What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (2 Viewers)

All right, I'll give him until tomorrow. But if we don't have an update then, there's going to be a harrowing tale of Satanism, human sacrifice, hummers, magical artifacts, hand jobs, supernatural intervention, and assplay. 
will there be bugles?

All right, I'll give him until tomorrow. But if we don't have an update then, there's going to be a harrowing tale of Satanism, human sacrifice, hummers, magical artifacts, hand jobs, supernatural intervention, and assplay. 
Will there be copious amounts of drugs and/or alcohol in your update? Oh and people with unique nicknames? :popcorn:

Ski poles bro, ski poles. 

"Diphallia. Diphallia, penile duplication (PD), diphallic terata, or diphallasparatus, is a rare developmental abnormality in which a male is born with two penises. The first reported case was by Johannes Jacob Wecker in 1609. Its occurrence is 1 in 5.5 million boys in the United States.

Nah man.  It was real.  Seemed like he had trouble staying hard.  Makes sense needing double the blood.  

Also saw a guy put his testes in a chicks bhole and DP her that way.  

The dub dong is prob on all the tube sites though, that's where I saw it 
Hard pass (pun intended) 

I think he's still in Cougartown. About to head out to the Waffle House for some much needed replenishment. But they can't stand the break in the action for that long, so he bends her over the toilet in the ladies room. Assuming this is one of those new, fancy Waffle Houses.

I don't know yet if this starts in the bullpen or if I'm walking straight from the parking lot into the batter's box, but I'm pretty excited to find out. 

Also, just FYI, don't expect an update before tomorrow night :brush:  When I get back tomorrow, I am taking the kids to a basketball game. And I kinda hope I'm too exhausted to type tomorrow night.  :D
This update better be good....

What if all this is just a giant marketing ploy? Colonel could change the headline to "Cougar Life Chronicles Chapter 7: the most epic and unusual sexual act I've ever been asked to perform" and then his update is just "Drink your Ovaltine."

Just caught up from a few days ago. First you guys are all crazy. Second, no one is telling you to go away yet Pantherclub, just quit posting, no one likes THAT guy. Last QUIT CALLING HER STACEY!!!! :rant:  This is coming from a girl that has the same name without the E and it is a huge pet peeve of mine and I would bet all women in general that have a name that is spelled differently from the normal spelling. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just caught up from a few days ago. First you guys are all crazy. Second, no one is telling you to go away yet Pantherclub, just quit posting, no one likes THAT guy. Last QUIT CALLING HER STACEY!!!! :rant:  This is coming from a girl named that has the same name without the E and it is a huge pet peeve of mine and I would bet all women in general that have a name that is spelled differently from the normal spelling. 
Wut?

Stacy - Stacey

What's the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread