What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (1 Viewer)

Same guy.  Side note, a lot of people say I wrote good stuff now.  As the person that wrote everything, I can tell you this. Every day, every post was mocked, trolled and criticized.  Which is why I stopped writing. 

I applaud NRJ.  I stand by what I say though; I talked with enough women that don't care about how someone kisses.  Maybe it's a regional thing, maybe because I hook up with a lot of women that are swingers and go both ways.  And thinking about it right now, I can honestly say I've had sex/gotten blown by more women than I've kissed.  :shrug:  
I think here's the rub.  We're probably talking about different women.  If I was cruising for easy hook up getting my ladies drunk, passing out drugs, having swinging parties, I'm probably not with women who are interested in kissing.

That doesn't make you right, just means you can't make a blanket statement about age of women and when they stop being interested in kissing.

FTR, I'm married and not hooking up with random women, so I'm not speaking from a wide range of experience.

I'm not setting any expectations here. I'm just enjoying the ride. If you know what i mean ;)  

If it ends up being a relationship, I think I'm good with that, based on what I know about her so far. But not concerned with that right now. One epic Friday at a time. 
I'm happy for you NRJ, but more jealous than anything, mostly of that feeling of anticipation of getting naked with a new hot woman.

I've been married 15 years and definitely love my wife, but I doubt I'd even read these posts if I was still out scouting potential ballplayers.

Well, a-beat your dong and hold the phone
The sun came out today
We're born again, there's new grass on the twatlawn
Colonel got to third and and is heading for home
He's a brown-eyed handsome man
Anyone can understand the way he feels

Oh, put him in coach, he's ready to play today
Put him in coach, He's ready to play today
Look at him, He will be in Cougartown

Well, He spent some time on his backyard deck
Watching her from the bench
You know he took some lumps, when the mighty Marisa bugged out
So say hey, Willie, tell the Cobb 
And Joe DiMaggio
Don't say it ain't so, you know the time is now

Oh, put him in coach, he's ready to play today
Put him in coach, he's ready to play today

Yeah, I got it, I got it

Got a new love glove, a nice Saints hat
And a brand new pair of jeans.
You know I think it's time to give Stacy a ride
Just to hit the ball, and touch 'em all
A moment in the sun
It's a-gone and you can tell that one good-bye

Oh, put him in coach, he's ready to play today
Put him in coach, he's ready to play today

I think here's the rub.  We're probably talking about different women.  If I was cruising for easy hook up getting my ladies drunk, passing out drugs, having swinging parties, I'm probably not with women who are interested in kissing.

That doesn't make you right, just means you can't make a blanket statement about age of women and when they stop being interested in kissing.

FTR, I'm married and not hooking up with random women, so I'm not speaking from a wide range of experience.
Exactly, some women still like kissing. Its dumb to make blanket statements about ALL women.

Odds that our hero covers the bed with rose petals and has scented candles going in the room?

Odds that our hero covers the bed with rose petals and has scented candles going in the room?
would be a big mistake.   this girl is looking for an animal encounter.

i'm pretty sure we've all had that one time encounter where you rip each others clothes off and start destroying furniture in the process of trying to fuse two bodies into one, right?   

@Nathan R. Jessep What time is first pitch? You know, so people don't start :cry:  about a lack of updates when the game hasn't started yet.
I don't know yet if this starts in the bullpen or if I'm walking straight from the parking lot into the batter's box, but I'm pretty excited to find out. 

Also, just FYI, don't expect an update before tomorrow night :brush:  When I get back tomorrow, I am taking the kids to a basketball game. And I kinda hope I'm too exhausted to type tomorrow night.  :D

I don't know yet if this starts in the bullpen or if I'm walking straight from the parking lot into the batter's box, but I'm pretty excited to find out. 

Also, just FYI, don't expect an update before tomorrow night :brush:  When I get back tomorrow, I am taking the kids to a basketball game. And I kinda hope I'm too exhausted to type tomorrow night.  :D
If this goes down dont forget your batting glove(s)

Don't be the guy that backs out of the box to adjust the glove after every swing. 
one time i put on the batting glove and then threw canola oil on the bat.   I was swinging and swinging for a long time and when I finished swinging, i notice that the batting glove had dissolved and the only thing left was the velcro strap at the base that holds the glove on.

one time i put on the batting glove and then threw canola oil on the bat.   I was swinging and swinging for a long time and when I finished swinging, i notice that the batting glove had dissolved and the only thing left was the velcro strap at the base that holds the glove on.
Im pretty sure that when Beyonce said you have to put a ring on it, this was not the way she was going.

You, tomorrow

:lmao: :lmao:  oops, baby

I love me all things NRJ but I do find it strange that she told you she was 47 so early.  I'd think most women of that age would try to conceal it if they were liaising with a younger man.

Oh, where's the celeb look a like pic?

Will our hero tell us the truth about what happens? Even if the truth is blowing his load into his undies east bound and down style?

I know you already said you're going in fully loaded, but this is not the best idea. I strongly recommend twisting one out prior. It will be better for everyone. 

Users who are viewing this thread