What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2019 NFL Draft Class (2 Viewers)

Really? I love this class! I believe it’s on par if not better than 2018. I’m surprised you believe that.

Tex
Really? Who ya got in your top 5 so I can takea look at them?

I just hadn't seen much in the way of soph & jrs last year (that stayed) putting up big #'s. Sure hope I'm wrong. I know WR is gonna be big nex year. and Fant is my #1 TE right now.

Really? Who ya got in your top 5 so I can takea look at them?

I just hadn't seen much in the way of soph & jrs last year (that stayed) putting up big #'s. Sure hope I'm wrong. I know WR is gonna be big nex year. and Fant is my #1 TE right now.
Yeah I love Fant and with Walker getting hurt he might be the one I’m replacing him with.

My Top RBs for 2019 as of today.

1. Montgomery 

2. Harris

3. Taylor

4. Hill

5. Singletary 

6. Gaskin

7. Love

8. Crocket 

Tex

I’d strongly consider Montgomery, Harris and Taylor over all the RB in 2018 except Barkley.

Tex

I currently have four #1s and #2 for 2019 and two #1s and 2s for 2020 as Swift, Akers and Harris are going to set the league on fire.

Tex

is Taylor eligible? he's a soph.
Yeah, I think you’re right. I will go back and look. It’s still a really good class. I watched several games this week and nothing has changed my mind. I hate Anderson got hurt IMHO his more talented and better than Mixon. This is history it will be interesting to see if he declares anyway are return for another year.

Tex

Former Oregon and Texas A&M headcase WR Kirk Merritt has resurfaced at Arkansas State after a year in the juco wilderness. Big time height/weight/speed athlete whose game looks to be sort of a bigger/stronger/faster Christian Kirk. It will be interesting to see if he produces and/or gets a combine invite.

This is shaping up to be one of the worst FF draft classes in awhile unless some players start coming out of nowhere (which can happen).

The outlook often changes as the scouting process goes along (for better or worse), but the 2019 class isn't looking good on the surface.

This is shaping up to be one of the worst FF draft classes in awhile unless some players start coming out of nowhere (which can happen).

The outlook often changes as the scouting process goes along (for better or worse), but the 2019 class isn't looking good on the surface.
RB last year seemed incredibly weak as well ..... Penny in the 1st Rd ? Ron Jones ? Chubb looking average at best ... they might need a darkhorse to emerge like Kareem Hunt did to show this was a worthy class.

I went over the sizes of the eligible RBs and I don't see much in 3 down bell cow potential except for Rodney Anderson and he's got the torn ACL.

Can Bryce Love really do it all? Will he be allowed to do it all?

lod001 said:
I went over the sizes of the eligible RBs and I don't see much in 3 down bell cow potential except for Rodney Anderson and he's got the torn ACL.

I’m essentially killing Love as a long-term feature back prospect on size (weight) alone.

lod001 said:

5’-11 221 lbs doesn’t qualify as bell cow size to you?

ETA - nm.  Taylor was not an early entrant at WIS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread