What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which side? (1 Viewer)

12 team PPR

Team A gets Marlon Mack, Will Fuller, pick 1.12

TeamB gets Lesean McCoy Emmanuel Sanders
Looks like a classic case of one team trying to win now and another building for the future. I’d rather get A’s haul unless I was a RB away from the title. 

Although there is a huge age gap, I like B.  Not sure that Mack will be a starter or showed much with his chances and Fuller is very injury prone.  As for 1.12, a lot of uncertainty, unless there is someone that really want that will still be there at 1.12.  Shady should have enough tread on the tires for another couple of years and Sanders will be looking to bounce back in a big way assuming that Denver takes care of their QB situation.

Although there is a huge age gap, I like B.  Not sure that Mack will be a starter or showed much with his chances and Fuller is very injury prone.  As for 1.12, a lot of uncertainty, unless there is someone that really want that will still be there at 1.12.  Shady should have enough tread on the tires for another couple of years and Sanders will be looking to bounce back in a big way assuming that Denver takes care of their QB situation.
Sanders might not be back in Denver. 

FWIW, in ten games this year, Fuller had as many TDS (7) as Sanders has in his past 28 games. 

Good point on Sanders not being with the Broncos.  Would think that would be even better for him, as he can have a little more control over the situation.  Also, no debate on the Fuller TDs, just wonder if the 25% rate is sustainable.  Good discussion and nice points.

This is totally dependent upon your team goals.   A contending team is easily taking B and a rebuild would lean towards A although I am not a believer that Mack will turn into anything useful.  I like Fuller but I can't trust him yet as he seems to have used up all his TD's already.  That can't be sustainable. 

I am Team A, below is my roster

12 team PPR TE yardage bonus

Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 rb/wr/te flez

QB Dak, Bridgewater, Keenum, Kizer

RB McCoy, J Howard, Barber, Martin, Gore, J Williams, E Penny, J McNichols, Ware

WR M Thomas, Watkins, A Robinson, E Sanders, Funchess, Switzer, Carroo, Alison, A stewart

TE J Graham, Ben Watson, V Davis

Matt's Eagles said:
I am Team A, below is my roster

12 team PPR TE yardage bonus

Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 rb/wr/te flez

QB Dak, Bridgewater, Keenum, Kizer

RB McCoy, J Howard, Barber, Martin, Gore, J Williams, E Penny, J McNichols, Ware

WR M Thomas, Watkins, A Robinson, E Sanders, Funchess, Switzer, Carroo, Alison, A stewart

TE J Graham, Ben Watson, V Davis
I would stick with McCoy.  The other side doesn't really do much for your roster.  If you want to move McCoy I would wait until mid season and if you fall out of contention you should be able to move McCoy for much more to a contender pushing for a title.

Users who are viewing this thread