What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DYNASTY LEAGUES WITH OPENINGS - THANKS (1 Viewer)

foursport

Footballguy
Here's an update on DYNASTY LEAGUES with openings - a few have filled and dispersal drafts are either ongoing or done!

Taking over a DYNASTY LEAGUE team can be fun and challenging so let me say a few words about the direction I will take to ensure that owners taking over teams can be competitive pretty quickly. 

1) If a league ONLY has one team open - the prospective owner will have to take over that team lock, stock and barrel - meaning players and picks.

2) In a league with at least 2 or more openings - we will put all new owners (+any ongoing owners who wish) into what is called a DISPERSAL DRAFT.  If you have never done a dispersal draft before - they are quite fun and helps balance out good teams and bad teams as follows: ALL PLAYERS AND PICKS ARE UP FOR THE DISPERSAL DRAFT PRIOR TO THE ANNUAL ROOKIE AND FREE AGENT DRAFT.  

EXAMPLE: Let's say there are two teams that look something like this - TEAM A has Ezekiel Elliott, Kareem Hunt, Antonio Brown and the 1.06 while TEAM B has Bilal Powell, LeSean McCoy, Adam Thielen and the 1.02.  All 3 players and both picks will be up for grabs between these 2 owners in a serpentine email draft - the teams could end up looking like this TEAM A - Ezekiel Elliott, Bilal Powell, LeSean McCoy and the 1.02 while TEAM B comes out looking like Kareem Hunt, Antonio Brown, Adam Thielen and the 1.06.  

3) For those who will ask - I do NOT do LeagueSafe - nothing against them - just don't like the system and I think you should trust who you play with - look at my number of leagues - the players in them and how long some have been around (on MFL for 15 years in some cases) and know that this would be the case if I was not above board!

ONTO THE LEAGUES THEMSELVES (abbreviated simply to SUL to keep my typing to a minimum) - when you get to each site - you should be able to read the full list of players and picks available in the dispersal draft on the message board.  If not - email me and I will send you the list!  These are partial lists and only include 1st round pick info - there are other picks available.

SUL 3 - this is a $125 league.  There is NOW JUST 1 OPEN TEAM LEFT and 5 teams that will be in a dispersal draft!   Some top players and picks available are: Derek Carr, Matt Ryan, Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford, Alex Smith, Carson Wentz, Leonard Fournette, Todd Gurley, Christian McCaffrey, Kareem Hunt, Joe Mixon, Alvin Kamara, James White, Amari Cooper, Juju Smith-Schuster, Mike Williams, Odell Beckham, Cooper Kupp, Tyreek Hill, Jack Doyle, Jimmy Graham, David Njoku,  Zach Ertz and 1st round picks 1.03, 1.05, 1.08 and 1.11.

SUL 5 - this is a $125 league.  There are now JUST 3 open teams and there will be a dispersal draft with at least 6 teams participating.  Some top players and picks available are: Matt Ryan, Jimmy Garoppolo, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Cam Newton, Jared Goff, Russell Wilson, Carson Wentz, David Johnson, Derrick Henry, Jamaal Williams, Joe Mixon, Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead, Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, Mike Evans, Alshon Jeffrey, Randall Cobb, Marvin Jones, TY Hilton, Jordy Nelson, Golden Tate, Greg Olsen, Travis Kelce, Delanie Walker, Zach Ertz and 1st round picks 1.02, 1.04, 1.05, 1.09, 1.10 and 1.12 - another star studded opportunity!

SUL 6 - another $125 league.  There are now just 2 open teams and there will be a dispersal draft with what looks like 4 teams participating.  Some top players and picks available are: Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Jameis Winston, Jimmy Garoppolo, Jared Goff, Russell Wilson, David Johnson, Christian McCaffrey, Tevin Coleman, James White, Jarvis Landy, Brandin Cooks, Jordy Nelson, Odell Beckham, Randall Cobb, Demaryius Thomas, Juju Smith-Schuster, Eric Ebron, Tyler Eifert and 1st round picks 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, 1.06 and 1.09.

SUL 7 - this one jumps up to $250.  There are currently only 2 open teams so there WILL BE a dispersal draft here.  Some top players and picks available are: Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Patrick Mahomes, Alex Smith, Alex Collins, Samjae Perine, Dez Bryant, Nelson Agholor, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Hunter Henry and 1st round picks 1.01 and 1.08. 
SUL 8 - back to costing $125.  There is ONE OPEN TEAM - it looks like you may have to take over these team AS IS (with draft picks 1.03, 2.03 and 3.03) OR there is a possibility of a dispersal draft here - will know soon!

SUL 15 - this one jumps up to $250.   There are 2 open teams so there will be a DISPERSAL DRAFT with what looks to be 3 teams participating.  Some top players and picks available are: Alex Smith, Cam Newton, Tom Brady, Frank Gore, Christian McCaffrey, James White, Doug Martin, Keenan Allen, Randall Cobb, Brandin Cooks, Chris Hogan, Juju Smith-Schuster, Doug Baldwin, Travis Kelce, Jordan Reed, Cameron Brate, Kyle Rudolph and 1st round picks 1.01, 1.03 and 1.06.

JP'S DYNASTY 6 - this one costs $150 and you must keep at least 1 player from every position including kicker and D going into a 6 round rookie/free agent draft.  Can only keep 18 players and roster can grow to 25 in the pre-season but must be at 22 by NFL Week #1.  The team for sale has:  Tom, Brady, Marcus Mariota, Melvin Gordon, Keenan Allen, Doug Baldwin, Marvin Jones, Greg Olsen and Hunter Henry to go with picks 1.05, 2.05, 3.05, 4.05, 5.05 and 6.05 - a team worth taking over for sure!

WE ARE DOING THE DISPERSAL DRAFTS AS SOON AS THE LEAGUES ARE FULL AND ALL OWNERS HAVE COMMITTED - COULD BE A FEW DAYS OR A FEW WEEKS - SO BE BOTH READY AND PATIENT!

THANKS!

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to those who have grabbed teams - I have updated availability and deleted listings for leagues that are full!

I’m down. Stanleychad@yahoo.com I kind of like the first one mentioned. But any is cool or more than one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread