What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this forum still an Anti Trump Echo Chamber (Was: just a liberal echo chamber?) (3 Viewers)

This forum is so left leaning I need a cane to keep from falling over.

ETA:  That's OK because I relish this.  Bring it on.
He said it’s been right leaning for years...and it had been.  It’s shifted some but hardly as  much as you think.

really?  I don't think so.  This forum is so left leaning if I kept turning left I would go in circles.
I think it’s odd you think it's even close to that far left and again he said it had been he was talking historically.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it’s odd you think it's even close to that far left and again he said it had been he was talking historically.
wow.  All you have to do is look at the posts in this forum.  I'm not going to debate this ridiculous conversation with you.  Everyone knows the truth.  If you and your Oppositional behavior wants to argue, do it with yourself.

wow.  All you have to do is look at the posts in this forum.  I'm not going to debate this ridiculous conversation with you.  Everyone knows the truth.  If you and your Oppositional behavior wants to argue, do it with yourself.
Question for you JohnnyU: 

I am for free trade (no tariffs whatsoever), open immigration (anybody gets in that is not a criminal or a public health risk), amnesty for most of those already here without papers, globalism, and America’s commitment as the leader of the free world with all that entails. 

Are these positions left wing or right wing? 

I think just to even things out I’m going to go over to FFT and complain about how right leaning pro-Trump it is.  While I’m at it gonna ##### and moan about the mods there too.  

Question for you JohnnyU: 

I am for free trade (no tariffs whatsoever), open immigration (anybody gets in that is not a criminal or a public health risk), amnesty for most of those already here without papers, globalism, and America’s commitment as the leader of the free world with all that entails. 

Are these positions left wing or right wing? 
Oh, let me play!

I'm for fiscal responsibility,  pro first amendment,  pro second amendment, hate PC culture, against the basic income guarantee, and wouldn't have voted for Hillary in a million years. What am I?

Oh, let me play!

I'm for fiscal responsibility,  pro first amendment,  pro second amendment, hate PC culture, against the basic income guarantee, and wouldn't have voted for Hillary in a million years. What am I?
Bill Clinton?

Oh, let me play!

Hmm good question. Your hatred of PC culture probably puts you in the conservative, libertarian, or right leaning independent camp: not too many liberals mind it. 

However in the end it really comes down to what you mean when you say you support “fiscal responsibility.” 

I'm anti-pork and believe that our legislators should be writing law, not lobbyists. You may say I'm a dreamer.
That’s fine but it really doesn’t answer the question. Lets put it this way: are you willing to raise taxes in order to reduce the deficit? 

Being anti Trump or even antonthis version of the GOO isn’t  liberal or far left...as many others have pointed out.

And stop with the bogus psychological reading.  

This forum has never been progressive.  I just don't think many people understand what liberal means.  It's been a centrist, elite, dem forum for a long time.  Hell, now Tim is a Dem.  Rest my case.

sn0mm1s said:
He is orange, fat, and has little intelligence. And, last I checked, she isn't a criminal. These are like baseline facts that need to be agreed upon to have any further discussion.
Those are your opinions, not facts.  Are you a Sho alias?

Fat is fact...not opinion. Orange is the color of his skin. Not opinion.

Intellogence is opinion but based on the facts of his words and other things.

Also, I have no aliases...so why even bring me up?  Wait...I know why...but stop.

My opinion on absurd posts like this about President Trump is that they only hurt Democrats.  So the more times somebody shrieks “traitor” or “racist” or “fat orange idiot” this helps President Trump.  Amazing people still don’t get this.

Fat is fact...not opinion. Orange is the color of his skin. Not opinion.

Intellogence is opinion but based on the facts of his words and other things.

Also, I have no aliases...so why even bring me up?  Wait...I know why...but stop.
Seriously?  Have you seen the Kate Upton thread here where people are debating if she is hot or fat?  How can you possibly think fat is not an opinion?  

My opinion on absurd posts like this about President Trump is that they only hurt Democrats.  So the more times somebody shrieks “traitor” or “racist” or “fat orange idiot” this helps President Trump.  Amazing people still don’t get this.
We get that it’s ridiculous that rightfully calling Trump a racist (based on his words and actions) makes people want to vote for him more...and then get mad when people say you are ok with supporting a racist.

How does one determine if someone is fat or is it only an opinion?  How about saying a person has a lot of fat on their body, hard to argue that one.  Trump looks like he has a lot of fat on him.

How does one determine if someone is fat or is it only an opinion?  How about saying a person has a lot of fat on their body, hard to argue that one.  Trump looks like he has a lot of fat on him.
Given even his bogus medial reports have him a few pounds from Obese...I think it’s easy to call it fact. 

Do you think calling his medical reports "bogus" is a fact or opinion?
I wouldn't mind a second opinion.

Trump supporters don't believe scientists when they say we have a climate crisis but they'll believe Trump's personal doctor when he says he's in great shape?  :confused:

Do you think calling his medical reports "bogus" is a fact or opinion?
Opinion supported by facts. Or do you believe he is actually he was 239 last year?

Also...I was wrong, his current report has him officially obese. And that is if you believe he is 243 lbs now. 

Also that he grew an inch to 6ft 3 last year which is funny given he looks nothing near that when he is next to people who are actually that tall.

Seriously?  Have you seen the Kate Upton thread here where people are debating if she is hot or fat?  How can you possibly think fat is not an opinion?  
The only people who would ever argue that Trump isn't fat are people who are even fatter.  Sorry, he's grossly fat.

The only people who would ever argue that Trump isn't fat are people who are even fatter.  Sorry, he's grossly fat.
So is this the new accepted norm? Are we now going to be commenting on physical appearances of politicians moving forward? That will be very interesting. 

Would one of you libs please let us know what terms are acceptable? I am sure you will all draw the line when it is someone on your side being referred to in the name manner. 

So we can call Trump fat and orange. Got it. I can't wait to see someone refer to a fat black guy. I am sure that will be well received. Maybe fat lesbian will be used. At least we know the rules now. 

So is this the new accepted norm? Are we now going to be commenting on physical appearances of politicians moving forward? That will be very interesting. 

Would one of you libs please let us know what terms are acceptable? I am sure you will all draw the line when it is someone on your side being referred to in the name manner. 

So we can call Trump fat and orange. Got it. I can't wait to see someone refer to a fat black guy. I am sure that will be well received. Maybe fat lesbian will be used. At least we know the rules now. 
Well the black guy doesn’t control being black.  Trumps skin tone isn’t natural.

And yeah your analogies are pretty bad here...and people have commented on people’s appearance for a long tome.  Most don’t take it to racial issues or those about sexuality though.

Bernie gets it for being crazy looking...Hillary for the pants suits...there were plenty of comments about AOC as well.

Well the black guy doesn’t control being black.  Trumps skin tone isn’t natural.

And yeah your analogies are pretty bad here...and people have commented on people’s appearance for a long tome.  Most don’t take it to racial issues ornthose about sexuality though.

Bernie gets it for being crazy looking...Hillary for the pants suits...there were plenty of comments about AOC as well.
OK...got it. It's Ok to comment on physical features. 

I think a lot of people talk about Trump that way because that's how Trump talks.  He publicly shames people all the time.  He makes up demeaning nicknames for anyone he dislikes.  There are a lot of things that people could call Trump, fat and orange are pretty mild.

It doesn't take much common sense to know that Trump is overweight.  Saying fat may be insensitive but saying he's overweight would be accurate.

"Horse face"

“Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?

"Sadly, she's no longer a 10"

"She is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision"

You need more examples of why physical appearance will never be off limits on the orange guy?

I think a lot of people talk about Trump that way because that's how Trump talks.  He publicly shames people all the time.  He makes up demeaning nicknames for anyone he dislikes.  There are a lot of things that people could call Trump, fat and orange are pretty mild.

It doesn't take much common sense to know that Trump is overweight.  Saying fat may be insensitive but saying he's overweight would be accurate.
Screw insensitive...isn’t he the anti PC guy?

Ive been fat and it was when I stopped thinking I was just a bit overweight or not that bad and realized I was just fat when I did something about it.

"Horse face"

“Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?

"Sadly, she's no longer a 10"

"She is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision"

You need more examples of why physical appearance will never be off limits on the orange guy?
OK...so that is your standard now? Trump. If he does it then it's OK. 

Ive been fat and it was when I stopped thinking I was just a bit overweight or not that bad and realized I was just fat when I did something about it.
Trump supporters are some of the bigger anti-PC people there are.  Just don't criticize them.

Calling people many things can be accurate. It doesn't make it right. I just love how the liberals here are fighting for the right of calling people names based on the facts of their appearance. 

Calling people many things can be accurate. It doesn't make it right. I just love how the liberals here are fighting for the right of calling people names based on the facts of their appearance. 
I agree.  I laugh when conservatives do it too.  Liberals and conservatives are more similar than they think they are.

So all fat people should be called fat any chance we get? Great. 

Users who are viewing this thread