What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BTTF 2018: MLB123746 (1 Viewer)

I’ll try and do this tonight. I keep forgetting 
Tomorrow, but same. Timing is terrible ... wish WIS woulda had the stats in November.

SoCal, sorry to hear about your recent travails. Hope the worst is behind you. I got your team covered ... will send you a WIS gift certificate to use for your team.

I think my team is mostly done. Still could use a half-season at C. Actually, even less. Really only need a 200 PA guy who is better than Andrew Knapp (very low bar).

I still have RP innings I can move. I also have DJ Lemahieu - stellar defense at 2B (.990 fielding percentage)  decent pop (15 HRs)., and decent .AVG (.276). Good backup 2B and pinch hitter. Or maybe your 2B really sucks and he can start for you.

Probably could trade some crappy SP innings if someone is short on innings. Wouldn't ask for much of anything.

PM me if interested. 😊
Bump.

Any chance this MFer comes back for 2020 or nah? I'm guessing not.  :Sadpanda: 

SimLeague Baseball Updates

All Changes made...

01/09/2019

Updated the defensive range data for 34 2018 OFs who had an issue with too many GPs.

05/26/2018

Made some changes to account for a recent update to Microsoft Edge breaking certain pages.

11/17/2013

Fixed a waiver claim bug where we were not permitting the addition of a player to a team if the team also owned a prospect that was derived from the same player.

I doubt it will happen but I'd give it another shot.

Also, looking at my 2018 draft, I forgot how bad teams suck in this format. I remember thinking my team would be good but now I'm not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread