What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The "bull" nose piercing on girls... (1 Viewer)

Please, for the love of baby Jesus Hector Christ, stop. This look sucks. It is not cute whatsoever.  

Consider this a PSA, ladies.
Its easily tied with the stupid inspirational wrist tat fad.  I get it lady, you "Believe" you have "Hope" or whatever the stupid phrase of the day was the day you went into the tat parlor.

I don't like the look.

I'm guessing that they are less covered in bacteria and gunk than most tongue piercings though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, for the love of baby Jesus Hector Christ, stop. This look sucks. It is not cute whatsoever.  

Consider this a PSA, ladies.
I love the embracement of the getting old and everything different and whatever the youngens are doing sucks :thumbup:

Almost as awesome as the nose rings that stretch your lobes out.  At least you have a chance of recovery when you grow up with a nose ring.

my SIL has a Tramp stamp with her 3 kids names woven into it....and all i can think of is "If i was in a position to be looking at that....the last thing I want to think about are kids."
From that vantage point there's a way to ensure you are thinking bout no kids.

psychobillies said:
I don't know.  I think as long as they are really committed to it, they can pull it off.  This chick is a smoke show, for example.
She is extremely hot but the ink is not adding to that hotness. 

Users who are viewing this thread