What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (1 Viewer)

Love me a good baseball analogy 
NRJ stood in, dug in his cleats.  Stacy wound up, reached back, and threw an 86 mile an hour straight fastball right down Main St. with no movement on it.  He saw it cleanly, was right on top of it, dug in....offered at it...............and checked his swing.  The ball popped the catcher's mitt with the familiar sound of horsehide against leather.  He knew full well before he heard the umpire bellow "Strike 1!!"  Grimacing, knowing he could have deposited it onto Waveland Avenue, he stepped out of the box, a look of pure frustration stretched across his face.  NRJ adjusted his gloves, re-gripped the bat and then stepped back in, digging his spikes back into the dirt again.  A few check swings and slowly the bat returned to his shoulder, cocked and loaded, waiting for Stacy.  The barrel pirouetted in small circles as Stacy looked in, shook her head, looked again, then slowly nodded.....

Part 2 later.

Tell me about it.  I have been single for 3-weeks now (live in LA with an insane number of beautiful honeys).  Within that 3-weeks I have two solid f-buddies that could become more and two additional gals that I am seeing in between (all between 33-40).  Two lawyers, an accountant and a airline stewardess.  Unfortunately I am averaging four "dates' a week.  Very time consuming.   
Sounds exhausting.......

Our hero has a bit of self control and you nerds are all over him?  Is the world going to end?  Will this chick not find him attractive (and I mean in a Saints polo who wouldn't?).  Did none of you ever think our hero is playing the long game?

When you're fishing and you get a nibble, do you yank as hard as you can?  No, you give a quick yank to set the hook, then you real that ##### in.  Now you may quibble that her saying "I want to #### you" was more than a nibble, but we're talking Cougars here, they probably say that to their personal trainers and therapist weekly.

Fish on Santiago. 

Last edited by a moderator:
do you remember the first time you got to 3rd base - and as you are sliding down,the pants   You stop where you think "it" should be based off your own anatomy only to realize you have a few inches to go.  :unsure:     
Wow, this one sure sparked the memories....the details came flooding back.  If it wasn't a total :porked:   I was with I'd share more details.  The main one is that my hand kept going like Thing trying to find his way out of a sleeping bag.

NRJ stood in, dug in his cleats.  Stacy wound up, reached back, and threw an 86 mile an hour straight fastball right down Main St. with no movement on it.  He saw it cleanly, was right on top of it, dug in....offered at it...............and checked his swing.  The ball popped the catcher's mitt with the familiar sound of horsehide against leather.  He knew full well before he heard the umpire bellow "Strike 1!!"  Grimacing, knowing he could have deposited it onto Waveland Avenue, he stepped out of the box, a look of pure frustration stretched across his face.  NRJ adjusted his gloves, re-gripped the bat and then stepped back in, digging his spikes back into the dirt again.  A few check swings and slowly the bat returned to his shoulder, cocked and loaded, waiting for Stacy.  The barrel pirouetted in small circles as Stacy looked in, shook her head, looked again, then slowly nodded.....

Part 2 later.
Oh my god, it moved

(Let me start this update by saying this is where the story takes 2 distinct forks. I'm not sure how much I will update one of them or if anyone would even be interested in it, but it was an integral part of this night, so I decided to include it. The one that directly involves me (and Stacy) i will surely update, for better or worse :lol: )

I answer my phone and Kate says "heyyyyyy where are you??" I tell her I'm at her place and ask where she is. "I'm in the parking lot, I'll be up in a minute."  So I lay back down and snuggle up next to Stacy.  I hear Kate stomping up the stairs a few minutes later and so I unlock the door and let her in. She heads back to her bedroom, so I follow her back there to check on her. She's drinking a bottle of water and checking her makeup, and texting someone while mumbling something about needing her keys. I said "what are you doing??" and she says that Dave text her and she needed to go get him. I said "#### that, you're not driving anywhere!" She argued with me and said she was fine. Although she did seem to be in better shape now than when we left her earlier, she had been essentially drinking  all day long. I didn't feel like she was fine to drive regardless of how she was acting.  She finally caved and said she would tell him she wasn't coming and would lay down. So I said "thank you" and went and laid back down with Stacy and dozed off.  I remember stirring a little bit hearing the door open and shut, but I was so exhausted I couldn't process what was going on at that moment. But yep, Kate was leaving. I don't know for sure that she drove, but I am pretty sure she did. In hindsight, I should have hidden her keys, but anyway.  

Stacy woke up and we start to talk a little. I can't recall how age came up exactly, but she said something about her age and asked how old I was.  I told her to guess and she said 35. I said "that is a ####### great answer! but I'm 40. How old are you?" She says "47."   I'm glad it was relatively dark in the room, because my mouth fell open a little bit and my face probably did all of the following: :eek: :o :devil: I said "you're lying!" Now, the last girl I dated was about 36 and in average shape, and Stacy made her look like chopped liver. If I had to honestly guess Stacy's age, I would've said no more than 42.  But I also am a believer that age is just a number (within reason, of course) and is a product of how well one takes care of themselves. So I kinda grin to myself thinking "holy ####, I am cougar bait!" This is what I was referring to earlier about upgrading her score after conversation. When I learned her age and how amazing she looked for that age, I added a point. For her age, she's remarkable. :yes:  

We talk a little more then switch positions to the other side of the couch. Stacy plants another kiss on me and says "I like the way you kiss." I say "likewise"  and we doze back off, tangled up in each other's arms.  She's facing the back of the couch and I'm behind her on my side, and we are facing away from the entry door, so I am blocking her from view.
We doze for a bit and the door opens again. I was conscious enough to hear but not to open my eyes. I hear two sets of footsteps going down the hallway,then whispering, then quiet....

do you remember the first time you got to 3rd base - and as you are sliding down,the pants   You stop where you think "it" should be based off your own anatomy only to realize you have a few inches to go.  :unsure:     
In 9th grade I started dating a girl with an A cup (if that).  We were making out on her parents couch while laying down, she was on her back and I was next to her.  I move my right hand to her stomach with the intention of getting to 2nd base (still outside the tshirt).  She pulls her t-shirt towards her chest to free it from my hand and covers my hand... so now I have a green light.  I slide my trembling hand up her stomach with anticipation.  I get to her breastbone and realize she isn't wearing a bra... awesome!  I continue northward and can't find paydirt... I'm practically to her neck now and nothing. I reverse course and move southward again and a bit to the side.  South and to the side, south and to the side.  Still nothing.  In what I can only describe as a combination disappointment / frustration / excuberance i began franticly moving my hand back and forth across her chest trying to find something softer than her rib cage.  Needless to say, the make out session was over and so was our dating :bag:

In 9th grade I started dating a girl with an A cup (if that).  We were making out on her parents couch while laying down, she was on her back and I was next to her.  I move my right hand to her stomach with the intention of getting to 2nd base (still outside the tshirt).  She pulls her t-shirt towards her chest to free it from my hand and covers my hand... so now I have a green light.  I slide my trembling hand up her stomach with anticipation.  I get to her breastbone and realize she isn't wearing a bra... awesome!  I continue northward and can't find paydirt... I'm practically to her neck now and nothing. I reverse course and move southward again and a bit to the side.  South and to the side, south and to the side.  Still nothing.  In what I can only describe as a combination disappointment / frustration / excuberance i began franticly moving my hand back and forth across her chest trying to find something softer than her rib cage.  Needless to say, the make out session was over and so was our dating :bag:
Most girls don't like it when you make the sign of the cross during a makeout session.

Not to get into semantics but it's 7 years really cougarish I mean my wife is 5 years older than me

Did you crank one out or something?  How do you lay down next to a chick all this time without pitching a tent or poking a hole in her back.

Were you having an ED moment?

Did you crank one out or something?  How do you lay down next to a chick all this time without pitching a tent or poking a hole in her back.

Were you having an ED moment?
:lol:  Things settled down when it got still and quiet, without any discomfort or self manual intervention. Sleep deprivation and slight dehydration I guess. :shrug:  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread