Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
spider321

Is this forum still just a liberal echo chamber?

22 hours ago, roadkill1292 said:

I think you're missing a huge piece of the puzzle by worrying over the lack of opposition in this particular instance (only re: Trump, we have plenty of more equitable debates about other issues). Trump supporters don't participate because they're outnumbered. They don't participate because the man himself leaves them precious little with which to successfully defend and debate.

And I'll give you an example of that same weird phenomenon happening with another issue, only with the numbers reversed. In the debate about colleges eliminating the restrictions on athletes' incomes, there are about three of us (ok, a few more) who are really vocal about this issue (on the players' sides). The vast majority of your posters, if national polls are any indication, are on the other side of this issue. But they won't come out and debate us. There's plenty of them but they don't show up because they get killed by their lack of good arguments.

[/rant]

:goodposting:

3 hours ago, pantherclub said:

Could you talk about what gets a timeout on here because it seems like its a moving target?  I sent you a pm asking about my recent vacation and I got no response.  The post that was tagged was in no way against any rules. 

A little more clarity in this matter probably would help things overall.

I rarely respond to PMs about suspensions. Little to no upside.

Looking at your suspension, you were suspended for using an alternative spelling of the f word. That'll get you suspended 100% of the time. 

1 minute ago, Joe Bryant said:

I rarely respond to PMs about suspensions. Little to no upside.

Looking at your suspension, you were suspended for using an alternative spelling of the f word. That'll get you suspended 100% of the time. 

thanks for the response.  Why not a warning first though? 

Why wouldnt you respond to pms if a poster was curious as to why they were banned?  Seems like a reasonable thing to do.

6 minutes ago, pantherclub said:

thanks for the response.  Why not a warning first though? 

Why wouldnt you respond to pms if a poster was curious as to why they were banned?  Seems like a reasonable thing to do.

Because it was way over the line and I'm assuming you are not stupid and you knew what you were doing. 

I hate to sound like I'm too busy for something. But I definitely don't normally have time to explain to a guy he got suspended for that. Sorry. 

• Like 1

Haven't posted here in a looooong time.

I think I remember why.

But seriously folks, are lefties looking around like what has happened to us?

And here I thought right-wingers got triggered when Obama was elected. Left-wingers are like "hold my beer." 

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1

29 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Haven't posted here in a looooong time.

I think I remember why.

But seriously folks, are lefties looking around like what has happened to us?

And here I thought right-wingers got triggered when Obama was elected. Left-wingers are like "hold my beer." 

With only 39 posts in 7 years you haven't posted much at all...

• Thanks 1