What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Make an easy $50 (1 Viewer)

St. Louis Bob

Footballguy
Was just catching up on Shark Tank and there was a very impressive presentation from this kid that came here from Haiti when he was 18 to start a DNA research company to assist in drug research.

The most important part to me is this is COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS and took all of 5 minutes to sign up.

1. Go here

2. If you want to throw me a bone please use token code: dna-simple-$10-150b92b878

3. Input any conditions you have from the drop down box and you're done.

If someone needs a sample they send you a tube to spit into which you send back in the pre-paid envelope and you get $50.  You can do this an unlimited amount of times. 

This aired on S9 E10 of Shark Tank, check it out, very cool.  Cuban invest 200k.

a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. 

They know who you are so they can validate you're a real person. The company or companies using your sample won't and they don't report results to the collecting company. 

Was just catching up on Shark Tank and there was a very impressive presentation from this kid that came here from Haiti when he was 18 to start a DNA research company to assist in drug research.

The most important part to me is this is COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS and took all of 5 minutes to sign up.

1. Go here

2. If you want to throw me a bone please use token code: dna-simple-$10-150b92b878

If someone needs a sample they send you a tube to spit into which you send back in the pre-paid envelope and you get $50.  You can do this an unlimited amount of times. 

This aired on S9 E10 of Shark Tank, check it out, very cool.  Cuban invest 200k.
Used your referral code.  :thumbup:

After signing up, how long did it take for you to get picked for a study?

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Go here

No thanks, I 'd rather make a hard $20

You're not going to fool me again, Bob.  I couldn't sit right for a week after last time!  Definitely not worth the $50.

Users who are viewing this thread