What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RIP my friend Paul Bauer (1 Viewer)

chet

Footballguy
Paul Bauer was killed by an armed robber today in Chicago.  Paul was a commander in the Chicago Police Department and leaves behind an 11yo daughter and a wife.  Tragic.. :cry:  

Story

Sorry Chet. God bless his family. 

These killings are so out of control right now. 

Sorry for your loss GB. From everything being reported he sounds like a tremendous person. Huge loss for his family, friends and Chicago.

My condolences, Chet. Seeing nothing but glowing praise of Paul Bauer today in the news from his family, friends, and fellow police. This is an unfortunate loss for the city.

Sorry for your, and Chicago's, loss Chet. Your friend died a hero's death, doing everything he could to protect the city he loved and served. 

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

John 15:13 

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry GB

”A repeat felon with a decades-long rap sheet was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder of a police officer in the fatal shooting of Cmdr. Paul Bauer.”

This is why these animals should never be let out.  I say you commit a bunch of felonies, it’s time to just stay locked up. 

Users who are viewing this thread