What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (4 Viewers)

The Crowder injury concerns me going forward. He just seems like the wrong guy to have waved a chunk of change at -- he's a walking injury.  

Nice to hear about Kalil at C. 

Also, Catanzaro is a lousy kicker. How these guys hang on to jobs...

rockaction said:
The Crowder injury concerns me going forward. He just seems like the wrong guy to have waved a chunk of change at -- he's a walking injury.  

Nice to hear about Kalil at C. 

Also, Catanzaro is a lousy kicker. How these guys hang on to jobs...
Crowder is already back at practice scoring tds.  He's fine, but yeah, he has an injury history. We don't have depth behind him.

Cantazaro complained about the NY/NJ weather when he left. Too cold and windy to kick in.  Then he was lousy in TB. Re-signing him was a head scratcher. I would rather give Ross Martin another shot.

Dr. Octopus said:
Yeah he's 34 and has suffered some injuries of late - but the team has the cap space and he's an instant upgrade and allows Harrison to be depth.
 Kalil should still have some good play left in him.  He missed a lot of games in 2016-17 due to injury, but I don't think he missed a game with the Panthers last season. I don't blame him for coming out of his short retirement for 8.4 million. I hope he stays healthy. He is a good guy.

Nice. Also nice to get your updates. If you're there and have more to say, and the time and inclination to do so, by all means you have readers on this site and end eager to hear your musings.  
I wish I was there, but I live in Texas. I just follow all the Twitter updates from the Beat reporters and anyone else that's watching in camp.

From what I hear:

So far everyone is gushing about Darnold.  Command of the offense, confidence, and even his arm strength is looking stronger if that's possible.

Bell: slow start, but looks really good now.

Crowder is open all the time and making a ton of plays.

R Anderson is running the complete route tree now.

Enunwa is making plays, but also has had a slight case of the dropsies.

Gase says that he's looking to see which of the other WRs step up. Wide open competition. Right now we only have 3 guys and a bunch of hopefuls. Everyone is grinding (same story for all of our scrub CBs).

Ty Montgomery is in a perfect system for him. They are lining him up everywhere and making plays.  He looks like Bell's clear back-up.

Powell is only starting to get into contact drills. I'm hearing nothing about McGwire and Cannon.

Herndon looks great, but as you know suspended for 4 games.

The oline seems to be opening up holes for the running game, but Beachum is now out with an ankle injury. Kalil passed his physical. Gase will talk to him tomorrow about his practice schedule.

Cantazaro is looks awful. He keeps missing kicks in the 40s range.

Q. Williams is looking really good. I'm not hearing anything about anyone else on the d-ling, but Gase says that he loves their versatility. It enables them to switch from 3-4 to 4-3 easily.

AT LB, Cashman looks great. Lots of speed and doing well in coverage.Not hearing much at all about the rest of the LB crew. Williamson is banged up a bit. Polite is struggling and is mostly playing with the third team (sigh).

Our CBs look atrocious. Johnson looked bad the other day and is now hurt. Poole has been both good and bad at times. Big hitter. Roberts is improving according to Gase.

Maye is still recovering from injury (what else is new?).

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was there, but I live in Texas. I just follow all the Twitter updates from the Beat reporters and anyone else that's watching in camp.
Ah, that's right. I'm sure we talked about it way back but pardon me if I slipped a detail. 

I think following Twitter and aggregating is also awesome. Thanks for the work, man. These updates actually really help your average Joe fan like me. I'm going to start reading Gang Green Nation again soon. Should be interesting to see what they have to say there, too.  

I wouldn’t over react with Cantazarro, but I’m not sure why they wouldn’t at least bring in another kicker to compete.

I wouldn’t over react with Cantazarro, but I’m not sure why they wouldn’t at least bring in another kicker to compete.
He was 0-6 last year from 40-49. He's missed almost every fg attempt from that distance in camp. I don't think I will overreact. He just sucks. Last time he was here, he complained about the cold weather and winds. If he can't make them now, what's it going to be like when the cold and wind messes with his head?

He's only here now because no one else will bring him. He's ok from under 40, but that should be basically automatic.  We can just ask the Bears what it was like to have a kicker that couldn't make kicks from 40+

JD traded for the lineman from the Ravens today. Once again I must say that it's finally nice to have a GM that recognizes the importance of the o-line.

Yes, our kicker missed more fgs today. On the bright side,  our rookie edge rusher now has 5 "sacks" in his last 2 practices.

JD traded for the lineman from the Ravens today. Once again I must say that it's finally nice to have a GM that recognizes the importance of the o-line.

Yes, our kicker missed more fgs today. On the bright side,  our rookie edge rusher now has 5 "sacks" in his last 2 practices.
I haven't posted in many moons as I used to be a regular these parts back in the early days but I've been a regular reader of the Shark Pool and have always come to this thread seeing it's for my boys in green.

Anyways,  figured today would be a good day to come out of hibernation and so bare with me if I babble a bit...lol. Totally agree with you about our new GM. It's funny at least to me it is, but of all the numerous exciting moves the Jets have done, the one I'm most stoked about is the Joe Douglass hire.  Now maybe it's because I've been a fan of this team since 1971 as I missed out on that '69 SB team and it's quite possible I have done more suffering than most as to the reason why the Douglass hire excites me so much.

And it stems from this...for my entire fandom for the most part, we've always been one of that Top 5 of laughing stock franchises in the NFL and it has always irked me to no end. Now tho it's a whole new world.  I have NOT a doubt in the world that with Joe Douglass in charge, we will never ever be the butt of any more jokes ever again and he will get us the talent(ie...Kalil) that we need to finally bring a Super Bowl to us long starving fans here in Jet Nation.

Another very important thing Douglass being in charge does, it  has also alleviated at least for me what I thought could easily be a volatile relationship between Gase and Williams. Let's be honest...both of those guys are egomaniacs to the extreme.  Sure right now both of them love each other...yada yada yada. Let's see if they are still singing kumbaya after the first 2-3 game losing streak where the defense gets scorched or when the offense gets shut down. With Douglass here tho, my fears of that relationship going downhill has been alleviated.  I don't see that happening at all as both of them know they can be their competitive selves but they better get along and work together seeing the buck is going to stop with Douglass.

For me to even say the word Super Bowl in the same sentence as my beloved Jets is proof enough as to the culture I feel Douglass is creating. For me to even think a Super Bowl for the Jets is a possibility in my lifetime is due to my confidence that Douglass is the right man to lead us to get a Lombardi.  Listen it's way early in the process...I get it trust me, but I haven't felt this confident in a Jet team and that this team is going the right direction since Parcells was here buying the groceries 20 years ago. And yes that includes when Rex and Tannenbaum were here and we made those two AFC championships. I never ever felt either of them had any staying power and  that was proved correct. I still shake my head at how lucky  and fortunate we got to even have gotten that far with that duo in charge....haha

Anyways, bottom line with Joe Douglass in charge....we are in excellent hands and it  feels damn good. 

Looking forward to tonight's game which btw is on NFL Network for those of y'all like me who live out of town now as I'm in the Doylestown, PA area which is Eagle country so no Giants/Jets games usually on regular TV. Anyways, yeah it's just preseason but I like to see how our new guys that we drafted or picked up are doing. Not sure how much the starters on both offense and defense will play...maybe a quarter if that.spe

Couple of things I'll be looking for:

-Wouldn't mind seeing Sam make a few nice passes and move the offense down the field for the series or two that he'll be in the game.

-Really interested in seeing how Polite looks out there. I've heard recently that his edge game has picked up past few practices...we'll see

-Not sure how much he'll play but will be nice to see how Quinnen looks. 

-I was a big fan of Mac's drafting of Cashman late on the 3rd day. Would love it if he played well and made the team.

-I'll be interested in seeing how Gase is planning on using Griffin and Wesco at TE. Sam liked going to Herndon late last year so it would be nice if one of those two emerged as a viable alternative for Darnold till Herndon gets back from suspension.

-I want to see which of the backup WR's emerges. I like Burnett coming out of college and the fact he played with Sam at USC was one of the reasons I wanted us to take a shot at him. Well he showed some tools last year and I'd love it if he can continue that chemistry with Darnold.

That's about it. Just preseason but for us fans, it's a good way to gauge at least some of this talent we've accumulated. Oh and I wouldn't mind kicking the #### out of the Giants too for good measure...lol

Maximus* said:
I haven't posted in many moons as I used to be a regular these parts back in the early days but I've been a regular reader of the Shark Pool and have always come to this thread seeing it's for my boys in green.

Anyways,  figured today would be a good day to come out of hibernation and so bare with me if I babble a bit...lol. Totally agree with you about our new GM. It's funny at least to me it is, but of all the numerous exciting moves the Jets have done, the one I'm most stoked about is the Joe Douglass hire.  Now maybe it's because I've been a fan of this team since 1971 as I missed out on that '69 SB team and it's quite possible I have done more suffering than most as to the reason why the Douglass hire excites me so much.

And it stems from this...for my entire fandom for the most part, we've always been one of that Top 5 of laughing stock franchises in the NFL and it has always irked me to no end. Now tho it's a whole new world.  I have NOT a doubt in the world that with Joe Douglass in charge, we will never ever be the butt of any more jokes ever again and he will get us the talent(ie...Kalil) that we need to finally bring a Super Bowl to us long starving fans here in Jet Nation.

Another very important thing Douglass being in charge does, it  has also alleviated at least for me what I thought could easily be a volatile relationship between Gase and Williams. Let's be honest...both of those guys are egomaniacs to the extreme.  Sure right now both of them love each other...yada yada yada. Let's see if they are still singing kumbaya after the first 2-3 game losing streak where the defense gets scorched or when the offense gets shut down. With Douglass here tho, my fears of that relationship going downhill has been alleviated.  I don't see that happening at all as both of them know they can be their competitive selves but they better get along and work together seeing the buck is going to stop with Douglass.

For me to even say the word Super Bowl in the same sentence as my beloved Jets is proof enough as to the culture I feel Douglass is creating. For me to even think a Super Bowl for the Jets is a possibility in my lifetime is due to my confidence that Douglass is the right man to lead us to get a Lombardi.  Listen it's way early in the process...I get it trust me, but I haven't felt this confident in a Jet team and that this team is going the right direction since Parcells was here buying the groceries 20 years ago. And yes that includes when Rex and Tannenbaum were here and we made those two AFC championships. I never ever felt either of them had any staying power and  that was proved correct. I still shake my head at how lucky  and fortunate we got to even have gotten that far with that duo in charge....haha

Anyways, bottom line with Joe Douglass in charge....we are in excellent hands and it  feels damn good. 
Same here. 1971 for me. Lots of suffering and we missed the SB year.

Great point on the bolded.

Are you a Rangers fan, too?

Looking forward to tonight's game which btw is on NFL Network for those of y'all like me who live out of town now as I'm in the Doylestown, PA area which is Eagle country so no Giants/Jets games usually on regular TV. Anyways, yeah it's just preseason but I like to see how our new guys that we drafted or picked up are doing. Not sure how much the starters on both offense and defense will play...maybe a quarter if that.spe

Couple of things I'll be looking for:

-Wouldn't mind seeing Sam make a few nice passes and move the offense down the field for the series or two that he'll be in the game.

-Really interested in seeing how Polite looks out there. I've heard recently that his edge game has picked up past few practices...we'll see

-Not sure how much he'll play but will be nice to see how Quinnen looks. 

-I was a big fan of Mac's drafting of Cashman late on the 3rd day. Would love it if he played well and made the team.

-I'll be interested in seeing how Gase is planning on using Griffin and Wesco at TE. Sam liked going to Herndon late last year so it would be nice if one of those two emerged as a viable alternative for Darnold till Herndon gets back from suspension.

-I want to see which of the backup WR's emerges. I like Burnett coming out of college and the fact he played with Sam at USC was one of the reasons I wanted us to take a shot at him. Well he showed some tools last year and I'd love it if he can continue that chemistry with Darnold.

That's about it. Just preseason but for us fans, it's a good way to gauge at least some of this talent we've accumulated. Oh and I wouldn't mind kicking the #### out of the Giants too for good measure...lol
Check

Great start. This offense is going to shock people this year. It was humming on that drive.

Let me know when it's time to worry about our kicker. This guy is a bum.
My point wasn’t that we shouldn’t worry about him, just that if he continues to suck than he’ll be replaced and there’s a lot of kickers out there. In my last post I said I don’t get why they’d bring in some competition.

On a happier note Sam just looked so great on that drive. His ability to move around under pressure and then his poise in finding the open guy is something we have not seen in a long long time.

Its the first preseason game but color me excited!

My point wasn’t that we shouldn’t worry about him, just that if he continues to suck than he’ll be replaced and there’s a lot of kickers out there. In my last post I said I don’t get why they’d bring in some competition.
Finding another kicker isn't a problem. Finding a good one might be. We let a Pro Bowl one walk away for some reason. I'm sure JD will have one by the next week.

Same here. 1971 for me. Lots of suffering and we missed the SB year.

Great point on the bolded.

Are you a Rangers fan, too?
I am my friend...Rangers, Knicks, Mets and Jets. Lots of suffering and only been to two parades in my lifetime...obvoiusly the '86 Mets WS win and the Rangers '94 Cup win.

What's interesting and pretty exciting is that all 4 of my teams that I've lived and died with for almost 50 years are all either in rebuilding phases(Rangers, Jets and Knicks)or in a i don't know how to explain the phase the Mets are in. All I know is that all 4 teams are making me very hopeful that  good times are in store for all 4 franchises even the Knicks despite what Dolan has done in the past.

This is maybe the first time i can recall this happening at same time....anyways good stuff including how awesome Sam just looked on that first drive....

I am my friend...Rangers, Knicks, Mets and Jets. Lots of suffering and only been to two parades in my lifetime...obvoiusly the '86 Mets WS win and the Rangers '94 Cup win.

What's interesting and pretty exciting is that all 4 of my teams that I've lived and died with for almost 50 years are all either in rebuilding phases(Rangers, Jets and Knicks)or in a i don't know how to explain the phase the Mets are in. All I know is that all 4 teams are making me very hopeful that  good times are in store for all 4 franchises even the Knicks despite what Dolan has done in the past.

This is maybe the first time i can recall this happening at same time....anyways good stuff including how awesome Sam just looked on that first drive....
There is a Maximus on the Rangers Hockeysfuture board. I thought it might be you.  Those four teams are my painful existence as well.

Yah he looked pretty en fuego that series. Had great command. You could actually see him going thru his progressions. Yeah, it was nice to see and I'd anticipate we all will be very happy with him this season. I'm actually thinking about taking him late in my longtime big $$ fantasy auction as my #2 QB. I just want to have him on my team as I do think he will be fantasy worthy by the time we hit midseason and possiby even starting fantasy wise as well.

There is a Maximus on the Rangers Hockeysfuture board. I thought it might be you.  Those four teams are my painful existence as well.
Oh ####...too funny. Yup...that's me.

I think I joined here in 1999 or so when this place was pretty much in it's infancy.  And I joined Hockey Futures  pretty much around the same time.

I used to be very active here before the whole change in servers and alot of my information dissapeared and they than changed  our anniversary years and so mine is now 2003. It's funny, I haven't' posted apparently since 2005 if you can believe it or not and the last things I posted about were about the TV series Deadwood in the Free For All board.

What name you go by on HF?

I hope that was mostly our 2nd and 3rd stringers out there on defense as Gmen and their rookie QB Jones looked pretty dang good there.

Oh ####...too funny. Yup...that's me.

What name you go by on HF?
NYRAGE. I've been on it that site for over 10 years, but I don't post there very often. Too many people trying to prove each other wrong.

Well, our offense dried up after the first unit came out.

While the game is in suspended mode due to weather, NFL Network switched over to Browns/Skins and just happened to see Mayfields opening drive.

He was spectacular...my lord. I think he might have went 5-5 and a 20+ yard TD.

All that hype the Browns are getting are IMO well grounded. Browns are going to be nasty this year.

Our game vs them is going to be must see TV

NYRAGE. I've been on it that site for over 10 years, but I don't post there very often. Too many people trying to prove each other wrong.

Well, our offense dried up after the first unit came out.
NYRAGE...huh? Your right I don't think I've seen you there. But you've seen me cause like I do here, I never posted I just read threads I was interested in.

Anyways, good to see you again. Funny about what you said...there are quite a few know it all's on our Rangers board with most of them less than 30 years old and so they don't go by the eyeball tests like us "longtime fans" still do. All these advanced stats...yeah some are useful but I don't swear by them and I won't have a debate or argument with someone who doesn't even know who Kelly Kisio or Walt Tkachuk was yet he's  going to tell me I'm wrong getting Panarin was the move Gorton had to make as I was saying this months before and in fact even started a poll that received alot of traction and activity.

But yeah I hear ya.  I'm sure it's the same here as there are plenty of peeps who love to show that they are the smartest guys in the room. I just avoid them 

While the game is in suspended mode due to weather, NFL Network switched over to Browns/Skins and just happened to see Mayfields opening drive.

He was spectacular...my lord. I think he might have went 5-5 and a 20+ yard TD.

All that hype the Browns are getting are IMO well grounded. Browns are going to be nasty this year.

Our game vs them is going to be must see TV
The first pass was incomplete, but yeah, he looked great on that drive.

NYRAGE...huh? Your right I don't think I've seen you there. But you've seen me cause like I do here, I never posted I just read threads I was interested in.

Anyways, good to see you again. Funny about what you said...there are quite a few know it all's on our Rangers board with most of them less than 30 years old and so they don't go by the eyeball tests like us "longtime fans" still do. All these advanced stats...yeah some are useful but I don't swear by them and I won't have a debate or argument with someone who doesn't even know who Kelly Kisio or Walt Tkachuk was yet he's  going to tell me I'm wrong getting Panarin was the move Gorton had to make as I was saying this months before and in fact even started a poll that received alot of traction and activity.

But yeah I hear ya.  I'm sure it's the same here as there are plenty of peeps who love to show that they are the smartest guys in the room. I just avoid them 
You hit the nail on the head my friend.  I played hockey for about 40 years since I was about 5. I've interned for a minor league team, I've coached, and even did some scouting...with my eyeballs. These kids are all about analytics, which I view as a supplement to the eye ball, not in lieu of the eyeball.  One popular guy on the site hates hitting and thinks it's useless, yet he has never played the game. I can only laugh. Have you ever tried making a pass with someone coming full speed and trying to smash you in the boards? You better believe it makes you release the pass quicker. Anyway, just one example of how clueless some of those young analytics experts can be.  Oh, and I voted in your poll for Panarin. You add the elite talent when you can. We'll sort out the cap as we go along.

I have the Yankees at least - otherwise I share in your misery.
No offense, but with all those Yankees championships, you probably deserve some misery to balance out. Must be nice. Btw, that hitting coach deserves a raise. How the hell do they keep getting great performances from players like Urshela and Tauchman? It's unreal. These guys all become savages when putting on the pinstripes.

You hit the nail on the head my friend.  I played hockey for about 40 years since I was about 5. I've interned for a minor league team, I've coached, and even did some scouting...with my eyeballs. These kids are all about analytics, which I view as a supplement to the eye ball, not in lieu of the eyeball.  One popular guy on the site hates hitting and thinks it's useless, yet he has never played the game. I can only laugh. Have you ever tried making a pass with someone coming full speed and trying to smash you in the boards? You better believe it makes you release the pass quicker. Anyway, just one example of how clueless some of those young analytics experts can be.  Oh, and I voted in your poll for Panarin. You add the elite talent when you can. We'll sort out the cap as we go along.
I'n wondering if your my brother from another mother seeing I played pretty competitive hockey in adult leagues till I was 35 when I tore my patella tendon and we both are on the same wave length in other areas. Too funny that you voted on my poll I composed. I'm telling you, all those know it all's were quiet as church mice once the news came down Panarin was here now and than revisionist history set in and that "they really wanted him in the first place but it was the money"....lol Total horse#### those guys.

Anyways, good to know I have an old HF brother here as well..

I'n wondering if your my brother from another mother seeing I played pretty competitive hockey in adult leagues till I was 35 when I tore my patella tendon and we both are on the same wave length in other areas. Too funny that you voted on my poll I composed. I'm telling you, all those know it all's were quiet as church mice once the news came down Panarin was here now and than revisionist history set in and that "they really wanted him in the first place but it was the money"....lol Total horse#### those guys.

Anyways, good to know I have an old HF brother here as well..
More alike than you think. I tore my ACL, MCL, separated a shoulder with a torn labrum, broke 2 ribs (and played 2 days later with them in a championship game), broke my nose 3 teams, broken orbital, broken wrist and toes multiple times. Lost plenty of teeth (several fake ones now) and gained several stitches. I quit about 4 years ago and I'm the walking wounded. Let's just say that I can't always sleep comfortably, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Those know-it-alls are all grumbling about having to buy out Shatty and having future dead cap. Big deal. We added one of the best forwards in the league. That's why I don't post their too often. I would hate to be in a foxhole with those guys. They're always crying.

Anyway, back to football. At least with this break we're getting to see some other games which is kind of nice. Looks like they're coming back onto the field.

More alike than you think. I tore my ACL, MCL, separated a shoulder with a torn labrum, broke 2 ribs (and played 2 days later with them in a championship game), broke my nose 3 teams, broken orbital, broken wrist and toes multiple times. Lost plenty of teeth (several fake ones now) and gained several stitches. I quit about 4 years ago and I'm the walking wounded. Let's just say that I can't always sleep comfortably, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Those know-it-alls are all grumbling about having to buy out Shatty and having future dead cap. Big deal. We added one of the best forwards in the league. That's why I don't post their too often. I would hate to be in a foxhole with those guys. They're always crying.

Anyway, back to football. At least with this break we're getting to see some other games which is kind of nice. Looks like they're coming back onto the field.
Of course you played in the championship game...it's cause your a hockey player. Only guys even me who played in lesser leagues than you, knows all about accountability and being there for your teamates even if you were hurt. I simply didn't have the desire to do the rehab necessary to get back to where I was as a player. I had just become a father for the 2nd time and was buying a new home. Just didn't have it in me anymore to play anymore.

Anyways I admire your persistence and that you played so long....well done. And we are on same page, Rangers are on a great track...so exciting to see how the Kakko's and Kravtsov's mesh with the Panarin's, Fox's and Trouba's. Really fun times ahead for us. And that's exactly way I feel about here in Jetland.

And  it's once again and I'll go back to it....JOE ####### DOUGLASS. He was such a great hire that when it happened, I actually couldn't believe it. I live down hear near Philly so i knew all about him. Never ever thought he'd come to the Jets. I'm telling you, this move all by it's self will be the reason why one day and not that far away,  we will be in a SB.

Crazy I know but that's how much confidence I have in Douglass. And it helps we have our franchise QB. Good times here in Jet Nation just as they are in Rangerland. Heck even our Mets are making noise as they have come back from the dead and you and I were around in 1973...it's starting to remind me of that year which was my first experience knowing what a pennent race was and how exciting seeing I was too young to really remember the miracle '69 Mets. Good stuff and huge series tomorrow vs Nats...Citi Field will be electric as we'll be playing our most important games since the one game WC elimination game back in '16 which we lost to the Giants.

So good times for all our teams...even the Knicks have some hope...yeah I said it...lol

Things with the Rangers and Jets are looking good. Even the Mets somehow look good although I'm skeptical about the long-term health of the organization the way BVW has dispensed of our prospects.

Anyway, the game is back on. Our back-ups are getting no pressure and our CBs look awful. JD needs to find some CB depth.

Things with the Rangers and Jets are looking good. Even the Mets somehow look good although I'm skeptical about the long-term health of the organization the way BVW has dispensed of our prospects.

Anyway, the game is back on. Our back-ups are getting no pressure and our CBs look awful. JD needs to find some CB depth.
Agreed...CB is our weak spot for now...no question. We have to hope Trumaine Johnson has a comeback season and that our GM will find a nugget or two when more cuts are made. Or maybe he'll pull off a trade. I have complete confidence in him just like I have always had complete confidence in Jeff Gorton. I knew once Sather handed the keys to Gorton, we were going to be in very good hands and it's happened exactly like that. Same here with Douglass. I can't say it enough how thrilled I am that we have him in charge. He'll address the CB situation in good time...no doubt.

Middleton for some reason just hesitated and let Sheppard run right by him on that TD. Pathetic.

Agreed...CB is our weak spot for now...no question. We have to hope Trumaine Johnson has a comeback season and that our GM will find a nugget or two when more cuts are made. Or maybe he'll pull off a trade. I have complete confidence in him just like I have always had complete confidence in Jeff Gorton. I knew once Sather handed the keys to Gorton, we were going to be in very good hands and it's happened exactly like that. Same here with Douglass. I can't say it enough how thrilled I am that we have him in charge. He'll address the CB situation in good time...no doubt.
I don't think I ever had faith in Maccan't. Time will tell with JD, but I have a great feeling about him.  He will get us a CB, perhaps in a trade with Philly. They seem to have good depth.

I hate Parry Nickerson. All those badly-timed penalties last year left a bad taste in my mouth. He just got burned for a 50 yard td. I hope he gets the boot.

RB receptions are going to be a big part of the offense this year.

LOL, another Cantazarro xp miss.
Totally agree. I'm all over Le'Veon for both my longtime $$ fantasy leagues as like you said, Sam and Bell are going to be playing catch all season long.

I'm thinking Bell is in for a monster year as in 10-12 total TD's...close to 1800 combined yards and over 70 receptions...that kind of monsterish year. 

I don't think I ever had faith in Maccan't. Time will tell with JD, but I have a great feeling about him.  He will get us a CB, perhaps in a trade with Philly. They seem to have good depth.

I hate Parry Nickerson. All those badly-timed penalties last year left a bad taste in my mouth. He just got burned for a 50 yard td. I hope he gets the boot.
Too funny Parry with the TD. He heard what you said about him...lol

Users who are viewing this thread