What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl LIII odds (Feb 3, 2019 in Atlanta) who ya got? (1 Viewer)

Wingnut

Footballguy
Odds for Super Bowl LII at Mercades Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA

Houston opens at 3rd best odds in AFC, San Fran climbs the ranks to 8th best in NFC

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

New England Patriots 5/1

Philadelphia Eagles 8/1

Pittsburgh Steelers 10/1

Green Bay Packers 10/1

Minnesota Vikings 12/1

Dallas Cowboys 20/1

Atlanta Falcons 20/1

Los Angeles Rams 20/1

New Orleans Saints 20/1

Houston Texans 20/1

San Francisco 49ers 25/1

Jacksonville Jaguars 27/1

Kansas City Chiefs 27/1

Carolina Panthers 30/1

Oakland Raiders 30/1

Seattle Seahawks 30/1

Indianapolis Colts 35/1

Denver Broncos 40/1

Tampa Bay Buccanneers 40/1

Los Angeles Chargers 40/1

Washington Redskins 50/1

Arizona Cardinals 50/1

Detroit Lions 50/1

Baltimore Ravens 50/1

Tennessee Titans 50/1

Miami Dolphins 75/1

New York Giants 75/1

Buffalo Bills 100/1

Cincinnati Bengals 125/1

Chicago Bears 150/1

Cleveland Browns 150/1

New York Jets 150/1

Last edited by a moderator:
Vikings are stacked. I think they choked under the pressure but will be back and better nex year as long as they pick the right qb and let Keenum walk.

If you like longer shots

Broncos 40 - they need a qb so badly.  Oh wait, there's a franchise qb coming on the market.  The defense is still top notch and would be better with an offense that wasn't terrible.  They could make a big leap.

titans 50 - yeah they had a down year, and Conklin will likely miss the start of the season. But a coaching change could do them a world of good, and malarkey looked more like a Jeff Fisher than Jeff Fisher did.  Could see a rams type turnaround. 

giants 75 - if they draft Barkley and improve the o line in free agency and the draft, they would indirectly help a defense that looked outstanding two years ago and still has its core intact.  Could be a huge turnaround. 

Personally I would rather bet the over on these teams wins but all 3 have some playoff potential. 

Rams v Jags
That's my prediction if we are playing relatively safely. 

From the longer odds I can envision making it, give me my Titans along with the Panthers.

Highly unlikely that they make it to LIII but the Jets aren't going to be the worst team in the league. 

I guess it makes sense with the strength of the best AFC teams but it seems odd that 7 of the bottom 10 are AFC teams. 

Updated odds  (of course, if you shop around you can find slightly better or worse odds for every team)

New England Patriots 11/2

Philadelphia Eagles 8/1

Green Bay Packers 10/1

Pittsburgh Steelers 12/1

Minnesota Vikings 14/1

Houston Texans 18/1

Los Angeles Rams 18/1

Seattle Seahawks 18/1

Atlanta Falcons 20/1

Dallas Cowboys 20/1

New Orleans Saints 20/1

San Francisco 49ers 20/1

Jacksonville Jaguars 22/1

Carolina Panthers 25/1

Kansas City Chiefs 25/1

Oakland Raiders 33/1

Baltimore Ravens 40/1

Denver Broncos 40/1

Detroit Lions 40/1

Los Angeles Chargers 40/1

Indianapolis Colts 50/1

New York Giants 50/1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 50/1

Tennessee Titans 50/1

Washington Redskins 50/1

Cincinnati Bengals 66/1

Arizona Cardinals 80/1

Buffalo Bills 80/1

Chicago Bears 80/1

Miami Dolphins 80/1

New York Jets 80/1

Cleveland Browns 200/1

Updated odds  (of course, if you shop around you can find slightly better or worse odds for every team)

Minnesota Vikings 14/1

Los Angeles Rams 18/1

Dallas Cowboys 20/1

New Orleans Saints 20/1

San Francisco 49ers 20/1
I would take a chance on a few NFC teams @ double digit odds. NFC is loaded compared to the AFC, where I think NE & Pitt could both regress somewhat and the rest don't thrill me much. Bet 5 x 100 to get 1500 to 2100 back.

You're weird
Yeah, I'm sorry that it bothers you. Probably should pick a different team's fanbase to troll. We just won more playoff games in 22 days than your team has in 22 years. I think Cleveland might be a team with worse results since the mid 90's. Stick to a team like that.  :lmao:

Yeah, I'm sorry that it bothers you. Probably should pick a different team's fanbase to troll. We just won more playoff games in 22 days than your team has in 22 years. I think Cleveland might be a team with worse results since the mid 90's. Stick to a team like that.  :lmao:
Your weirdness doesn't bother me. It's just....weird

For the odds, I'd put my money on Jacksonville vs the Rams.  Straight up, I think it'll be the Eagles and Steelers.

Or due for an even better QB, LT, and MLB to return?
Here’s why I don’t like the Eagles to repeat:

Defilippo leaving to the Vikings.  He is an amazing coach he basically coached the league MVP, and turned Foles into the Super Bowl MVP.  He really deserves to be a head coach, as no one has accomplished what he did this year.  A difficult person to replace.

Reich has been a rising star in the past two years.  I be shocked if he is not coaching the colts.  He has been a difference maker for the Eagles.

Your going to put the Super Bowl MVP on the bench and only pay him about 7m?  Sure he is a happy camper now, but lets see after  cousins gets about 30m a year, and if the Vikings tag case he gets 21m, I bet bad knees Bradford makes more next year then Foles. You can trade him but he seems he is a needed insurance policy, but greatly under paid.

I loveAjayi a real spark to the team, but that bone on bone knee will not last forever, even in a rb committee.

Rumors from friends who live in Philly that some players want new contracts,typical after a Sb win. I don’t have a link to this.

compaines are rushing to Eagle players for endorsements, it’s easy to lose just a little focus when everyone says your the best ever, and everyone wants to throw cash at you.

I hope Eagle fans don’t take this the wrong way, your team had an AMAZING year.  Lead by some of the best coaches in the NFL.  I will not be shocked to see the Eagles repeat, but a lot of moving parts going forward.

But enjoy your victory how sweet it must feel!

Defilippo leaving to the Vikings.  He is an amazing coach he basically coached the league MVP, and turned Foles into the Super Bowl MVP.  He really deserves to be a head coach, as no one has accomplished what he did this year.  A difficult person to replace.

Reich has been a rising star in the past two years.  I be shocked if he is not coaching the colts.  He has been a difference maker for the Eagles.

Your going to put the Super Bowl MVP on the bench and only pay him about 7m?  Sure he is a happy camper now, but lets see after  cousins gets about 30m a year, and if the Vikings tag case he gets 21m, I bet bad knees Bradford makes more next year then Foles. You can trade him but he seems he is a needed insurance policy, but greatly under paid.

I loveAjayi a real spark to the team, but that bone on bone knee will not last forever, even in a rb committee.

Rumors from friends who live in Philly that some players want new contracts,typical after a Sb win. I don’t have a link to this.

compaines are rushing to Eagle players for endorsements, it’s easy to lose just a little focus when everyone says your the best ever, and everyone wants to throw cash at you.

I hope Eagle fans don’t take this the wrong way, your team had an AMAZING year.  Lead by some of the best coaches in the NFL.  I will not be shocked to see the Eagles repeat, but a lot of moving parts going forward.

Nah, they have the NFC locked up for the next 3 years easy

It sucks if they lose both Defilippo and Reich.. But that's common when teams do what Philly did this year. Peterson is also a former QB and a tremendous play designer/caller. And Wentz has a photographioc memory and has been described as Peyton Manning-like with his film watching and preparation. 

I haven't heard one rumor of a player disgruntled about his salary. This group of players is incredibly team-oriented. All but two are already signed for next season. All is good there.

I'm sure Nick Foles will be more than happy to collect 7 million dollars and not have to take a hit next season. He has a Super Bowl ring and will be a highly in-demand free agent when the season is over. Do you honestly think that Foles thinks he should be the starter over a healthy Wentz?  Wentz is better than any QB in the league not named Brady, Rodgers, or Brees. 

Ajayi's knees are a concern, but Clemons is just as good. Philly is deep at running back. 

Valid points, but you know as well as anyone being a Packers fan when you have a franchise QB you are always in it. 

Users who are viewing this thread