Hankmoody

2018 Offseason Dynasty IDP trades - COMPLETED trades only please

130 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

12 tm 1QB, 2-4RB, 2-4WR, 1-3TE (start 8).

Tkl 2, Assist 1, Sack 3, Sack yardage 0.1 per yd, Tfl 0.5

Gave: Ragland

Got: Abdullah

Both are betting on upside.  Think it's a fair deal and matters what each team is looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zealots PPR, 12 Team.  Approaching the end of a rebuild I hope.  Trading WR depth to build up crap defense.

Gave Robert Woods for Kwon Alexander

Gave Marqise Lee for Ezekiel Ansah

Gave Kiko Alonso and 5.02 for Vic Beasley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enderdog said:

Zealots PPR, 12 Team.  Approaching the end of a rebuild I hope.  Trading WR depth to build up crap defense.

Gave Robert Woods for Kwon Alexander

Gave Marqise Lee for Ezekiel Ansah

Gave Kiko Alonso and 5.02 for Vic Beasley

Kwon is elite and that is an absurd trade.  I'd easily take Ansah in the 2nd one and Alonso in the third.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Enderdog said:

Zealots PPR, 12 Team.  Approaching the end of a rebuild I hope.  Trading WR depth to build up crap defense.

Gave Robert Woods for Kwon Alexander

Gave Marqise Lee for Ezekiel Ansah

Gave Kiko Alonso and 5.02 for Vic Beasley

If you have WR depth and need LB help I think that is a great move for Kwon.

 

I like the Ziggy side no matter roster construction

 

Depends on scoring system.  Big play scoring and I like the Beasley side a lot.  Tackle heavy and I take Kiko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 teamer

Emmanuel Sanders + 2.07 + 2019 4th

for

Dak Prescott + $50 FA cash (begin season with $500)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

16 teamer

Emmanuel Sanders + 2.07 + 2019 4th

for

Dak Prescott + $50 FA cash (begin season with $500)

Not sure why this is IDP.  I guess the value of pick 2.07 goes up a little in a full IDP league?  if you don't need a QB and have someone you think will fall to 2.07 then it's ok.  Trade really doesn't move the needle much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team standard scoring .5 PPR —— IDP 1.5/.75 tackle/asst ; 4 pt sack/int ; 3 pt FF/FR

Carlos Hyde for Avery Williamson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SleepyIDP said:

10 Team standard scoring .5 PPR —— IDP 1.5/.75 tackle/asst ; 4 pt sack/int ; 3 pt FF/FR

Carlos Hyde for Avery Williamson

In a 10-team league, give me Hyde all day.  Avery has had plenty of career to show us he's solid and reliable but never foing to crack the elite tier of LBers.  Hyde has a better chance of posting top-20 numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12tm ppr 1qb, 1-3 rb, 2-5 wr, 1-3 te (start 8)

1.5/0.75 tkl/assist, 5 sack, 0.1 per sack yd

Gave: Josh Gordon

Got: C.J Mosley, Keelan Cole  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

12tm ppr 1qb, 1-3 rb, 2-5 wr, 1-3 te (start 8)

1.5/0.75 tkl/assist, 5 sack, 0.1 per sack yd

Gave: Josh Gordon

Got: C.J Mosley, Keelan Cole  

Wow someone absolutely fleeced the former Moseley owner.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arodin said:

In a 10-team league, give me Hyde all day.  Avery has had plenty of career to show us he's solid and reliable but never foing to crack the elite tier of LBers.  Hyde has a better chance of posting top-20 numbers.

Agree especially if it's 1.5 per solo.  I like Williamson a lot and Davis was a stud from that spot so I think he can repeat, but Hyde is a solid all-around talent and that offense should grow.  Drafting Barkley is still a threat which is probably why the Hyde owner jumped ship but it's worth the risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SleepyIDP said:

10 Team standard scoring .5 PPR —— IDP 1.5/.75 tackle/asst ; 4 pt sack/int ; 3 pt FF/FR

Carlos Hyde for Avery Williamson

I agree with the consensus at this point that Hyde would be the side I want to be on.  Williamson is good but generally you can find LB talent in 10 team leagues to cover that position.  RB's are always hard to find.  That is they main reason I would lean towards Hyde. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

12tm ppr 1qb, 1-3 rb, 2-5 wr, 1-3 te (start 8)

1.5/0.75 tkl/assist, 5 sack, 0.1 per sack yd

Gave: Josh Gordon

Got: C.J Mosley, Keelan Cole  

I am not sold that Gordon will be all that he is hyped to be.  I think that is paying way too much to find out.  Give me Mosley/Cole.  I wouldn't be surprised if Cole is 75% of Gordon and Mosley makes up that difference easily. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 team, Start full 11 IDP. Top Linebackers can score almost as much as good offense, but not the elite offense.

A gave Alec ogletree, Karl Joseph

B gave picks 2.06, 3.06, 3.10

B has a pretty good offense but really needed defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, -OZ- said:

16 team, Start full 11 IDP. Top Linebackers can score almost as much as good offense, but not the elite offense.

A gave Alec ogletree, Karl Joseph

B gave picks 2.06, 3.06, 3.10

B has a pretty good offense but really needed defense. 

Looks like a great deal for B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Arodin said:

Looks like a great deal for B.

I think both teams are happy with it.

A few more (remember, players available twice so basically cut the pick number in half)

Pick 122 for Antonio Morrison

Picks 47 and 90 for Zach Cunningham

Two 2019 4ths for onwuasor and Samson ebukan

Pick 184 for Erik swoope

Burfict, Church, pick 40 for pick 63, 2019 2nd (likely late), 2020 4th. 

Edited by -OZ-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -OZ- said:

I think both teams are happy with it.

A few more (remember, players available twice so basically cut the pick number in half)

Pick 122 for Antonio Morrison

Picks 47 and 90 for Zach Cunningham

Two 2019 4ths for onwuasor and Samson ebukan

Pick 184 for Erik swoope

Burfict, Church, pick 40 for pick 63, 2019 2nd (likely late), 2020 4th. 

I'm sure I'll get slated for mine, but the bottom one is pretty bad :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, drewd_21 said:

I'm sure I'll get slated for mine, but the bottom one is pretty bad :unsure:

Yeah he took some grief for that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team, start 2 QB - PPR dynasty 

Team A trades: Cam Newton, Taco Charlton 

Team B trades: M Evans,A Ekeler, Trey Flowers

 

team A owns M Gordon, needed DE help

team b has Carr/Taylor/Bortles at QB and wanted an upgrade at position 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 team ppr IDP dynasty

Team A: Chris Carson + Tak McKinley + 2019 3rd + 2019 4th

Team B: C.J. Mosely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SleepyIDP said:

10 Team, start 2 QB - PPR dynasty 

Team A trades: Cam Newton, Taco Charlton 

Team B trades: M Evans,A Ekeler, Trey Flowers

 

team A owns M Gordon, needed DE help

team b has Carr/Taylor/Bortles at QB and wanted an upgrade at position 

 

 

 

I think that is a terrible trade in a 2 QB league for the guy giving up Newton.  What QB's did giving up Newton leave him with?  I don't think Flowers is a big enough upgrade on Charlton to warrant this even with the addition of Evans.  Losing a guy like Newton in a 2QB league is tough to recover from without getting any QB in return. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

16 team ppr IDP dynasty

Team A: Chris Carson + Tak McKinley + 2019 3rd + 2019 4th

Team B: C.J. Mosely

I would rather have Mosely.  He is the only consistent scorer in the deal.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team receiving Evans has Brady/Arod/Garoppolo at QB

Team receiving Newton has K Allen/B Cooks/JuJu/C Kupp/M Crabtree/S Shepard/J Gordon at WR 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SleepyIDP said:

Team receiving Evans has Brady/Arod/Garoppolo at QB

Team receiving Newton has K Allen/B Cooks/JuJu/C Kupp/M Crabtree/S Shepard/J Gordon at WR 

 

Jeesh.....the guy had Brady, A-Rod, AND Newton.  I would say the trade looks much better with that information.  The fact that he has Garropolo as well is just icing and gives some future in case Brady walks away.  That is crazy QB depth in a 2 QB league. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gally said:

Jeesh.....the guy had Brady, A-Rod, AND Newton.  I would say the trade looks much better with that information.  The fact that he has Garropolo as well is just icing and gives some future in case Brady walks away.  That is crazy QB depth in a 2 QB league. 

When you say much better, I assume you’re saying it’s more of a 50/50 deal now. As the commissioner of the league some owners Said they felt it was still 70/30 Newton side.... I told them when you have QB capital like that, you can make moves like that

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

16 team ppr IDP dynasty

Team A: Chris Carson + Tak McKinley + 2019 3rd + 2019 4th

Team B: C.J. Mosely

Mosley easily.

In my main league the Mosley owner wanted the 1.14 plus. He had asked for the 1.04 plus, but I think he knew that was unrealistic.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gally said:

Jeesh.....the guy had Brady, A-Rod, AND Newton.  I would say the trade looks much better with that information.  The fact that he has Garropolo as well is just icing and gives some future in case Brady walks away.  That is crazy QB depth in a 2 QB league. 

Yeah, that info changes everything. Deep QB draft coming up as well makes it even more reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SleepyIDP said:

When you say much better, I assume you’re saying it’s more of a 50/50 deal now. As the commissioner of the league some owners Said they felt it was still 70/30 Newton side.... I told them when you have QB capital like that, you can make moves like that

True, and the reality is that anyone upset with it probably didn't get involved in trade discussions and are kicking themselves. I'll bet the owner that was deep at QB had them listed as trade bait and fielded minimal offers.... then catches flak when they make the trade that improves their team but looks a bit out of balance.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SleepyIDP said:

When you say much better, I assume you’re saying it’s more of a 50/50 deal now. As the commissioner of the league some owners Said they felt it was still 70/30 Newton side.... I told them when you have QB capital like that, you can make moves like that

The deal is still lopsided but it is understandably lopsided now.  The only way a trade should be talked about with regards to fairness is if there is a hint of collusion.  The bolded above is absolutely true.  Obviously when a team has that type of QB depth giving one away to improve your roster somewhere else will lead to "unfair" trades because sometimes you have to overpay for what you want. 

 

In a vacuum this is a terrible trade in a 2 QB league but it is obviously not collusion based on the rosters of the teams involved.  No reason to even bat an eye at this deal knowing all the facts.  If the other's in the league think it is such a terrible deal maybe they should have tried to get Newton for themselves.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team dynasty - 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 3 Flex, Start 11 IDP DT and CB required.

DL,LB,DB: 1pt/0.5pts Tackle/Assist  LB,DB: 3pt Sack  DL: 5pt Sack

 

Team A gave up Clark, Frank SEA DE

Team B gave up Trevathan, Danny CHI LB

and

Team A gave up McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB;White, Tre'Davious BUF CB

Team B gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, azalenko said:

12 team dynasty - 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 3 Flex, Start 11 IDP DT and CB required.

DL,LB,DB: 1pt/0.5pts Tackle/Assist  LB,DB: 3pt Sack  DL: 5pt Sack

 

Team A gave up Clark, Frank SEA DE

Team B gave up Trevathan, Danny CHI LB

and

Team A gave up McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB;White, Tre'Davious BUF CB

Team B gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.01

Trade 1:  I would lean towards Clark especially if I had solid LB's to cover for losing Trevathan.  I don't think Trevathan can stay healthy and Clark will have more opportunity with Bennett gone.

 

Trade 2:  In a CB required league I like the player side by a little bit but wouldn't have an issue taking the pick either.  A toss up depending on needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2018 at 5:58 AM, Ben & Jerry's said:

16 team ppr IDP dynasty

Team A: Chris Carson + Tak McKinley + 2019 3rd + 2019 4th

Team B: C.J. Mosely

That's awful

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I see all these people on Mosley’s nuts and I feel like it must be 2015 again, I keep checking the date of the thread...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Robar said:

Man I see all these people on Mosley’s nuts and I feel like it must be 2015 again, I keep checking the date of the thread...

Nope, 2017 season confirmed

Edited by Hankmoody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Exactly my point...he scored .5ppg more than Blake freaking Martinez, who would cost, idk, a ham sandwich....if you own him and anyone in your league lives him like this thread does, sell him NOW!

he avgd 15.4 per game. Zach Brown and Martinez both avgd 14.9 and you could get both of those and a draft pick based on the man love in here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Tak McKinley?  Josh "five strikes" Gordon?  I think those qualify as ham sandwiches.

Edited by Hankmoody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 team 2 per tackle, 1 per assist, 4 per sack. 

Deion Jones and 2019 4th rounder(late)

for 

Myles Jack and 2019 2nd rounder(mid)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Pretty interesting trade. One team betting on the upside of Jack... but they're both young and Jones looks like a true stud. I don't think it's a bad trade but I think it's much better for the team getting Jones. Draft picks outside of round 1 tend to be too hit-or-miss for me to put too much weight on that pick swap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was strong at LB I would happily consider that trade, even though I really like Jones.

I tend to find LB to be a more replacable position, and mid-2nd is still room to draft the kind of offensive player that can often be flipped for IDP stars.

Scoring system is huge in these of course.  Most of my leagues (sadly) devalue idp relative to offense, making the chance of getting the next Juju worth the downgrade from Jones to a Whitehead, Williamson or other flavor of the season.  

In leagues that put a balanced value on idp I'd be much less willing to move Jones.  I'd say any league where Reuben Foster was drafted earlier than the 2nd round pick i  question would be one where I'd keep the player.  Otherwise I will take the pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Crippler said:

14 team 2 per tackle, 1 per assist, 4 per sack. 

Deion Jones and 2019 4th rounder(late)

for 

Myles Jack and 2019 2nd rounder(mid)

As mentioned by Arodin it somewhat depends on how offensive players are valued to defensive players.  If IDP's are drafted relatively high to push some of the offensive talent down in the draft the 2 rd upgrade doesn't make up the difference for me in the more proven Jones to Jack.  If IDP's are somewhat of an afterthought then I would make that trade because of the pick upgrade and I don't have to worry about a replacement IDP if Jack doesn't pan out because it is easier to replace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.