What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antonio Brown, time to sell? (1 Viewer)

relic

Footballguy
The emergence of Ju-Ju and Martavis, Ben almost done, and Brown turning 30 this year make me think it's time to sell. 

12 team PPR, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex(WR,TE)

Brown for 1.04 + 2019 late 1st + ? (would you need more than those two picks?)

What is his value in picks or players?

Not nearly enough for me.  How much and what i would trade would be roster dependent.  With that said, it would seem that at least a 1.01 and another 1st rounder this year and another 1st rounder next year.  Brown is PPR Gold with touchdowns.  There is no reason to think he's not good for at least 3-4 years of top 3 wr production.  One caveat, I watch every Steeler game, so that may discount the feedback a bit.

Not nearly enough for me.  How much and what i would trade would be roster dependent.  With that said, it would seem that at least a 1.01 and another 1st rounder this year and another 1st rounder next year.  Brown is PPR Gold with touchdowns.  There is no reason to think he's not good for at least 3-4 years of top 3 wr production.  One caveat, I watch every Steeler game, so that may discount the feedback a bit.
Three first rounders with one being the 1.1 next year is a bit much to ask.  I would say the 1.01 (if you think Barkley is the real deal) and a serviceable WR would be good enough to move Brown.....but you would have to be completely sold that Barkley is the real deal.

Essentially I would need an impact difference maker and a solid depth player at a minimum to give up Brown.

I started trade talks in two separate leagues where I own Brown and I couldn't even get the 1.01 for him straight up. Asking for two additional 1sts is way too rich.

Just for reference, I traded Brown in a 12 team dynasty last year for Jordan Howard and Keenan Allen (I needed RB help and was gambling that Allen would return to form).

I just traded him in another 12 team dynasty league this week for Mike Williams, 1.12, 2.01 and a 2019 1st (pick should be in the 1.04 to 1.07 range).

Just for reference, I traded Brown in a 12 team dynasty last year for Jordan Howard and Keenan Allen (I needed RB help and was gambling that Allen would return to form).

I just traded him in another 12 team dynasty league this week for Mike Williams, 1.12, 2.01 and a 2019 1st (pick should be in the 1.04 to 1.07 range).
That doesn't seem like nearly enough to part with Brown.  There is no way I would have made that deal.  I would have to get back an elite player at their position as part of any deal to give up Brown.  Williams may never amount to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread