoFan
Spartans Rule
Tobias Funke

Only player I found that wasn't in Fantrax but was drafted was Chris Rabago by @Spartans Rule.
I couldn't find SP Mike Pelfrey for cosjobs' squad, either. But Pelfrey retired from baseball March 6th, so the point is moot.

EDIT: Catcher Chris Rabago is starting this season in Double A in the Rockies' system. He'll need two or three injuries to make it to the big squad. Rabago might eventually be made available on FanTrax ... I'll check every week or so. If Rabago shows up, I'll add him to Sparty's team.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing all owners will have to do in FanTrax is set their own players as Active, Reserve, and IR. Your teams' FanTrax scores won't calculate properly until this is done.

By default, newly-entered teams have all players as reserves.

My fantrax roster looks correct. I won't say "good" but they look correct. Look at those HR/9s on Castillo and Mikolas and Matz! When your HR/9 would be a mediocre ERA, that's not great. Oh and Kyle McGrath has a HR/9 of 18.00 but he doesn't really count. 

Only thing that needs fixing on mine is that I should have Hector Santiago the pitcher on the White Sox, not the minor league hitter in Rookie ball.

Other than that everything looks great, thanks guys! :thumbup:

Good news:  12 of my 14 RPs have already pitched, and another one is on the major league squad just hasn't gotten in a game.

Bad news:  Due to injury and suckiness, I only have 4 starting pitchers in rotations.

scoobus said:
Only thing that needs fixing on mine is that I should have Hector Santiago the pitcher on the White Sox, not the minor league hitter in Rookie ball.
Trying to figure out how to fix this. Did it for one of Doctor Detroit's players last year, but I can't remember how  :kicksrock:  

scoobus said:
Trying to figure out how to fix this. Did it for one of Doctor Detroit's players last year, but I can't remember how  :kicksrock:  
Scoobus, I figured it out -- had to go to the Transactions menu along the top, not the Commissioner options.

Check your roster now. You should have the correct Hector Santiago, SP White Sox.

With Hicks on the DL, I somehow only have 2 outfielders starting right now, and 2 more as bench players. C'mon, Garrett Cooper, we're going to need those PAs! 

Only player I found that wasn't in Fantrax but was drafted was Chris Rabago by @Spartans Rule.
I couldn't find SP Mike Pelfrey for cosjobs' squad, either. But Pelfrey retired from baseball March 6th, so the point is moot.

EDIT: Catcher Chris Rabago is starting this season in Double A in the Rockies' system. He'll need two or three injuries to make it to the big squad. Rabago might eventually be made available on FanTrax ... I'll check every week or so. If Rabago shows up, I'll add him to Sparty's team.
I found that FanTrax has a place to request that a player be added to their Available Players list. I put in a request for Chris Rabago yesterday morning, and he's already been added. Accordingly, I have placed him on Sparty's squad.

Meh ... woulda been nice, but Kazmir was my 10th starter taken :shrug:

Besides, the Jharel Cotton news solidified the status of one of my other SPs, Paul Blackburn.
... who promptly goes on the 60-day DL.

Daniel Gossett and Trevor Cahill owners were the winners here.

One thing all owners will have to do in FanTrax is set their own players as Active, Reserve, and IR. Your teams' FanTrax scores won't calculate properly until this is done.

By default, newly-entered teams have all players as reserves.
17 teams have set their rosters in Fantrax and are having their scoring accurately tracked. Still 7 teams outstanding.

Someone is going to have to trade me a catcher... or I'll Lucas Duda your asses again.
I've got three guys heading towards ~250 PAs behind the dish, plus a potential ~450-PA guy coming off the DL soon. Check back with me in August.

I've got three guys heading towards ~250 PAs behind the dish, plus a potential ~450-PA guy coming off the DL soon. Check back with me in August.
TRADE WARS! (Cause if my 'brilliant' move with gattis doesnt work out, I done be screwed).

If Ohtani keeps getting regular ABs, he may end up being hitter only instead of pitcher only. I think it's unlikely WIS will be able to make him both.

Users who are viewing this thread