What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you have 30 or more of? (1 Viewer)

KCitons

Footballguy
Maybe it's ball cards, maybe it's salt and pepper shakers. What items do you collect and why?Are they worth anything?

T shirts, race medals, race bib numbers, shoes, coffee cups, shot glasses, board games, screwdrivers (no real reason, they just seem to accumulate), challenge coins...

Knives.

I picked up a knife to carry in my vehicle in case of an emergency (has a window breaker and seat belt cutter too) and was making small talk at a family get together before Christmas about how many times it had been helpful in non emergency situations. I guess this came across as me being a “knife guy” and for Christmas pretty much everyone go me a knife or knife set. Now I have 1 emergency knife in my vehicle and bunch in the basement for those emergency basement situations I guess. 

"Bounce" dryer bars, because those stupid little white sheets are the suck. Not to mention the dryer bars aren't available now  :rant:

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread