Faust

[Dynasty] 2019 NFL Draft Prospects

147 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, DexterDew said:

2019 is a strong WR class. Not impressed with the RBs but we have been spoiled the past couple of years and the potential in 2020 is very, very strong.

Also, a down year for QBs and I don't look at TEs much before rookie drafts

Harry, Brown, Edwards, Harmon, Richards and Metcalf make a strong draftable core

Love, Harris and Crockett don't really excite me too much at RB

How would you or anyone here rank the 2019 WR with the 2018 WR?

Are there WR coming out in 2019 that seem clearly better prospects than any of the 2018 WR?

Overall, how will this class compare to the 2018 class?  At what point with a 2018 1st round pick would you trade it for a random 2019 one?  (meaning if you had the #8 for instance, would you move it for a random 2019 1st rounder that could be top 3?)

47 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

How would you or anyone here rank the 2019 WR with the 2018 WR?

Are there WR coming out in 2019 that seem clearly better prospects than any of the 2018 WR?

WR are loaded next year.  N'Keal Harry, AJ Brown, DeKalyn Metcalf, and Bryan Robertson are all guys I have ranked in devy over all 2018 WR.  Michael Pittman, Kelvin Harmon, Ahman Richards, and Demetrius Robinson could get there with little surprise.

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

WR are loaded next year.  N'Keal Harry, AJ Brown, DeKalyn Metcalf, and Bryan Robertson are all guys I have ranked in devy over all 2018 WR.  Michael Pittman, Kelvin Harmon, Ahman Richards, and Demetrius Robinson could get there with little surprise.

Agree. Weaker at RB but stronger at WR by a lot imo.

2 people like this

RB won't be as bad as we think in 2019, and the WRs, IMO are being hyped because devy owners are trying to find some redeemable qualities in the 2019 draft. That being said, Harry is the best WR prospect in 3 yrs. 

Thank you, Faust. This is important especially now when draft picks are being traded around. Nice to know what you're getting into buying 2019 picks.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 3/20/2018 at 3:23 PM, matttyl said:

Overall, how will this class compare to the 2018 class?  At what point with a 2018 1st round pick would you trade it for a random 2019 one?  (meaning if you had the #8 for instance, would you move it for a random 2019 1st rounder that could be top 3?)

I traded my 2018 1.10 pick for a 2019 1st, it should be a top 5 pick. For what’s is worth I already have Barkley and Guice (Devy) and 3 more 1st for 2018.

i currently have two 1st and two 2nd rounders for 2019 and I’m trying to get more.

Tex

Edited by BigTex

2 hours ago, Jello_Biafra said:

OTC. DJ Moore, AJ Brown, JK Dobbins. Help me out.

Moore was in this draft.  Did I miss something?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

Moore was in this draft.  Did I miss something?

Rookies combined with college players. Moore was just taken. It's between AJ and JK. 

Edit - Kerryon available also, but not considering.

Edited by Jello_Biafra

It's interesting to note who people are excited about now.  It seems that AJ Brown and N'Keal Harry are pretty highly rated across the board. Before this year people really liked Cain and St. Brown but have cooled on them recently. The same thing happened to a lesser extent with Juju, people loved him in his early years but cooled when he came out. I wonder if Cain and St. Brown will bounce back, and if Brown or Harry has a down year, I wonder if they'll still produce as Pros.

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout

2019 draft thought...Buffalo WR Anthony Johnson is a hell of a lot of fun to watch

Dot, and what do folks think of David Montgomery from ISU?

42 minutes ago, nirad3 said:

Dot, and what do folks think of David Montgomery from ISU?

I'm a fan.  I recently took him as the #6 overall devy player in our ongoing draft.

Only been a RB for a couple years as was a HS QB so still learning nuances of the position, read that his elusiveness is off the charts (and his tape shows that), natural receiver and perfect RB size.  Only thing he's missing is elite breakaway speed.

https://247sports.com/college/iowa-state/Bolt/Montgomery-breaks-PFF-Colleges-forced-missed-tackles-record-110738198

in progress :

1.    Cam Akers - RB Florida State - Canadian Bacon
2.     Jonathan Taylor - RB Wisconsin - Mighty CSD
3 .    JK Dobbins - RB Ohio State - Syd Terrapin
4.     AJ Brown - WR Ole Miss - Weaselicious
5.     N'Keal Harry - WR Arizona State - Bears Lair
6.     David Montgomery - RB Iowa State - Chosen Ones
7.     Bryce Love - RB Stanford - Helmet Heads
8.     D'Andre Swift - RB Georgia - Bishop Reign
9.     Damien Harris - RB Alabama - Tazmaniac
10.   Parris Campbell - WR Ohio State - Pride of Pei Mei 
11.   Collin Johnson - WR Texas - Wranglers

2 people like this

51 minutes ago, offdee said:

9.     Damien Harris - RB Alabama - Tazmaniac

Kinda surprised he went over the younger Harris.