What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bigfoot!! (1 Viewer)

Galileo

Footballguy
Last edited by a moderator:
well, that video removes all doubt for me. that indistinguishable blob should clearly be protected by Fish & Wildlife officials.

where do i sign the petition?

An IFLS article says she convinced the guy who created the Netflix series Discovering Bigfoot to help her with the case

From the news report...

Reporter: "What do you say to those people who do say you are nuts."

Claudia: "Well, I'm in the medical profession, so I can understand where they are coming from, cause I was like...I was never sci-fi"

:lmao:

Unfortunately, this is most likely a just an attention grab/publicity stunt for a big foot movie that’s coming coming out. Lawsuit in Vancouver over the same thing.  Except that guy just happens to be releasing a Bigfoot movie too. 

The lady in your story might just be actually crazy though... “They're on our property. They knock on our walls. They look through our windows," Ackley said. "It's more and more and more."

Unfortunately, this is most likely a just an attention grab/publicity stunt for a big foot movie that’s coming coming out. Lawsuit in Vancouver over the same thing.  Except that guy just happens to be releasing a Bigfoot movie too. 

The lady in your story might just be actually crazy though... “They're on our property. They knock on our walls. They look through our windows," Ackley said. "It's more and more and more."

In a civil lawsuit filed in B.C. Supreme Court on Monday, Todd Standing accused the B.C. Ministry of Environment and B.C. Fish and Wildlife Branch of “dereliction of duty pertaining to the interests of an indigenous wildlife species.”
That's the same guy from the Netflix series!

ETA...and for only $4800, you might be able to join him on an expedition.

I have a friend that runs a successful business, has a normal family, and by all accounts is normal himself  and he 100% believes there are BigfootS. As in dozens, maybe 100’s or thousands of them. When he tells me the legends and evidence, etc I just sit there thinking, “how does this guy really believe this?!”

I have a friend that runs a successful business, has a normal family, and by all accounts is normal himself  and he 100% believes there are BigfootS. As in dozens, maybe 100’s or thousands of them. When he tells me the legends and evidence, etc I just sit there thinking, “how does this guy really believe this?!”
I have a friend who claims to have saw one.  He posted about it on Facebook or something and got called by some show to appear on it.  It's funny because if you saw this guy you might think he was a sasquatch himself. 

lol, i have a very successful and intelligent friend who very strongly believes in UFOs

What means this?
It's a political subforum thing. Henry Ford and I got in argument about trees having legal standing to sue and he argued that boats have standing as I was lamenting that a Supreme Court Justice argued for trees having standing to sue. 

In other words, they -- the trees -- could be party to a suit. Boat logs do have standing, somehow. Henry is more skilled in the lawyering art than I. I'd hitch my ride to his star, though he's not above question.  

Trees vs. Timberwolves, as it were. *

* A Taking Back Sunday reference, which is an emo band from the aughts, if that doesn't confuse it all... 

Wow.  If true, it sucks she has all that baggage to deal with, but it seems rather odd that someone given a 50/50 chance at survival (whatever that means since death seems to be 100% certain for all...perhaps within a certain time frame I guess) would choose to spend their remaining time obsessed with Sasquatch?

Users who are viewing this thread