What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2/2/2018: The Day the Democrat Party Died? (1 Viewer)

Libs have always really hated America. Awesome that their blind hatred of Trump is bringing it out fully. 
What is really sad when post glee with the market down over 600 points.  The funny thing is, they are so ignorant that they don't understand the biggest reason the market was down today was that the jobs number was better than expected,  real wage growth increased by 2.90% from last year, and the improving dollar.  All of these are great for the economy but the stock market went down because the Fed might raise interest rates 4 times this year instead of 3 because of inflation fears.  Add in the corruption shown from the DNC in the memo and I am sure that added to the downside.

Conservative talk radio is pushing this thing HARD. I try to bear Mark Belling in Milwaukee for some things but he has become a mockery of himself. I'm not sure if it's really him or if all Conservative talk radio hosts get their talking points from above and then someone like Belling would put his own flavor on them. He's becoming worse, more like Jay Weber, who is unbearable. Some of the things Belling was spouting off though, so dangerous for our country and so dangerous to our overall health as a nation.

Conservative talk radio is pushing this thing HARD. I try to bear Mark Belling in Milwaukee for some things but he has become a mockery of himself. I'm not sure if it's really him or if all Conservative talk radio hosts get their talking points from above and then someone like Belling would put his own flavor on them. He's becoming worse, more like Jay Weber, who is unbearable. Some of the things Belling was spouting off though, so dangerous for our country and so dangerous to our overall health as a nation.
Of course they are.

They've been pushing the entire conspiracy hard for many months without an OUNCE of evidence.  Now that they have something that's 99% bull#### and 1% info, they're treating it like the pentagon papers when it's more like used toilet paper.

Folks who buy into conspiracy theories have no problems pushing stuff like this.

What is really sad when post glee with the market down over 600 points.  The funny thing is, they are so ignorant that they don't understand the biggest reason the market was down today was that the jobs number was better than expected,  real wage growth increased by 2.90% from last year, and the improving dollar.  All of these are great for the economy but the stock market went down because the Fed might raise interest rates 4 times this year instead of 3 because of inflation fears
OK.  :lmao:     How long have they been speculating that rates are going up?  Two years and counting????

classic noonan!

Memo released today showing Obama administration and Clinton campaign conspired to spy on opposing presidential candidate. Then created an "insurance policy" based on unverified and false Intel paid for by Hillary campaign to derail a fairly elected president.

As more trickles in from the other committee investigations and the OIG who has been investigating Obama DOJ/FBI corruption for a year things will get real ugly.

Will 2/2/2018 go down in history as the day the Democrat Party Died?

Will Obama's legacy be forever tarnished? Leaving him in the same category as Richard Nixon? Worse?
I think that was Nov 2016. 

As a veteran who is honored and humbled to have served his country I find this highly offensive.
Then don't align yourself in any way with this America hating version of liberalism we're seeing right now. Denounce it. 

Then don't align yourself in any way with this America hating version of liberalism we're seeing right now. Denounce it. 
Your poster by a broad generalization...that appears to be false and not supported by anything of fact from you.

Rather unexcellent again.

Your poster by a broad generalization...that appears to be false and not supported by anything of fact from you.

Rather unexcellent again.
Appears to be false according to who?  Nobody on this board that would think so deserves any respect on the subject. 

Appears to be false according to who?  Nobody on this board that would think so deserves any respect on the subject. 
According to many people.

what factual basis do you have for painting liberals as hating America?

Amd now you have determined nobody here who would disagree with you is worthy of respect.

I have a feeling the owners of this site would highly disagree with your statement as would many posters here who deserve respect.

You are really not making yourself look very good with such a post.

According to many people.

what factual basis do you have for painting liberals as hating America?

Amd now you have determined nobody here who would disagree with you is worthy of respect.

I have a feeling the owners of this site would highly disagree with your statement as would many posters here who deserve respect.

You are really not making yourself look very good with such a post.
I think you're confusing me with someone who cares about any of what you just wrote. 

And I agree there are posters on here worthy of respect. Just none that pollute this particular forum. 

Careful feeding the troll.....he baits and reports. 
Wait?  He calls liberals people that hate America and claims nobody in this forum is deserving of respect...yet you claim I am trolling?  And this is your post...how is it not an example of more actual trolling?

what bait?  He posted this out there with no prompting birds.

So it's gone from a nothingburger to a setupburger.  Good to see we're progressing from pretending there was nothing to this whole investigation.

The GOP is going through the stages of grief.  We've already hit:
- denial that there was anything illegal going on!
- anger that it's all fake news, conspiracy, everyone out to get him

We're currently at:
- bargaining: Ok, so stuff did happen, and yes criminals were attached to his campaign BUT they were nobody's and actually even though the investigation is finding stuff, it was illegally started because I have this memo that I wrote that says so!

I suspect when the Mueller investigation starts dropping indictments we'll be at:
- depression: Oh dear god, the critics were right about Trump.  He really was rotten to the core.

and hopefully finally:
- acceptance: I knew there was something fishy about him all along.  Good riddance.  Now, let's elect Don Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.  :lmao:     How long have they been speculating that rates are going up?  Two years and counting????

classic noonan!
Boy your ignorance on this matter is really showing today and yet sadly you are so confident.  Kind of like how confident you are about the memo that it is a nothingburger.  No correlation I'm sure.  New economic data comes out monthly and the jobs number came out this morning along with wage growth data.  Happy to help!

What do you think demonstrates that you love America more than I do?
No idea who you are or where you stand but if you align with the ideology of illegals over Americans, disrespecting the flag and anthem....ah what a waste of my time. 

No idea who you are or where you stand but if you align with the ideology of illegals over Americans, disrespecting the flag and anthem....ah what a waste of my time. 
I actually like it when you get all righteous RBM. 

I don’t know what the ideology of an illegal is, but I suspect I would like it.  :thumbup:

I disagree with Don’t Noonan about 99% of the time, but I think he’s mostly right about the stock market. There’s probably a lot of factors but the biggest one is fear of rising interest rates as a result of the continuing good job reports. 

It's good to admit you're ignorant...

But not so good to admit you don't care to learn.

RBM said:
We don’t align with an ideology that pits us against immigrants. It’s only an either/or situation because your ideology insists on it. Also too my patriotism isn’t so fragile as to depend on someone else’s political statements. 

If the Dems were honest with themselves they would have to admit their party died during the 2016 primary run up.  Currently they are a rudderless ship with no vision and no focus.  Their only plan is to bash Trump, obstruct Trump and hope all these hate groups being financed by leftist organizations don’t lose steam by November.  

timschochet said:
I disagree with Don’t Noonan about 99% of the time, but I think he’s mostly right about the stock market. There’s probably a lot of factors but the biggest one is fear of rising interest rates as a result of the continuing good job reports. 
Tim....the rate plan has been well known for a couple years now...since the end of 2016.  The only question about rate increases this year has always been whether it was going to be four times or five times and that's not significant to build in.  Rate increases/decreases have been considered for a while now.

ETA:  It takes some serious stretching before one can attempt the "the stock market went down today because the news on jobs was too good" shtick.  Don't attempt that at home.  Leave it to the professionals.  My PSA for the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim....the rate plan has been well known for a couple years now...since the end of 2016.  The only question about rate increases this year has always been whether it was going to be four times or five times and that's not significant to build in.  Rate increases/decreases have been considered for a while now.

ETA:  It takes some serious stretching before one can attempt the "the stock market went down today because the news on jobs was too good" shtick.  Don't attempt that at home.  Leave it to the professionals.  My PSA for the day.
:lol:

If the Dems were honest with themselves they would have to admit their party died during the 2016 primary run up.  Currently they are a rudderless ship with no vision and no focus.  Their only plan is to bash Trump, obstruct Trump and hope all these hate groups being financed by leftist organizations don’t lose steam by November.  
Hang in there.  It will drop some day.

Memo released today showing Obama administration and Clinton campaign conspired to spy on opposing presidential candidate. Then created an "insurance policy" based on unverified and false Intel paid for by Hillary campaign to derail a fairly elected president.

As more trickles in from the other committee investigations and the OIG who has been investigating Obama DOJ/FBI corruption for a year things will get real ugly.

Will 2/2/2018 go down in history as the day the Democrat Party Died?

Will Obama's legacy be forever tarnished? Leaving him in the same category as Richard Nixon? Worse?
:towelwave:

Users who are viewing this thread