What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a player for your future stud (1 Viewer)

If you could pick only one future stud for your dynasty team from this list, which one would you cho

• Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • J K Dobbins RB Ohio St.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Bryce Love RB Stanford

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • A J Brown WR Mississippi

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters

JohnnyU

Footballguy
If you could pick one of these players as a future star of your PPR dynasty team which would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange how this works out, but the OP was before Love tore his knee up.
True.  Was just funny to look back on.

But I see in the last couple hours a lot of people have come in and voted for all the other guys :P

But Love was crushing the poll when I bumped it.

That's crazy. I would have voted Love as well prior to injury, and even after the injury I was still confident he'd be good. Have stubbornly held him in 3 dynasty leagues, been holding out hope too long so I guess I'm going down with the ship. 

True.  Was just funny to look back on.

But I see in the last couple hours a lot of people have come in and voted for all the other guys :P

But Love was crushing the poll when I bumped it.
Oops my bad I voted for Taylor just now. Didnt realize this was originally started in 2018 until after I voted.

Love was the bees knees before he tore up his knee. I was already preparing my arguments against him and why CMC was a better RB than love the hype was so strong back then.

Users who are viewing this thread