What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this forum still an Anti Trump Echo Chamber (Was: just a liberal echo chamber?) (3 Viewers)

Right. In the last 12 hours it happened to the person you are quoting.  So like I said, the “joke” from a year and a half ago is stale, but is clearly still being doled out.  So, yeah, good stuff.
And like I said...while old, it has been rare lately that it was brought up.

Isn't there some rule where Johnson needs to get a certain number of votes to be allowed into the debates?  Or am I making #### up again?
I believe so and I think it's set by the network holding the debate. I thinking polling numbers get you a podium on the big stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happening once in a long time isn’t rare?  Are you this bent in arguing that you don’t see the absurdity of what you are saying?
I have no way of knowing where else it’s been brought out and when.  Neither do you.  By sheer coincidence it happened to me as recently as yesterday.  You want to think that is the only time it’s happened in a long time, go ahead.  I think that is absurd.  I also think you continuing to argue this point is absurd since everyone agrees it’s stale and was condescending even when it was fresh.  I’m honestly not even clear as to what your point is.  

I have no way of knowing where else it’s been brought out and when.  Neither do you.  By sheer coincidence it happened to me as recently as yesterday.  You want to think that is the only time it’s happened in a long time, go ahead.  I think that is absurd.  I also think you continuing to argue this point is absurd since everyone agrees it’s stale and was condescending even when it was fresh.  I’m honestly not even clear as to what your point is.  
I’ve not seen it said much.  Itbhaopening yesterday doesn’t mean it hasn’t been a rare occurrence.  Which is all I stated.

Except...you claimed above that people people said if you like President Trump you are a racist as well as a Russian traitor.  Which not a single one of you has pointed out someone actually doing that.
Yes someone did:

Tim's called people who voted for Trump racist so many times he was given a challenge by Joe, similar to yours, to stop.  So far Tim's been much more successful.  

Happening once in a long time isn’t rare?  Are you this bent in arguing that you don’t see the absurdity of what you are saying?
What's really absurd is you continuing to use your perception of things as fact.  

What's really absurd is you continuing to use your perception of things as fact.  
Which didn’t actually happen...hence things like question marks in my statements.

Again better to keep yourself quiet rather than butting in and taking shots.

Keep reading.

Do you have anything to refute it?  Has it been posted often lately?

Or just Moreno if thenusual following me around taking shots...or just stop and run along.
The bold is another example of you pushing your perception of things as facts.  As if we needed another. 

You made the statement, you're required to back it up.   Not the other way around.  It could be true, I haven't claimed it isn't.

The bold is another example of you pushing your perception of things as facts.  As if we needed another. 

You made the statement, you're required to back it up.   Not the other way around.  It could be true, I haven't claimed it isn't.
The bolded is me asking you to notice me wrong.

I made a statement of what was speculation and it was pretty clearly that.

Yiu e done nothing but try and bash me over it which can only be called trolling and you know this.

You've been doing the same crap for several weeks now.  Enough.

Isn't there some rule where Johnson needs to get a certain number of votes to be allowed into the debates?  Or am I making #### up again?
It’s 15% right?  I not 100% sure but that’s what I remember hearing.  For me it’s the single biggest reason for those of us that live in party dominated states (CA, NY, TX, etc etc) to vote independent. 

The bolded is me asking you to notice me wrong.

I made a statement of what was speculation and it was pretty clearly that.

Yiu e done nothing but try and bash me over it which can only be called trolling and you know this.

You've been doing the same crap for several weeks now.  Enough.
I already noticed you were wrong. That's what started this discussion.  

To prove me wrong.  A typo.  Now stop the ridiculous trolling.
Again, you made the statement.  It's a requirement of you to prove (links, examples) to back up that statement.  Not the other way around.  

Example:  I have captured a unicorn in my garage!  Prove me wrong!

Again, you made the statement.  It's a requirement of you to prove (links, examples) to back up that statement.  Not the other way around.  

Example:  I have captured a unicorn in my garage!  Prove me wrong!
And I repeat I made a statement of what was speculation and it was pretty clearly that.  So get off your high horse and give it a rest.

And I repeat I made a statement of what was speculation and it was pretty clearly that.  So get off your high horse and give it a rest.
So your argument you made with unckeyhurb was based on pure speculation.  Got it.  One more question if I may.

Why challenge someone like that with pure speculation? 

Yeah liberal echo chamber in here for sure.   All of them doing nothing more than going after someone else.

Good night

Yeah liberal echo chamber in here for sure.   All of them doing nothing more than going after someone else.

Good night
I don't know why you are debating my ignore list, but it seems unlikely to be fruitful.  That people post here almost daily and are absent from threads about real, urgent issues says it all right?

Exhibit A of what we are talking about with progressive hostility around here, as well as something that would never be said in real life.
Trump is a racist and a traitor. You do support him. Why would that statement make you bat an eye?  if you don't want to fall under that net, you have the option of speaking out against his racist and anti-American actions. You've had that option all along yet you choose not to. If the shoe fits....

Trump is a racist and a traitor. You do support him. Why would that statement make you bat an eye?  if you don't want to fall under that net, you have the option of speaking out against his racist and anti-American actions. You've had that option all along yet you choose not to. If the shoe fits....
Pushing fake narratives like this are a perfect example of why Trump sees a second term. No one believes stuff like this yet it’s all the extreme left has. Calling people racist like this is pretty sad. 

Pushing fake narratives like this are a perfect example of why Trump sees a second term. No one believes stuff like this yet it’s all the extreme left has. Calling people racist like this is pretty sad. 
Dammit.  I knew commenting on his racial acts and comments and seeing the facts come out about his relationship with Russia would cost Dems the election.  :lol: :lol:

13-If you don't spend every waking hour speaking out against trump, like a lot of the group think does as if they don't have a day job, then obviously you support him. 
No...its when you defend him non-stop and spend your waking hours following around others who oppose him openly bashing them rather than ever trying to counter what they are saying.

HTH

Dammit.  I knew commenting on his racial acts and comments and seeing the facts come out about his relationship with Russia would cost Dems the election.  :lol: :lol:
Also...saying fake narrative and then claiming the extreme left was pretty funny.

No...its when you defend him non-stop and spend your waking hours following around others who oppose him openly bashing them rather than ever trying to counter what they are saying.

HTH
Link to me defending Trump please. 

This is another example of you pushing your perception of things as fact.   If you're going to make claims like that you're going to need support them. 

Please note that asking people to back up their claims is not bashing them, in fact it's been encouraged by the mods. I look forward to reviewing the links you provide of me supporting Trump. TIA. 

If this forum was a true liberal echo chamber then I don’t think the Jussie Smolett story would be a prominent topic at this point. 

If this forum was a true liberal echo chamber then I don’t think the Jussie Smolett story would be a prominent topic at this point. 
One of many topics........  :unsure:   We both know that 85% of the posts in this forum favor liberals because 85% of the MSM vote democrat and at least 85% of the posters in this forum also vote democrat and watch said media.

Users who are viewing this thread