What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (2 Viewers)

I don't know yet if this starts in the bullpen or if I'm walking straight from the parking lot into the batter's box, but I'm pretty excited to find out. 

Also, just FYI, don't expect an update before tomorrow night :brush:  When I get back tomorrow, I am taking the kids to a basketball game. And I kinda hope I'm too exhausted to type tomorrow night:D
So you're only expecting more finger-banging, then? 

GL, Col. Have fun, stay yourself, and hit it til she taps out.

Victoria Justice is 5-5

So is Demi Moore

So is Joan Jett

So is Lena Headey

So is Yasmin Bleeth

I've given you some options (please say Yasmin, please say Yasmin)

To be fair, @Arizona Ron and @Nathan R. Jessep are playing on two completely different ball fields here. Ron is like the Yankees - large market, big budget, and can go get whatever they want when they want it.

The Colonel is like the Royals - you have to work it for awhile and eventually you win the big one.
Just don't let it get so bad that you have to pack up and move to another country. #expos

No, son, let's walk down the hill...
Tonight? Yeah but that doesn't fit the circumstances here. When you walk down the hill you're still getting to the bottom. The good Colonel never got there at all. He was on top of the hill earlier in the week and declined to run, walk, slide, stroll, cartwheel, somersault or get to the bottom by any means of transportation. He camped out on the hill and hoped that another opportunity would come.

Now he has another opportunity as Stacy got a bull horn and told him to get his a** to the bottom of the hill.

Tonight? Yeah but that doesn't fit the circumstances here. When you walk down the hill you're still getting to the bottom. The good Colonel never got there at all. He was on top of the hill earlier in the week and declined to run, walk, slide, stroll, cartwheel, somersault or get to the bottom by any means of transportation. He camped out on the hill and hoped that another opportunity would come.

Now he has another opportunity as Stacy got a bull horn and told him to get his a** to the bottom of the hill.
I'm thinking he didn't want to stampede the herd by just charging down the hill, since it was dark and there were some known obstacles that may have tripped him up and cost him a shot at even one of them.  This way, he knew the herd would still be there for a more opportune moment.

:2cents:

The only thing that would make this thread better is if @hagmania ran a pigeon show on Friday night on Twitch using puppets to show how the mating is being done. Except one pigeon puppet has a saints jersey and the other has a miniskirt
The Welch's sponsorship last time was a real windfall. Let me see what I can do, but I think the Huggies money will be hard to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread