What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Jamaal Williams or Kenyan Drake? (1 Viewer)

Alluro

Footballguy
The Williams owner has approached me about a possible 1 or 1 swap of Williams for Drake. This is a non-ppr league. Who would you project as the better dynasty asset to own?

I would agree with the bunch so far.  I would rather have Drake.  He seems to have worked out a predictable role where the GB backfield is still up in the air since they never really had them all healthy at the same time.

This is very interesting because Drake could easily be in a Jamaal Williams type of situation next year.  I think most people tend to think that the Dolphins are going to add a RB to the backfield.  Completely up for debate if that player will be good or not, but they will add someone it seems.  Which puts Drake in a questionable situation (depending on when they draft a guy). 

Williams was pretty impressive to me and I was higher on him coming out than I was on Drake so give me the guy that I feel confident that can beat out Aaron Jones and Ty Monty than a guy who was a last 5 weeks of the season darling.  I tend to be very skeptical of guys like that.  And the bigger question, if he was this good, why was he buried on the depth chart for 2 years.  

Users who are viewing this thread