Hankmoody

2018 Offseason Dynasty IDP trades - COMPLETED trades only please

130 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

D score well but Superflex and Te Premium. So pick might bring in top IDP player. Start 11 O guys along with 11 D

In mock I did for league, I had 5 D players Smith to Evans go 2.4 to 2.8

Edited by Crippler

It all boils down to who you believe in more.  I noted in a different thread that I always find same-position trades interesting because it's almost always that unless there is a significant age difference that could boil down to priorities.  In this case, I take Jones.  Jack looks the part and maybe it ends up being a pick upgrade for free, but with the reward being just a 2nd rounder, I'll take my chances with Deon.

I tried getting jones & 2.14 in a 16tm idppr leageu for the 1.12 and the guy wouldnt budge. wanted the first strait up... i am still thinking about it, but w the scoring it may be worth it

That's a snap accept in my leagues, rookie LB's start going in the late 1st.  That's like Roquon Smith for Jones straight up.

Gave: Jamie Collins, 1.11

Got: '19 1st (early), '20 3rd

11 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

Gave: Jamie Collins, 1.11

Got: '19 1st (early), '20 3rd

Seems good depending on what "early" means with respect to the 2019 first rounder.  Collins should be good when healthy but replaceable in most cases. 

I dealt JJ Watt straight up for Khalil Mack.

He's banking on a return to form.  I'm scared of the injury history, but still gambling on a DE designation this fall.

1 hour ago, Arodin said:

He's banking on a return to form.  I'm scared of the injury history, but still gambling on a DE designation this fall.

I think it's worth the risk for you.  Mack is a stud especially in Big Play scoring leagues and if he does go DE (which he should) all the better.  I am assuming there are no restrictions like salary cap or round lost or length of keeper status skewing one way or the other. 

22 hours ago, Arodin said:

All depends on scoring.  In my leagues he was LB39 which is low-end starter (12x3 with a 4th flexable) so even if he doesn't get the DE he's still worth carrying.  I have zero faith in back injuries for big guys so would take Mack handily here.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, Hankmoody said:

All depends on scoring.  In my leagues he was LB39 which is low-end starter (12x3 with a 4th flexable) so even if he doesn't get the DE he's still worth carrying.  I have zero faith in back injuries for big guys so would take Mack handily here.

Mack at LB is still going to outscore Watt in rehab. 

1 person likes this

Standard dynasty, with IDP.

A Okafor, 2018 4th round pick

for

C Campbell. 

48 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

Standard dynasty, with IDP.

A Okafor, 2018 4th round pick

for

C Campbell. 

Looks like a classic "veteran star to contender, high level draft prospect to rebuilder" deal.

Likely good for both sides.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Draft week will be a bonanza, some have already started.

http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=23280&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=18400&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=35128&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=44780&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=34884&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=15266&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=34071&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=35644&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=25244&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=47374&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=10792&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=48401&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=77682&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=45256&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000

Those leagues most/all use a cash allotment to use for waiver bids and Restricted Free Agency in April when players' contracts expire.  $50 to $100 annually, money rolls over.  A stud like AB can go for the entire annual allotment or more, role players can hit $4-10.

Edited by Hankmoody

Posted (edited)

45 + 6 taxi; very balanced scoring system including PPR (.75rb / 1 wr / 1.25 TE); superflex.

A: gave up Kizer, DeShone GBP QB; Clay, Charles BUF TE; Suh, Ndamukong LAR DT; Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.06

B: gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 6.03

Team B is a new owner that picked up an orphan. Putting their own mark on the team and owns Aaron Rodgers. I like the deal for Team B quite a bit, as I don't believe Cobb is ever going to be the stud he was for 1 season. 70 / 700 / 4 seems like a consistent mark for him, at this point. Securing Rodgers young backup is smart. Getting a potential top DT, a big move up the draft, and a strong TE as insurance in case OJ Howard doesn't live up to the hype... really solid deal for B.

Edited by Flying Elvis

10 minutes ago, Flying Elvis said:

45 + 6 taxi; very balanced scoring system including PPR (.75rb / 1 wr / 1.25 TE); superflex.

A: gave up Kizer, DeShone GBP QB; Clay, Charles BUF TE; Suh, Ndamukong LAR DT; Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.06

B: gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 6.03

Team B is a new owner that picked up an orphan. Putting their own mark on the team and owns Aaron Rodgers. I like the deal for Team B quite a bit, as I don't believe Cobb is ever going to be the stud he was for 1 season. 70 / 700 / 4 seems like a consistent mark for him, at this point. Securing Rodgers young backup is smart. Getting a potential top DT, a big move up the draft, and a strong TE as insurance in case OJ Howard doesn't live up to the hype... really solid deal for B.

I think this is bordering on robbery (albeit a minor robbery like some cash and CD's out of a car that was left unlocked but leaving the car itself).  Cobb is JAG and Suh is a top notch DT and should be better with the talent around him with the Rams now.  If he had the roster space to take on the players this is a great trade for Team B with little to no risk and a decent upside. 

12tm ppr

Gave: A.Amos, 3.06

Got: L.Miller

Only enquired about Miller for a bit of vet depth....he offered me this....I didn't ponder too long :shrug:

54 minutes ago, drewd_21 said:

12tm ppr

Gave: A.Amos, 3.06

Got: L.Miller

Only enquired about Miller for a bit of vet depth....he offered me this....I didn't ponder too long :shrug:

Nice

1 person likes this

16tm idp ppr

Gave: M.Milano

Got:: O.Vernon

Here's hoping he gets switched back to DE.

1 person likes this

Solid trade. Milano has press that states he "took over" the job from Humber but the stats and snap count percentages don't look like it was a cut & dry case. It looks more like a pair of JAGs vultured each other down the stretch. Milano certainly could be a better player in year 2 and take over completely, but that could be a one year thing before a new LB is added in FA/Draft, anyway. 

2 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

16tm idp ppr

Definitely worth the risk to see if Vernon gets the DE designation again.  I don't think Milano is anything special and is just filler.

1 person likes this

Team A gave up Beckham, Odell NYG WR
Team B gave up Mosley, C.J. BAL LB; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.05;Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.05

Team A gave up Funchess, Devin CAR WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.01;Year 2018 Draft Pick 6.01
Team B gave up Ingram, Melvin LAC DE;Wright, K.J. SEA LB

On 5/25/2018 at 11:08 AM, drewd_21 said:

16tm idp ppr

I can't imagine he does, at least not any time soon.  They just hired a solid 3-4 DC and changed Vernon's designation a couple months ago in response.  That said, the price is right if you can afford to sit on him for a couple of seasons.  I couldn't hold him in my leagues as they are contract cap leagues but if the roster space isn't killing you then it's a good swing.

1 person likes this

A few from my superflex:

A draft day blockbuster (mid-May):

A: gave up Hunt, Kareem KCC RB;Barron, Mark LAR LB; Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.05

B: gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.08;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.04;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.08

Also during draft:

A: gave up Dareus, Marcell JAC DT;Quin, Glover DET S; Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.08

B: gave up Suh, Ndamukong LAR DT

Last week:

A: gave up Alonso, Kiko MIA LB; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

B: gave up Flacco, Joe BAL QB; Year 2019 Round 6 Draft Pick

I'm not even a Hunt fan and I would do that trade.  It's terrible.

1 person likes this

It was a bit eye raising. I wish I had been in contact to try trading for Hunt. o.O

Post draft that trade was this:

Kareem Hunt, Mark Barron, Tremaine Edwards

for 

Sony Michel, Christian Kirk, Courtland Sutton

Sure doesn't look like a proper price based on what Hunt did last year. To each their own, I suppose. Shame on me (and everyone else) for not sniffing around Hunt when this new owner wanted to shake up the roster on the orphan he picked up.

2 people like this

Gave:  Beasley, Vic ATL DE; Vander Esch, Leighton DAL LB

Got:  Lawrence, Demarcus DAL DE; Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick

Posted (edited)

Team A gave: Danielle Hunter, Bobby Wagner, Case Keenum

Team B gave: Jason Pierre-Paul, Cameron Wake, Earl Thomas

Edited by The Man With No Name

Posted (edited)

What does team A achieve with such a one sided deal like this?

Edited by BigAl21
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, The Man With No Name said:

Time to replace an owner.  Maybe two.  This one really doesn't help us at all.

Edited by Hankmoody
2 people like this

Big play league and everyone's goal is to win now. Plus small rosters and bye week issues went into it

This is dynasty now:

Team A gets: Frank Clark

Team B gets: Sam Bradford & Dante Fowler

Clark ranked out at T-18 for DL last season in this league. Fowler at 27. Both teams will be in the title hunt.

Clark by quite a bit but if it's a 16 man league or superflex/2QB I could see the value Bradford has in making up the gap.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, The Man With No Name said:

That is as lopsided a trade as I have seen in awhile.  I am in a big play league (8 pts per sack/ 1 pt per tackle) and there is no justification for Team A to give that up for what they got back.

6 hours ago, ShamrockPride said:

This is dynasty now:

Team A gets: Frank Clark

Team B gets: Sam Bradford & Dante Fowler

Clark ranked out at T-18 for DL last season in this league. Fowler at 27. Both teams will be in the title hunt.

If Team B needed a QB it makes sense to do the deal.  Still not sure I would do it but I don't have issue with it.

On 8/22/2018 at 4:26 PM, The Man With No Name said:

Big play league and everyone's goal is to win now. Plus small rosters and bye week issues went into it

And how does this trade help Team A do this?  Call the DE's a wash if you want to (I take Hunter by a mile) and I'll even concede that getting an above average S for a solid QB2 isn't awful (*it actually is) - but now he gave away the #1 LB in the game for Cameron Wake?  You can't possibly say that with a straight face, so I'm guessing you're involved in the trade and trying to either play off your coup or just being coy about robbing someone, but this one doesn't hold up in any kind of light.

1 person likes this

Gave: Carl Lawson, 2019 2nd & 3rd

Got: CJ Mosley

It might be an overpay but my team's one weak spot was at LB. Now I'm loaded for a run at the Championship this year.

Starters...

Wilson, Russell SEA QBat Broncos Sun 3:25 p.m. CT

Freeman, Devonta ATL RBat Eagles Thu 7:20 p.m. CT

Johnson, David ARI RBvs Redskins Sun 3:25 p.m. CT

Adams, Davante GBP WRvs Bears Sun 7:20 p.m. CT

Hill, Tyreek KCC WRat Chargers Sun 3:05 p.m. CT

Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WRat Patriots Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Tate, Golden DET WRvs Jets Mon 6:10 p.m. CT

Thomas, Michael NOS WRvs Buccaneers Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Walker, Delanie TEN TEat Dolphins Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Harrison, Damon NYG DTvs Jaguars Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Jackson, Malik JAC DTat Giants Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

McCoy, Gerald TBB DTat Saints Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Alexander, Kwon TBB LBat Saints Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Kuechly, Luke CAR LBvs Cowboys Sun 3:25 p.m. CT

Mosley, C.J. BAL LBvs Bills Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Coleman, Kurt NOS Svs Buccaneers Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Jones, Reshad MIA Svs Titans Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Smith, Harrison MIN Svs 49ers Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

37 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Overpay???? What???? No.

:goodposting:

#humblebrag :D

nice looking team, andy. solid deal for a stud ILB to make your starting lineup even meaner 

1 person likes this

:shrug:

Even though Zealots leagues are IDPs I rarely see trades involving defensive players so it's hard to get a feel for value. I'm glad I won! :towelwave: