What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for Dynasty League to join (1 Viewer)

UFGator

Footballguy
I have played in redraft leagues for many years and want the challenge & excitement that Dynasty leagues offer.  Last year, I tried to start a dynasty league myself, but the other owners were scared of the commitment that is required of dynasty so it was stopped after the initial year.  My ideal dynasty league would be superflex, PPR, IDP's (I had 5 IDP players in the starting lineup) with Taxi squad and IR. Also, I have played in leagues who have a week 17 championship and I am not interested in those leagues at all.  I haven't ever dealt with player contracts so I'm not very interested in that at this time.  Please contact me if you are interested in a dedicated owner for your dynasty league.  Ideally I would like to pick my own players for my team, however I'm not adverse to taking over an existing dynasty team as long as it has a competitive roster already.

I see you are looking for a league to join..

Starting a new league so you get to draft your player

championship is not during week 17

1/2 PPR, IDP

Taxi Squad and IR

Almost everything you are looking for except, it deals with player contracts.

Contracts are easy to follow.. if player signs a 3 year/ $15 mil deal... for us players yearly salary is $5mil.

Let me know if you have more questions... if you are an active owner.. this will be a fun league to join.

http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/44831

If interested, Please contact  ultimatedynastyfootball@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread