What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2018 Cakeleeg Thread - 28th round is "touch and go" (1 Viewer)

I would imagine Cappy does what any other native Floridian do on Sunday: church, brunch, Lynch some minorities. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So last night I drove Uber because of the Caps/Leafs game, hoping to pick up some money for beer at Nats games this summer. 

So my first ride the woman in the back was talking about the NFL combine saying “we” had over 300 players this year. Then she was talking about the draft in Dallas. 

So this is a X5 fare so I’m in a good mood so I asked her if she worked for the NFL? Yes she said. 

I said that my former boss worked at the NFL too and maybe she knew him. She did, she works with him everyday. 

So she ended up being This lady  and she said she was looking for someone to run the NFL’s command unit in NY. I politely declined and said I’d take a job at NFL films. 

I gave her my card and told her to tell my former boss “Twins suck” @Frostillicus

She gave me a $7 tip and I made $400 in 4.5 hours of driving. :coffee:  

So last night I drove Uber because of the Caps/Leafs game, hoping to pick up some money for beer at Nats games this summer. 

So my first ride the woman in the back was talking about the NFL combine saying “we” had over 300 players this year. Then she was talking about the draft in Dallas. 

So this is a X5 fare so I’m in a good mood so I asked her if she worked for the NFL? Yes she said. 

I said that my former boss worked at the NFL too and maybe she knew him. She did, she works with him everyday. 

So she ended up being This lady  and she said she was looking for someone to run the NFL’s command unit in NY. I politely declined and said I’d take a job at NFL films. 

I gave her my card and told her to tell my former boss “Twins suck” @Frostillicus

So it is possible to make money doing that? Seems like most uber drivers are practically living in their cars. 

Did you hit it?

So it is possible to make money doing that? Seems like most uber drivers are practically living in their cars. 
 Gotta drive the drunks. I only do st paddies, night before thanksgiving, Navy football, and some summer Saturdays. I used to drive more but it’s not worth it unless you get $20/hr plus. Last night was great but I knew it would be so I went out. 

Gotta drive the drunks. I only do st paddies, night before thanksgiving, Navy football, and some summer Saturdays. I used to drive more but it’s not worth it unless you get $20/hr plus. Last night was great but I knew it would be so I went out. 
That’s smart. Maybe I’ll sign up and try to do St. paddy’s day. Hell if I care about that ####. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread