What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 rookie pick 1.01 pre combine (Closed) (1 Viewer)

TE premium scoring leagues

• Saquon Barkley

Votes: 63 84.0%
  • Derrius Guice

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Ronald Jones II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Chubb

• Calvin Ridley

• Anthony Miller

• Christian Kirk

• Sony Michel

• Kerryon Johnson

• Mark Andrews

• Dallas Goedert

• Josh Rosen

• Baker Mayfield

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
The purpose of these polls is to get an idea of who the majority of voters prefer at a specific pick in a rookie draft. These drafts assume that all 2018 rookie players are available. For the 2QB poll there may be some variance in scoring. Some may be standard, others PPR. I think a lot of 2QB leagues may involve IDP as well so these differences are not accounted for here. Only looking at the offensive skill players in the two most common formats and also 2QB leagues, to get a sense of where the QB are valued relative to other positions, when there is actually scarcity at the QB position.

If a player isn't listed that you would vote for please vote other and then post the name of the player that you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll.

I haven't watched enough players yet to have a list, so I will populate the polls based off of Zypros overall list and Hankmoodys tiers for now. Suggestions of players to add helpful.

Discussion welcome.Thanks for voting.

Results

Standard

Sanquon Barkley 94.3% with 71 votes

PPR

Sanquon Barkley 97.4% with 71 votes

2 QB

Sanquon Barkley 75.7% with 71 votes

TE Premium

Sanquon Barkley 82.9% with 71 votes

Poll 1.02 can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
The purpose of these polls is to get an idea of who the majority of voters prefer at a specific pick in a rookie draft. These drafts assume that all 2018 rookie players are available. For the 2QB poll there may be some variance in scoring. Some may be standard, others PPR. I think a lot of 2QB leagues may involve IDP as well so these differences are not accounted for here. Only looking at the offensive skill players in the two most common formats and also 2QB leagues, to get a sense of where the QB are valued relative to other positions, when there is actually scarcity at the QB position.

If a player isn't listed that you would vote for please vote other and then post the name of the player that you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll.

I haven't watched enough players yet to have a list, so I will populate the polls based off of Zypros overall list and Hankmoodys tiers for now. Suggestions of players to add helpful.

Discussion welcome.Thanks for voting.
LOVE this rookie poll series from you, Bia.

Last year, I found it extremely useful to have the "I don't play this format" option, since I only play in 2 non-ppr dynasty leagues.

For this one, I simply voted "other" and have no names to provide. sorry :)

LOVE this rookie poll series from you, Bia.

Last year, I found it extremely useful to have the "I don't play this format" option, since I only play in 2 non-ppr dynasty leagues.

For this one, I simply voted "other" and have no names to provide. sorry :)
Yeah I just realized I forgot that option. Will fix thanks.

I think in the 2qb voting you need to add a few qb options for the subsequent posts- you have Allen, mayfield, and Rosen listed but I feel darnold and Jackson are right up there fantasy wise. My $.02

I think in the 2qb voting you need to add a few qb options for the subsequent posts- you have Allen, mayfield, and Rosen listed but I feel darnold and Jackson are right up there fantasy wise. My $.02
I had all 5 of them in there originally but took out Sam for Dont play in the format option. He will be the player added in poll 1.02 and then there will be 5 QB in the poll instead of 4.

I had all 5 of them in there originally but took out Sam for Dont play in the format option. He will be the player added in poll 1.02 and then there will be 5 QB in the poll instead of 4.
I guess I missed Jackson in there- it will be really interesting to see the order those guys go.

Yep. I'd probably take all 5 in the 3-7 range right now. (2QB)
That’s probably where they will go, but it’s probable? that 1-2 will absolutely bust, right? I have the guys I like better than others and I think I’d draft them that way too- as in I’d be taking rb or maybe we prospects ahead of them. 

That’s probably where they will go, but it’s probable? that 1-2 will absolutely bust, right? I have the guys I like better than others and I think I’d draft them that way too- as in I’d be taking rb or maybe we prospects ahead of them. 
sure.  just like it's probable that a few of the top RB and WR bust.  

Users who are viewing this thread