What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (2 Viewers)

Not even one baseball analogy?
Speaking only for myself, I was focusing on trying to match the hand gestures to the text. 

My personal favorite line (am I allowed to say this if I wrote it?) was that Hitler deemed throwing pencils to be the worst thing he's ever done "by a significant margin."  Had nothing to do with NRJ or the thread, it just made me chuckle as I was writing it.

Speaking only for myself, I was focusing on trying to match the hand gestures to the text. 

My personal favorite line (am I allowed to say this if I wrote it?) was that Hitler deemed throwing pencils to be the worst thing he's ever done "by a significant margin."  Had nothing to do with NRJ or the thread, it just made me chuckle as I was writing it.
brilliant.   and then goes right into ripping a guys nuts off

that was my favorite part....it's funny because Hitler did things that were much worse than throwing pencils.

The only two pieces of advice I have are:

1. Rub one out before you go

2. Take a good dump before you go

3. Check her ID to make sure she isn't a damn Landry. You don't wanna find an alligator hiding in the twatreeds. 

NRJ - only advice I have is this.  If she straight-up requests to ride the pole tonight, then PUT A HELMET ON THAT SOLDIER !!!!  PUT A HELMET ON HIM !!!  HE'S GOING INTO BATTLE !!!!
I would add that if she requests to put foreign object into the NRJ's tailpipe, he allow her to do so as well. Battle comes in all forms.  :football: :ninja:

19 pages of a guy still unable to seal the deal? And this one is in her mid 40's? Someone who at that age is desperate to know she's still desirable. Denying a woman that age was a huge blunder. Props for keeping this thing together by some miracle. Good luck tonight Nathan. Because if you don't touch home plate tonight, I don't think you have it in you. There are 2 outcomes here. You either write how you two screwed each others brains out or you write how scheduled date #3 came to be. And either outcome tonight is where this story should end. You all are braver souls than I if date #3 is required and you stick around for more.

The only two pieces of advice I have are:

1. Rub one out before you go

2. Take a good dump before you go

3. Check her ID to make sure she isn't a damn Landry. You don't wanna find an alligator hiding in the twatreeds. 
1. Nope. If I thought this was going to be a one round night, then I would definitely do that. The first round may be a quick warmup, but after that IT IS ON. 

2. Already took care of #2

3. :lol: damned Landries 

I've had 4 bottles of water, almonds, beef jerky, protein smoothie, coffee, milk, an apple, carrots, eggs and a multivitamin today.Hit the gym earlier in the day to get the muscles engorged a little bit and get the T-factory churning at full production.  5 o clock shadow is on point. Smell goods applied. Good hair day.. I am READY.  :football:  

Heading out in a bit. Love y'all. Mean it. 

Don't wait up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread